• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Who do you mean by 'someone?' No, wait, let me guess... umm... er... ah... hmmm, this is tricky. Let's see...

Oh! Clearly you're waiting for Kathy! -shot- Lucy? -pwnhammer- Day?! -pwnax- ... ok, I give up -got better- ;p

... Now what should I do for Hiroshi? Perhaps I'll continuity error it up and say he hid in the knocked-down tower all this time But like Game Over I'll wait for other posts to come up

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Sorry I've been at school. XD Stupid real life XD

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yeah Skymin... I got peer-pressured into posting it today. XD And I can see Sammy staring as all of this is going on. XD

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    XD I'll wait until tomorrow to let others post on the awesome. *shot* Not as good as it originally was but it wasn't bad.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Welp.

... I'm still not dead. -sigh-

Schoolwork is OP. x_x

I hope some buildings are fairly unscathed, or my next post will make no sense. XD

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Can everybody do that thing Day did?

...Time to post!

Look at this clever thing I figured out: $€££

It spells sell in money. 'p

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    *looks around shiftily* Maybe... XD Take a guess. Nice by the way.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    My guess is yes, and that's what the synchro bar, or synchro light or, whatever it was is.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • My guess is that more will either be explained next episode or after SkullGreymon gets his butt handed to him.

Oh, and Lucemon?! I swear, if Lucemon Falldown Mode makes an appearance, I will scream like a giddy fangirl (and I'm a guy). Lucemon Falldown Mode is my favorite Digimon EVAR!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Not that that has anything to do with this RP, but yeah, you're right. Huh.

Anyways, I've finally made my mind up on Armadimon's digivoluion line. Took me a while, but I finally got it done, and I'm happy with it. :)

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    If there are still applications being accepted, I'll probably have some catching up to do, but I'd be interested in joining before this gets too far in.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Discordant, yes you can join! :) And explanations shall happen when they happen XD. Obviously not tonight, as I just got home and am in that stage of semi-consicousness. XD

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Alrighty, I'll continue working on my SU and reading up on the RP so far. Should be up sometime tomorrow.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Something has been bugging me. Now, I don't want to be coming across as a big ol' a-hole, but...

Fuyu said:
    The evolution line is the same as in the media. It goes from (Japanese terminology used here but English will be provided on this post alone): Baby 1/Baby->Baby 2/ In-Training->Child/Rookie->Adult/Champion->Perfect/Ultimate->Ultimate/Mega. There is no Burst Mode in this, ergo, no Super Ultimate. There is also no Jogress, Spirit, or Armor Evolution. There is also not DigiXros. I'm sorry, too much of a Fusion Dance. Armor is simply Adult level in this. Evolving from Child to Perfect is considered Super Evolution and evolving from Child to Ultimate is Warp Evolution. Adult is basic evolution.

Now, I don't want to be rude, but due to not wanting to confuse anyone new to Digimon, I say we go with what Fuyu has listed above, the Japanese terminology for levels. Just saying that I've noticed people using both English and Japanese terminology for level, and that could get confusing real quick. Sorry if I come across as rude or anything. I'm not trying to be.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    No, I guess that makes sense but I prefer the English names, but I'll start using Japanese.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I'm going to be waiting on writing a response until there's some more posts up. Since you may want to post before I do, Fuyu, you can answer Armadimon with Bearmon.

I personally chose the English class name for "Ulitmate" and "Mega" because I don't exactly care for the progression of those names for the Japanese. Baby1 and Baby2 aren't that bad, but "Perfect" then "Ultimate" wasn't something I really agreed with. But that's just me; I suppose I'll conform and just stick with the Japanese names. Or maybe I'll just be stubborn and mix the use of both around... >3

Also, regarding Baby1 and Baby2, I'm guessing Lunamon's Baby1 stage will have to be YukimiBotamon?

Last edited:
    Back