• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
  • Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Power Plant
    The electric rodent had somehow managed to create a huge bolt of electrodynamic force which was now being unleashed againist Alistar who took the full grunt of the attack on his legs and lower belly, sending him flying, smashing him againist a wall.
    The Typhlosion fell hard on the floor; he hadn't closed his eyes yet. He felt paralysis running through his lower body as he blinked, performing a vital check on himself for the second time that day. Then he analyzed the force that had hit him, stared at the Raichu to see him atop of a generator.

"That explains alot.."

He whispered to himself, gritting his teeth, his eyes flashing in the fairly dark room; now his flames had gone out and he seemed unable to move or think clearly...

"Don't make me come over there... because if I do, I'll roll your burned body in your own blood!"

Alistar shouted even though he knew he couldn't move and despite his dizzyness. The electric shock caused him big discomfort inside his head as he felt his limbs paralyzing. But that wasn't the end - he would still spit his Flamethrower once he could fully comprehend with the situation.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

As the last jolt of electricity had left the generator and slammed Alistair against the wall, Axel was left standing on his slightly shaking legs, trying to catch his breath. His fur was singed and he was wobbling slightly.

W-whoa… that felt… amazing… what…?

"Don't make me come over there... because if I do, I'll roll your burned body in your own blood!"

This made Axel look up at the Typhlosion just in time to see the massive beast blast a flamethrower towards him. Normally, Alex would've been able to avoid this by dashing to the side, but due to the massive burst of energy needed to help the electricity along, all he could do was close his eyes as the burst of fire slammed right against him, pushing him back and ramming him into the wall.

After a few moments, he slowly staggered to his feet again, the tips of his fur slightly scorched and a look of pain on his face, managing to stand up on all four once again.

"I'm… I'm not going to let you hurt her any… nnh, more."

After saying this, he grit his teeth, still having a considerable amount of fight left in him, bending down before he lept off of the machine, darting forwards, though zig-zagging as he tries to avoid another spout of flame. He then lept upwards, using both a quick attack and the relatively low ceiling to land against it before pushing himself off of it, flying down towards Alistair's head, hopefully slamming against it and knocking him out in the process.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Mt. Moon​

Somnus let out a relaxed sigh as he awoke. Unlike most other times when he had rested Master hadn't woken him up to go and fulfill a task for him. This suited the Hypno just fine. Somnus stood up and stretched his back and arms. As soon as he was done he began to think. Master wanted him to find the Umbreon, no doubt using her for the same purpose that the Raichu had been used for. The question now was where the Umbreon was? Since she was a dark-type pokemon Somnus couldn't use his psychic powers on her. He could try hypnotizing her but his hypnosis attack usually missed unless he had help. Not only that but all her attacks would be devastating on him. Again his mind offered the word help. He needed others to aid him in bringing down his objective.

Somnus began walking through the caves looking other servants up and down as he walked. Most of Master's servants were out at Cerulean City. He would be lucky if he found anyone competent. He also had to make sure that they were loyal to Master, he didn't want a repeat incident of what happened with the Axew and Emolga. He first came across a Machop guard. Somnus paused, fighting type moves were extremely effective against dark-types, he would do. "Excuse me, Machop, would you be interested in aiding another servant in performing a beneficial act for Master?" It hadn't taken much to persuade the Machop and the two were searching for their next member.

Somnus needed to find someone that could attack the Umbreon from a distance, possibly paralyze it if need be. They soon had a Lickitung on the team. Lastly, the needed someone to track the Umbreon down. They couldn't detect it psychically so someone with a good nose was necessary. A Mightyena was the next volunteer. Somnus stood before the three. "We're on a critical mission for Master. He wants us to find a Umbreon that has escaped from us. I know the Umbreon's last coordinates, but that was some time ago. We will follow our tracker and pick up the Umbreon. You are not to kill it, just knock it out. She is very valuable to Master and his plans. All we need now is a guide and we'll be set, speaking of which."

The Breloom that had teleported him to Cerulean just stepped into the hallway they were in. One look at the Hypno and the Breloom did a 180 just as Somnus grabbed him by his shoulder.

The Breloom gulped and turned around, "H-hello Somnus. Just walking through minding my own business...."

Somnus narrowed his eyes, "No, you came here to help us catch an Umbreon."

"...which involves helping you guys catch an Umbreon. Of course that's what I was doing! Just here... to help..."

Somnus nodded, "Good, now teleport us."

The shaky Breloom grabbed hold of them and used teleport.

Cerulean Forest​

As soon as they appeared the Mightyena began to sniff the area. Somnus watched intently while keeping a good grip on the Breloom as he wondered if the scent could even be picked up at this point.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant

Alistar watched as the flames licked the Raichu's already scortched fur with pleasure. But the rodent had alot of energy left within him while Alistar was on the verge of fainting.

"I'm… I'm not going to let you hurt her any… nnh, more."

The Typhlosion blinked, trying to catch a glimpse of his enemy who was now charging at him full speed. He half shut his eyes and protected them with his arms, still laying on the floor paralyzed, unable to dodge the incoming blow. He promised eternal hatred towards the electric Pokemon that was attacking him.
    The epic moment of the collision arrived - the Raichu smashed with full force onto the Typhlosion - but something else happened than just force, something beyond the understand of THIS planet of THIS solar system. The force of this world crushed upon the shard of cosmic essence that had stuck into Alistar's heart once he got infected - slightly moving it towards nothingness.
    It all happened too quickly - in a matter of one second - Alistar let out an unearthly roar that didn't sound like him at all and a terrible sound bursted in the area, not a loud one, but a constant one.

Alistar's eyes were burning with his inner fire; quite a rare sight, but he closed them, feeling nothing but extreme tension, like his own life was at risk as he violently spasmed, his red gem on his back glowing brightly for a second.
    He gasped, started breathing heavily as the gem suddenly lost all of its bright and his runes faded away into his black fur. When he opened his eyes again after two seconds, he seemed different; he instanly locked his fiery, passionate eyes on the Raichu who had landed next to him, and grabbed his shoulders with his strong arms, almost as wanting to choke that poor Pokemon. Alistar, still being paralyzed from the huge bolt, pulled himself towards him, crawling his way up; his expression was really weird, it showed nothing but pain, as he looked inside the Raichu's eyes.

"Help"

Now his whisper was terrifying beyond the point of just scary. Because he wasn't threatening. His difficulty to speak was obvious as he paused, before completing his sentence...

"Me"

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Abandoned Power Plant​

As his shoulder collided with the Typhlosion's cheek, Axel heard the loud, ear-shattering roar while tumbling onto the floor, nearly not enough energy left to even get to stand again. He stumbled as he backed ever so slightly, standing on all four while watching Alistair, his one eye halfly closed, a few trickles of blood covering up his fur.

He stared at the massive Pokémon as it's eyes shut, his body shaking, breathing and gasping for air. Axel was not sure what was going on, but he was afraid that the Typhlosion would stand up again. As the gem lost it's glow and the runes on his back did as well, Axel raised his brows slightly in surprise. Could he…?

Alistair's eyes then locked on Axel, and before he knew it, he had used his remaining strength to grab onto Axel's shoulders, the Raichu frozen in place as he stared into his eyes while the fire Pokémon slowly worked it's way further up. There was something about that look in his eyes that… didn't seem right. And then he heard it.

The tiniest whisper escaping the massive Pokémon, catching Axel completely off guard. It was easy to hear that he wasn't just saying this because he had lost the fight, and was badly injured. It was obvious that he meant… something more as well.

"Help… me…"

Axel stood still, his mind having gone completely numb as the smoke continued to billow through the building. Time was getting short, and he had to do something quickly.

I can't move him. There has to be something… I need to get some berries. There's a bush outside… but Flight… and…

His eyes shifted left and right as he desperately tried to come up with a solution. He couldn't just leave the Typhlosion here. It wasn't –his- fault that he was infected… and if he left him here, he'd have to do the same to Flight.

Remembering that he still had a couple of berries in his little cave-like area, which Alistair hadn't scorched, he wriggled free of his grasp, leaping over him to rush into the corridors of the power plant, eventually finding his way to his cave.

He coughed and wheezed as the smoke had spread quite far, the entire building nearly on fire. He quickly packed up the five berries in a small pack and ran as fast as he could, back to the room, with the pack in his mouth.

As he arrived, he quickly opened the back and stood up, beginning to stuff the berries into Alistair's mouth, knowing full well it'd take all of them to at least get him into a state where he could get out of here on his own. Placing his paws on his jaw, he helped the Typhlosion chew, rubbing his throat afterwards to help him swallow.

He stood for a moment, staring at the massive Pokémon, uncertain concern covering his face. He then cleared his throat, coughing a little as now both soot and blood covered his fur, speaking quietly.

"H… hurry out of here. I can't… I can't do anything else."

With these words and another stare at the mighty Pokémon, he turned around and dashed through the room, leaping up onto the shelf where he had placed Flight, worry painting over his features once again, lowering himself to grasp her by the scruff of her neck.

He then lept down, sending Alistair another short look.

… I hope he'll make it out alright.

He ran across the room, Alistair now struggling to get up onto his feet, Axel dashed past him and ran down the corridor, leaping from debris to debris, stopping at a crossroads. He glanced back at Alistair, looking at him as if saying 'This way' before dashing down the right corridor.

After a few seconds of running, he had made it out of the burning building through a rather large hole in the side of it. He didn't stop to catch his breath though, even if he was still staggering. He dashed off to the side, away from the flames licking out the windows and up the walls, running deep, deep into the forest, eventually finding a little cove with thick trees hiding it from most eyes.

He gently lowered down Flight onto her back, a small stream of water going by right next to the idyllic little hole in the woods. Looking down at her with his one eye now closed to prevent the blood trickling from his temple running into it, he lowered himself down to let his tounge brush out across part of her cheek (Which was obviously not the cheek sac part).

"Flight…? Flight, tell me you're… tell me you're alright. C-come on, don't faint.."

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Neco
    Power Plant

"Ugh. *cough cough* I fazed out for a second there." ,said Neco as he trudged through the smoke. He thought he heard some pokemon talking ,but he was too dazed to hear them. He thought he saw someone run past him but thought it must have been the lack of light. He stepped forward and saw some hardened rock on the ground. "Strange." ,he thought and saw some melted metal. He suddenly came into a area where there was more metaled metal and rock. "Probably just a system overheat." ,he thought and looked at all the machinery. Neco walked further and found a body sprawled on the ground. "Hey! I know I don't know you, but are you ok? Do you want any help?" ,Neco said slowly as he looked at the Typhlosion.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Gale Witt
    Power Plant

After a long walk, he had finally managed to get to the Power Plant. Opening the door inside, smoke immediately flooded into his eyes and out into the fresh air. Surprised, he accidentally inhaled a bit of the dark air and coughed, leaving the door open to allow the room to air out. The walls had been scorched and burned, melted steel on the walls covered with cooled lava. The temperature throughout the building was high, and overall Gale felt uncomfortable being in such a wrecked, messy place. Opening another door, the Scizor found his 'friend' struggling to his feet, badly injured and lookign to have taken quite a beating. A lone Pawnard was next to it.

"Hey! I know I don't know you, but are you ok? Do you want any help?" the pokemon asked, very concerned. However, Gale simply turned away in disgust. The Typhlosion had started a fight, most likely, and paid the price for it. That was his problem, and Gale really didn't feel like baby-sitting. "Pawnard, try to get him to Mt. Moon or find backup," was all he could say about the hurt pokemon in his current mood. For now, his goal was simply to find out who left Alistar like this, and where they went. He would have to leave as soon as possible to catch up with the escaped fighter. That, and the Scizor found being inside a burning building rather disturbing.

Moving through the corridors, Gale's claw latched onto a doorknob and, since he couldn't open it otherwise, snapped it clean off to get to the outside. The smallest trace of psychic aura could lead him towards his target, and he indeed found one of those trails. Quietly moving through the woods, the Scizor pulled aside large amounts of brush while maintaining his stealth, trying to focus his power to find the other mystery pokemon. Moving a large branch out of his sight, he stopped at the sight of a stream.

A wild raichu, fur clouded with smoke, was there tending to what appeared to be an infected Emolga. His anger immediately rose seeing this. Gale didn't understand what the raichu was doing or why he had dragged out one of the infected to the stream like such, but the sight made him sick. Judging by the black on it's coat, the pokemon may have also interfered with the battle from earlier. Stepping out of the woods, he took a few steps before sending a piercing glare at the wild pokemon, claws tense and ready to snap the rat in half if the creature didn't immediately scatter. His eyes were narrowed with a very disturbing expression on his face which read only complete fury.

"Leave," Gale ordered in his deep voice, "Now." He wouldn't tolerate an excuse for seeing the two together, and he wouldn't have the wild pokemon trying to help the infected, either. She was bleeding on the ground, and appeared almost unconscious. If anyone was going to be helping the injured Emolga, it was going to be him. Making sure to give off his warning correctly, he took a false dive at the electric type, dashing in it's direction and burying his claw into the ground between the wild pokemon and the stage one. If a reaction didn't stir up from this, there was going to be trouble.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • Flight - Normal
    Stream

I'm...I'm...alive?

Consciousness was slowly returning to the Emolga, and she hadn't expected this at all. The wounds...the lava...the heat...why? How? Anxious to know the answer, Flight willed her body to move, or at least give her a little wriggle. She wanted to know her condition, to check if her bones had been broken in the fight.

Her body didn't even twitch.

I suppose I'm a little too weak. She told herself, lifting up her heavy eyelids, only to be welcomed by a blue, vibrant sky. Birdsong filled the air, and the grass danced along with the wind. Crickets called and cicadas chirped for their mates, forming a cacophony o f the wild. To the fatally injured squirrel, it was a total ruckus.

"Flight…? Flight, tell me you're… tell me you're alright. C-come on, don't faint.."

Hearing her name, the Emolga opened her eyelids, but only half way due to the weariness of doing it. To her surprise, Flight saw Axel on top of her, his concerned gaze locked onto her eyes. Then her ears burned, feeling a tongue brushing along her cheek.
    How did they get out alive? Flight wanted her questions to be answered, but she herself was too tired to ask them.

"Y-you saved me..." she whispered softly with a blush on her cheek, "T-Thank you, Axel..."

There were signs of movement together with an appeared of a dark silhouette, but the Emolga was losing her consciousness once again. A gentle gust of wind guided her into a deep sleep, unaware of the infected Scizor...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest

He continued to stare desperately down at her, his breath heavy from his injuries and the constant running he had endured. As Flight's eyes fluttered somewhat open, a relieved smile spread on his face, visibly relaxing.

"Y-you saved me... T-Thank you, Axel..."

This prompted his cheeks to spark a little, mumbling out quietly under his breath to her.

"Shh, you need to save your strength. I'll… I'll go get so-"

Axel's ears perked as he heard the crunching in the undergrowth as something quite heavy was moving into the small cove. He got up and spun around, staring up at the Scizor with one widened eye, the other still tightly shut. A shiver went through him as hopelessness showered across him.

A.. A scizor? And it's infected too! I've… barely got enough energy to stand…

"Leave. Now." It uttered. Axel slowly raised his shoulders, his tail drooping quite a lot behind him. As the Scizor moved forwards in a flash of motion, Axel hardly had time to react before the claw slammed down next to him, causing him to stumble backwards, landing on his rear, panting quietly.

There's no way I can keep up with something like a Scizor, much less fight him in the state I'm in! I need to get… out of… here…

He slowly struggled to his feet, with visible problems, his eyes moving from the Scizor to Flight lying next to him, peacefully sleeping. He bit his teeth together and stepped in front of her, lowering his head and raising his shoulders as if ready to attack, staring defiantly up at the Scizor.

"I'm… not going to r-run and abandon her, if… if that's what you're thinking. You're going to have to… cut me down if you want to take her."

He panted heavily, ready to attack, should the Scizor make his move against him, even though it was unlikely he would even be able to dodge, should Gale attack. There was something about how he was standing and talking that showed that he had forgotten all about his fear and had accepted death as a possible outcome.

But even then, there was something about his eyes… the eyes staring up at the Scizor were full of fear, the only part of him that showed how he truly felt. He was afraid of dying, but not for his own sake. He was afraid of dying because Flight might be hurt if he couldn't protect her.

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant
    An explosion of emotions was taking place in Alistar's brain - it was violently flooded with all kinds of memories when he was young; he was still staring at the ceiling with the signs of headache all over his face. Some voice disturbed his peaceful ecstasy.

"Hey! I know I don't know you, but are you ok? Do you want any help?"

At first, the Firestarter didn't react. Then he slowly turned his head, and his eyes had the red flash of the fire in them once again; the emotions were all gone, as his power was returning to him. His hatred towards the Raichu returned again, even though he did remember he helped him, but didn't know what exactly happened or remember anything at all.
    He suddenly snapped at the Pawniard, the gem on his back shining once again.

"Do I look okay to you?!"

He tried to get up, but he gave up middleways, falling back again, groaning in pain and swearing loudly. Then another Pokemon appeared; Alistar recognized Gale, the Scizor from before.
    Alistar was in an extreme mental state, he could instanly feel how that Pokemon felt, disgusted. Poor fool. He doesn't even know. Which side is he on anyway? He doesn't act like an infected at all.

"Pawnard, try to get him to Mt. Moon or find backup"

Alistar smiled peacefully, now staring at the ceiling once again. He was now going to be treated like a king, exactly how he deserved. He did not care of his failure anymore - he had other things to think about; like that wonderful gap in his memory.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Gale Witt
    Cerulean Forest

The raichu stumbled backwards from his false attack, looking at both him and the emolga underneath. Why wasn't he running? "I'm… not going to r-run and abandon her, if… if that's what you're thinking. You're going to have to… cut me down if you want to take her," the wild pokemon spoke back to him, standing up. Something immediately clicked inside the Scizor at that sentence, and he pulled his claw out of the ground as the pokemon said it. The raichu had feelings for the pokemon. Either that, or he just was too brave for his own good. Fear was surely shining out of the pokemon's eyes, but the fear wasn't for itself...

"Deoxys doesn't allow relationships between regular pokemon and the infected," Gale chuckled, his voice friendly but the deadly look in his eyes still on, "You should also know that you keeping her here is something I naturally cannot allow. She is in pain. I am offering help. Yet, here you are, facing me, and refusing to leave at my orders...You must learn to bow to the strong. And this time, I promise I won't 'miss'." He wouldn't give his all in this fight. He needed the energy to get back with the Emolga successfully. But no wild scum would deny him like this and get away with it.

The pokemon was already damaged. Not hesitating, Gale's claws shined once more, punching the electric type in the stomach with enough force to blow it back. A few more paces and his other claw smashed the raichu back down to the forest floor. His speed and strength worked well with each other. Clamping down onto his opponent, the Scizor let power slowly drain into the claw, holding down the Raichu as a Hyper Beam built up.

"If you haven't learned your lesson yet, you have 5 seconds to surrender yourself. One..."

(If I'm god-modding or bunnying since I assumed the attacks would hit, just tell me and I can edit, Sir Bastian.)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest​

Axel continued staring defiantly up at the Scizor, his legs trembling beneath him with almost no electricity left in his body. He nearly didn't even hear what the Scizor was saying. He was too busy trying to keep himself conscious.

"… I promise I won't 'miss'"

Almost without registering it, Gale had taken the short step that was between the two and slammed his claw into Axel's stomach, causing him to shoot backwards, trailing along the ground like a ragdoll. He doesn't even manage to lie still before the Scizor was over him again, slamming him into the ground.

"GYAH!"

I'm… not going to survive this…

Axel let out a yelp of pain, afterwards coughing violently, blood trickling out the corner of his mouth. He was then grasped by the claw and held to the ground, the large Pokémon towering over Axel as he aimed his other claw down at Axel. His vision had started to blur and he wheezed out his breath.

"If you haven't learned your lesson yet, you have 5 seconds to surrender yourself. One..."

"F… Fligh… t…"

His cheeks let out a faint little spark, not even enough for someone to get the tiniest jolt from, before his eye slid closed, his head drooping back against the ground, utterly beaten down, with no energy to keep himself conscious any longer. Though if Gale cared to check, he'd find that Axel was still very much alive, even if barely.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
  • Gale Witt
    Cerulean Forest

"Two.." The pokemon barely struggled from under his claw as he counted down, only a small spark flying out of it's cheek. It couldn't attack anything if it tried. It was pathetic to watch, but Gale wasn't enjoying himself with this like he thought he would. Something was wrong, and he didn't need a headache to tell him that. "Three... Four...." This was it.

"F… Fligh… t…" the rat murmured out, laying flat on the ground. Gale's eyes widened. "W-what? Why isn't this pokemon asking for mercy? Why doesn't it give up? Why... why is he choosing his last words to be the name of someone else? I-it doesn't make sense...I don't...understand." The Scizor's grip lessened. "Five," he whispered, dislodging his claw from the floor and quickly releasing the beam out into the sky. It lasted for a long second or so before the laser was completely diminished.

Gale got up without a word, holding his face with a claw. What had he just done? "T-this is wrong... what am I feeling? This... this is what the raichu was feeling... h-horrible," he was speaking to himself out loud, though his words were becoming cluttered and he was pretty sure the electric type couldn't hear him anyways. The Scizor couldn't bring himself to dare look back. That pokemon should have been dead, on his account.

Kneeling down to pick up the fainted Emolga, Gale scooped the infected pokemon up while being careful not to accidentally cut it with his dangerous hands. "This is goodbye," he spoke to the pokemon on the ground, though looking in the direction of Mt. Moon, "I will take care of your friend."

Running through the forest, Gale couldn't help but wonder about the Emolga, who's name was apparently Flight. What was she doing with the raichu? And had she caused all of that damage to Alistar by herself? An infected pokemon would never side against an outsider like that, but it was disturbing to think about. At least, for him. But he eventually convinced himself that such a thing wasn't possible.

His legs had healed up well over time, but it was difficult for him to keep running over such a long period. "Almost there...". The mountain ahead was growing larger and larger. The Emolga would be healed up in no time, but she was bleeding over his claws. She had taken quite a beating.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus
    Cerulean Forest​

The Mightyena continued sniffing as Somnus watched silently. It was a good minute before the dog raised his head, "I can't find any trace of the scent. The Umbreon must have left a long time ago." Somnus frowned, "Very well then. We'll search the area. If you find the Umbreon or any un-gifted make sure to capture them. We need them alive." The group slowly scattered and Somnus regarded the Breloom, "Stay here, got it?" The Breloom was still nervous, so Somnus headed through the forest. The Umbreon had been unconscious for some time so she couldn't have gotten too far away. There were few pokemon left in the forest so the chances of her finding aid were dismal. As Somnus searched through bushes and around trees he felt a nagging fear in the back of his mind. Master had specifically request the Umbreon, if he didn't deliver... Somnus could fear dread, but not fear. If he failed he knew he would become even more of a shell than he was now.

Minutes ticked by. Thirty minutes soon turned into an hour, which turned into two hours. As each second passed after the first hour Somnus' anger began to form once more. Each moment of disappointment, each area that was found empty, all of it fueled his internal rage. It wasn't anywhere near the level he had displayed back at Cerulean but it was there, nagging at the back of his mind. He had to blame someone, anyone. He couldn't blame the Emolga and Axew, even though it was all their fault. They had willingly disobeyed Master, Alistar however hadn't. He had forgotten about Master's orders, a much worse crime by comparison. The other two were forgivable because all gifted went through the same stage of disobeying, but he was a full fledged servant, he was the cause of all of this.

After the two hours had passed Somnus gathered his group together. "We have failed Master today. We were unable to find the Umbreon." He let his words sink in before continuing, "But it was not any of your faults, it was another's fault. We can only return as we have come, empty-handed." What left was there to say? They had failed. It was highly possible that Master would punish them in some way, but Somnus would make sure that a 'certain' other servant would be punished in a far worse way.

Mt. Moon​

Everyone had returned to their posts as Somnus found a corner to sit in. He was meditating as best as he could but the constant thought of Master's punishment was making him sweat. Oh, Alistar, I'm going to make sure you pay!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Blaze - Cerulean City

Blaze squinted as a large flash of light appeared between two other pokemon. Blaze couldn't tell who it was, the battle was happening too quickly, but he quickly ducked behind a pile of rubble as a large explosion ensued. The shock wave traveled outward and passed through Blaze, feeling it in his organs. It lasted for a quick moment, then there was silence. Blaze stayed for a moment, and shook his head to clear his thoughts and try to regain his hearing which seemed to be damaged due to the blast. It took a moment, but soon his senses returned to him, and there was a ringing in Blaze's ears.

He stood up, ash now falling because of the explosion. The fighting seemed to have stopped, many pokemon from the army stood recovering from the blast. The infected pokemon seemed to have run off for the most part, probably to regroup and recover. Now that he thought of it, the Valoran Army should be doing the same thing, recovering for the next attack. Blaze just couldn't seem to think straight though, the explosion dulling his mind, making it difficult to focus on any one thing. Confusion turned into shock as he saw Number on the ground.

He ran over to her, and quickly looked over her. She seemed to be unconscious, although he couldn't be sure... He wasn't any medic, but he knew that she was hurt, possibly quite badly. He gently picked her up, trying not to hurt her and moved her over to a building. He pushed open the door and carefully placed her on the floor. He didn't know if she was awake or not, but he spoke to her anyway, just in case, "Stay here. I'm going to get help."

He ran out of the building, back into the ruins of Cerulean, now looking even more destroyed after the explosion. He raced through the city, looking for any kind of help. He quickly raced the twon, looking for anyone who could help. He ran into the pokemart and started sifting through the shelves. Most of the goods were already taken, looted when the city was first attacked. Among the wreckage of the rubble, though, he found a ultra potion underneath some tipped over shelves.

He ran back to the building to find that Number was still there. He fed her the potion, and tried to get her to wake up. It might take a while, so he settled in to wait...

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • (Thats wierd :/ I thought I posted yesterday but it's not here... I suppose I'll edit the post in here again then)

Sho
    Cerulean city/Power Plant
    A little late to the action

The explosion had caused Sho to panic, his attac backfiring and launching him halfway across Cerulean. Sho had never been to Cerulean before, so the first thing that popped into his head was the worry he would get lost, though it proved unnecesary as Sho was knocked unconcious as he crashed through the wall of a building on the outskirts of town. His eyes were fuzzy but he heard voices below him, he was obviously on the upper levels of the builiding. However Sho could sense powerful attacks going on beneath him and felt an intense heating coming through the floor. Though he was sure most everything below him was slowly burning to death the subtle heat felt at his level was almost soothing and Shos eyes drooped shut.

Shos eyes peeled open, he was... in some form of building? He stood up and looked around, he was standing on a high beam, thin and narrow, directly below the roof of... a power plant. Sho was still groggy from his *ahem* flight and managed to dizzily fall from the beam to the ground below. He expected another crash but instead he plopped softly into something that Sho classified as having the texture of a thick cushion. He rose his head up from his soft landing place to find himself looking directly into the eyes of Allistair Blados. Sho had landed on Allistairs stomach.

"..." Sho remained silent for a moment, before flopping flat out an Allistairs stomach once again.

"Hi." Sho muttered.

"What exactly did I miss? And who did we manage to kill, or less likely capture?" Sho smirked a mocking smirk at Allistair.

"Or did you manage to do nothing useful in my absense?"

Last edited:

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
    Years
    Power Plant

Alistar was still lost in his thoughts, trying to determine, evaluate, analyze that sweet gap in his memory.
    Then he realised something had landed on his belly - the Axew. Alistar tightened his face in anger.

"Hi."

The Axew muttered and Alistar somehow admired his courage to face him like that.

"What exactly did I miss? And who did we manage to kill, or less likely capture? Or did you manage to do nothing useful in my absense?"

Detecting a mocking smirk on his face, Alistar completly landed back to reality to realise he wasn't able to pick a fight. However, the hotheaded Typhlosion bounced up, seemingly full of energy, then stared at the Axew with an expression clearly showing he was bored, all of a sudden.

"Wow, you speakin' about useful things makes my best puns sound like failed pick-up lines"

And just like that, his priceless laugh echoed through the area as he cleaned palms of the dust, then he started shaking his fur. He felt fuzzy somehow - a really strange feeling; time for some acting. His sarcastic expression changed instanly into a deep one, the Typhlosion having a terribly cynical face. He patted the Axew on the head with his strong arm, making sure it was in the most annoying of manners.

"My boy, you, one day, you will be able to make a good joke."

Alistar Blados wandered off in the forest, walking like he was drunk; after from all the fighting, all he wanted was to lay down. He felt really funny - was something wrong with him? What was up with the disease, it seemed like half of his agressiveness had left him, being replaced by paranoia.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Cerulean City​
    Number slowly regained consciousness, but kept her eyes shut. Where was she now? She couldn't feel the warmth of any flames nearby. Had somebody put them out? Number remained silent and kept her eyes closed as she listened for any signs of someone nearby. Some minutes passed. Not a sound. Her ruby red eyes slowly opened and she saw that she was laying flat on the floor of a building with broken and burned furniture scattered around. Glass shards were spread sporadically beside her face. She lifted her cheek from the cold marble floor and noticed an Arcanine standing beside her.

"Where are we…" her voice trailed off weakly. The recent events began to come back to her and she remembered the intense battle they were just in. The orange, green… the white. Number sat up as quickly as she could, wincing slightly as the skin on her back tingled in response. "The infected! Where are they? Are they dead?" she asked, sounding angry rather than worried like she should have. It was quiet out there for the most part. The infected must have either been killed or they moved out. At this rate, they most likely would be going to a new city to infect more Pokémon and basically destroy whatever they could get their dirty paws on. Not much left of Cerulean to terrorize, huh?

Number looked up at Blaze. She was more than grateful for him helping her out, but her huge ego discouraged her from admitting it. "Where's Charizard?" she asked. She stood up as slowly as she could, her legs wobbling at first but then regaining the strength to hold up her body weight. It was apparent that Blaze had also supplied her with a potion or two. If not, she'd be on her death bed. "And the human?" The human. Though she just asked about him, she didn't really wonder about him till after she asked. He was a human, there was no chance he was still alive unless he had been real good about hiding somewhere. Maybe he did. After all, he wasn't in the battlefield helping out. He was admiring from a distance. The incoming explosion was easier to predict if you were merely watching, and not at its center.

But with the unexpected turn the fight took, what would the Valoran Army do now? They were separated, and, of course, had no specific plan of action. They mentioned staying together, yet had no plan about what would happen should they be separated. Uggghh. Of course. Number breathed in and tried to not get upset. Her being mad wouldn't help the situation any more than being lost would.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Splash
    Outskirts of Cerulean City​

Down along the road leading from the army's encampment towards Cerulean City, a Wartortle ran along, the metallic helmet shining in the faint light of the dying sun as it began setting behind Mt. Moon, the small spikes on the back of his shell glinting as well.

"That explosion looked pretty brutal! Hope 'm not too late t'help out t'rest of the army…"

Why did the fitting of his spikes and helmet take so long anyway? If it had been done an hour ago, he could've helped the others against the infected. The damned infected, taking over –his- city. No way on earth was he going to allow that.

He continued dashing down the road, slowly approaching the ruins of the once proud city, anger bubbling inside of him.

"I'm gonna make 'm pay Misty, promise. For Cerulean 'n t'Pokémon who lost their lives to 'em."

As he was closing in on the city, he slowed down his quickened pace, ducking down to run along on all four, moving up behind some of the rubble, carefully peeking out behind it as he tried to assess the situation and find any sort of survivors of the blast, infected and uninfected alike.

Not seeing any kind of movements other than smoke billowing from a couple of wrecked houses, he proceed into the city itself, moving on his hind legs now as he glanced around, trying to listen for any sort of sounds or movements, his furry ears wavering gently in the faint breeze, carrying the scent of brimstone, fire and destruction with it.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Sirva Flash

Sirva was only slightly surprised when her Dragon Pulse didn't seem to do much damage to Axew. 'Well, they are supposed to be more powerful,' she reasoned. What she wasn't expecting was the infected dragon's sudden disappearance.

"Do not underestimate a true dragon!" the Axew, encased in purple and orange flames, cried out as it bore down on Sirva from above. Thinking quickly, the Charizard folded her wings, letting herself drop like a stone toward the ground. At the last moment, she snapped her wings open, spinning around as her feet skidded across the ground. She unleashed a Fire Blast that would at least weaken the Axew's attack considerably. The sound of a sudden explosion caught her off guard, and she turned her head to see what the sound was. Her eyes widened as she was caught in the blast caused by the combination of the attacks unleashed in the battle.

When she came to, Sirva moaned and opened her eyes, pushing herself carefully of the ground as a wave of dizziness washed over her. She stood there for a moment, gaining her bearings and trying to remember what had happened. When she did remember, she let out an annoyed growl and looked around, noticing that she was one of the few left on the destroyed battlefield. Other Pokemon from the army were helping each other recover, though it seemed most were fine.

Catching a glimpse of something moving about the streets, she narrowed her eyes at it. It didn't take long for her to recognize it as a Wartortle, and a non-infected one at that. Judging from it's helmet, Sirva figured it must be from the Valoran Army. She srarted toward only to fall over when her legs locked-up. She growled and got up again and, still feeling sore from the unexpected explosion, walked in the direction she had seen the Wartortle go.

Last edited:
    Back