• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Did I just get married?

Anyway, I'm happy, literally every result has gone or is going for Norwich this weekend.

Blooter.
    [dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Years

Speaking of which I'm just resigning that I have completely different views on anime than some people. If both SAO (Which is otaku fanbait of romance and action) and LogHora (which is entirely based on a different kind of storytelling based on exposition, politics and economics) gets criticized, I think they should just make a show where all the protagonists become magical girl lolis and have explosive fight scenes like in Nanoha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I don't think there's an anime that doesn't get criticized.

Btw, just started watching Database Database Wow Wow Wow.

Episode 2 starts with everyone establishing some sort of irrational moral mumbo jumbo around PKing. Apparently participating in PvP in a multiplayer game with practically no death penalty is the lowest and scummiest thing you can do. This annoys me greatly.

The show's pretty neat so far though.

Last edited:
    Years

It's Japanese gaming culture influence. Not everyone in the world is a heartless dbag who revels in trolling.

I personally much prefer cooperation and overall fun times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back