• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u have facebook, twitter. Or myspace?

BJ088

It's been so long!
Years
  • IMO, Twitter is so damn crap. I mean, who really cares what other people are doing every 5 minutes of the day. Facebook is turning into Twitter in that sense!

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Facebook and Myspace are for people who like random friend requests.

Disagree.
    I simply have it for promotional sake. Who cares about the friend requests.

Although, yes, some people do love the attention a bit too much.
    But that goes for Facebook as well, updating statuses every 10 minutes letting Facebook know every move and thought about them. Gets annoying.
    Hence why it reminds me of Twitter and how much I really hate Twitter!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have a myspace and thats about it. I never got into facebook and I just dont plain like twitter as I see it as pointless, how can it be addictive I wonder???

Years
  • I have both Facebook and Twitter, though I barely make use of Twitter at all, I've come to discover how pointless it can actually be for me. Whereas the only reason I have Facebook at all is to keep in touch with my family and a few high school friends I actually thought I lost contact with, so I make use of it quite a bit.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I have none, The most I've ever been into blogging is here. I never did understand the point of broadcasting the mundane details of my life on the internet where everyone can read it and become even more bored.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • Anyone remember the days of FSC? (Funky Sexy Cool)

Use to be the myspace of those days.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I use all three,barely touch Myspace anymore,so Facebook & Twitter are my top usage.

蜃気楼

Jirachi Fan
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I have Facebook and Twitter, I barely check Facebook because it is somewhat too hard.
    Twitter subset Facebook? Someone said Twitter does not replace anything, only status updates

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I only use Facebook but strangely Im on MySpace daily checking Jeffree stars page.

Back