• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do You Clean Your Badges?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Nope.
    I don't see why you can't just use a bucket of water and dump it on them lmao.

encas

Don't tread on me.
    Years
  • No I don't. I like how they look when they're shiny, but it's a waste of time as I never look at them.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lately as I have been busy doing other things in the game, I am not cleaning them as much as I used to before. When I am doing something important in the game that will take a while, or something that I need to do, I don't usually clean my badges around that time or anytime soon. At times when I am bored or proud of something I did in the game, I'll clean them.

Since I have been working on other things in the game, I don't think I'll be cleaning my badges anytime soon though.

Last edited:

Skitty19

Cheesecake Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2009
    I clean them when I am bored or when I can't stand how filthy they look. Mainly when I'm bored.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    No, never tend to clean them because it's a not usefull and it was only added for filling the extras on the games.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    No. (I think that waste my time, although I will do this silly thing when I show them to my friends)

RikuFanatic

Thar Be Poptarts In Your Pants
    Years
  • I clean my badges... whenever I accidentally click the box... and whenever I find my game after losing it again. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    When I meet all these conditions, then I clean my badges in Platinum:

1. When I have touched the game after a long time (I don't play much).
    2. When I have nothing much to do in the game.
    3. When the badges are in a dust level greater than level 2

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • i only shine my badges before i go in ta union room 2 show tem off

it just takes 2 keep tem shiny all ta time

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    If I have the time to clean all eight then, yes, I would clean them. It would bother me if I only had enough time to clean one or two then have to leave the rest dirty.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Nope. My badges are all filled with mold, covered in chocolate, has all kinds of new species of fungus on them :D its kinda pointless cleaning them......

Back