• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you consider your username to be your second name?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I consider my username (only the 'Feelings' part) my fourth name. But yeah, this is the alias I've decided to use everywhere where I don't feel like letting people know my real name.
    So this name is at the fourth spot. At the first spot is my real name, which I hate (though I love the meaning of the name). At the second and third spot are two of my nicknames, which I love.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well for this username, no. For the most part everyone calls me by my real name. I used it here before. Everyone who knows me know what it is.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    IRL - no, there are only a few of my friends that know of my username and they call me by my proper name.

Online - Ayano Katagiri has been my username pretty much everywhere since November last year. Forums, blogs etc. And people who don't know my real name usually call me Ayano, I've noticed. Too lazy to spell Katagiri. :P

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    Well Charlie and Charliezard do have a lot in common. Mainly the "Charlie" part... Although it isn't what I would call a second name lol xP I use it wherever I can online...

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I do for my previous name (L_Judah) because it's a nickname. My current user name is actually a play on my real name so I guess that too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nah. Definately not irl :p But online, I'm still called Fable in most places. Especially on PC. Doesn't matter if I change my username into Rarris or Furuba, Fable seems to be my name here. At least for people who don't know or don't bother using my "real" name :>

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well, in mmorpg my IGN will always have an index of tre.... e.g..[xD]Tre, [AnChoRaGe]Tre..and some of my friends call me that.... the origin of tre is from the band called green day...and the craziest drummer in the world...xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    To begin with, my username is based on my name XD

But yeah, after a while, I know more people who call me Went than Víctor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    I don't exactly consider my username as a second name, because, well, it is my actual name. So, that's more or less the simple answer to the question. Aside from the fact that my name clearly does not have a period in it. XD;

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I'm going to request a name change soon-not because of this though- because I felt like it. And also because I think my current ones getting a bit stale. If you're asking about the name I'm going to change to, then it's actually a clever anagram of my last name. Though, if you try to find out what happens if you rearrange my name -just because you were trying to find out my actual identity- using all possible arrangements, you'd come out with 120 results. There was a formula, I forgot what it was called though....

What, you think people go around calling me 'Neo Groudon' IRL?

Years
    Sana, no. People call me that here since it's my username, but I never connect it with myself.

My friends all call me Sammi online, mostly from back in the day where that was my username. But that's based off a nickname offline. My sister used to call me Sammi-san all the time, and Sammi came from one of my aunts, if I remember correctly. So I don't know if it'd really count as a second name, because it's based off of my real name. :s

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I had a long post for this yesterday, but my step father closed the page while I was away from my computer. ;; So here we go... XD

I chose the name Michii because of my real name. Last year, my friends and I used to chill at another friend's house after school every single day. One of those days, I brought my two yearbooks for fun. We would write little tidbits about ours or other people's pictures. One of my friends took my elementary school yearbook and wrote "hai2umichi" on it. I liked the name Michi (as in Mishy), so I tried to change my name to it on the forum that I frequented before I joined PC. It was taken, so I just added an 'i.'

So I'm Michii as in Mishy. Mishy is just short for Michelle, my real name. So I just consider Michii as the online version of my real name, if that makes any sense. XDD;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If my username wasn't so common then I guess others around the webz would know who I was (I've found PC people on other forums just by their username). But as for people I know... no one calls me "Arcanine".

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hiidoran is my second identity in the sense that I use it on every other forum I join, or in any username identity field for that matter. Back when I first started getting back into PC, a lot of people would refer to me as "Hide," but that quickly changed once they learned my real name.

Now, even people I don't know address me by my first name. I usually just assume they either read it here on PC, learned it from a mutual friend, or they're just my stalker-buddy. o/\o

Still, I received scary threats the last time I changed my username. I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon. XD;

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Why yes, people do call me my username irl. ;D I'm also well-known under the nickname "Sunny", which refers to my username on another forum. Usually people think up a nickname for w/e username I pick at different places. I rarely pick the same username.

Vie

Years
    I am Akuma usually and some people like to call me that in RL too. It has become my name, kinda, though most poeple who call me Akuma are from the internet.

Back