• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you find yourself attractive?

Are you attractive?

• Oh, I am VERY attractive.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I'm moderatly attractive, yes.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I'm not really attractive, but definitly not ugly!

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • I'm kinda ugly. ;_;

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I'm sooooo ugly! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! ,O_o,

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Hmmm... Well, I don't really know, 'cause if you are attractive or not doesn't depend on yourself, but on other peoples opinion. I don't really care what other people think about it, because if all they do is judging the looks of another person, then chances are they'd be missing a person with a great personality or something like that, you get the idea.

But, thinking that it's been some time since some girl has approached me... Well, you know what would be my answer, then ToT

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • after seeing as many shock pictures as I have, you'd probably think yourself attractive, too.

Makoto

Years
  • I never really thought I was, but I last year though this one person at school was always hitting on me, and this year I think another one has a crush on me, so...yeah. And odds are, if I even noticed one, then there are probably more. I hope so anyway, but kind of doubt it. XD

Years
  • A lot of people whom I hang around with tend to say things like "You're so pretty", "You have a cute face", "I wanna pinch those cheeks" (XD) and so forth to me, but I never really thought of myself attractive. I mean, I rarely dress up for the occasion so the thought never crossed my mind. >: But I am proud of how I look like. No doubt about that. :3

Years
  • I think I could be attractive if I put more effort into it, especially with my face, and if I buy better clothes. However... I really don't care, to be honest. I look good enough, and I don't feel like putting any more effort into it. Yes, I'm lazy, can't you tell?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well I think i look okay when i'm looking in the mirror every morning, but whenever i look at aold pictures of me I can't help but notice the demented look on my face.

I love it though, it fits my personality!!

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
  • Meh, I dunno. I don't think I'm terrible looking, but whatever. You can find out for yourselves in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't find myself so attractive but at the same time don't find myself so ugly. I don't think I'm that attractive but razer always tells me I'm VERY attractive and pretty, lol

Back