• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Nah, no crushes from me. :[ Though, even if I had one, I'm not the sort to admit it anyway. Not in a public thread. XD

I remember hating the old thread because I'd do a vanity search of "lightning" and all I'd get would be people going all "*strikes with lightning* I'll never tell!!!11one" DX It'd take me forever just to find out if anyone was crushing on me, lol.

I think I have a section of Lighty's crush and those who got a crush on Light within his logs in terms of "things of 2005 and older in PC." XD;

Who else remembers that Lighty tried and succeeded in abusing Spin the Bottle to her advantage with her crush?

As for Frosty himself... eh =x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, you still remember that? XDD; That happened like...5 years ago. XD;

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Well.. I am back now.. And now that I finally am back.. I'm seeing lots of new faces. Everyone is so different now.. It's really been a while.. So no crushes as of yet. I doubt even more that I've been back long enough to leave an impression on the newer members even. Anyone remember me at all?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Does any sweetie remember the old crush thread and I was acting silly there and never revealed my crush? Deja vu. =p

Well I have a crush, but nobody has a crush on me. =/ XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • U PPLZ ARNT ALOWD CRUSHS ZOMGWTFBBQ CLOZED!

Hah, I remember this thread. That was a long time ago when I had my n00by username "Legendary_Pokemaster". XD

Now. Do I have a crush? Maybe my pair, she's really annoying so I don't know. >>; <<; You saw nothing. Of course I have a crush on my pair. And, Mika-chan, just because I know my pair will attack me for saying that. XD

Years
  • I don't have a crush on anyone, or I'm not admitting it to myself, either or. XD;;

Now, if you have a crush on me, I'll be forced to refer you to a good psychologist... >D

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I've had quite a few crushes in the past . . . heck, I was even active in the crush thread. I had loads of fun guessing member's crushes. XD Now, a lot of my old crushes have probably left PC or at least come on once in a while, but are never active anymore so there's no crushy feeling left for them. Besides, there's a lot of new members while I was gone and I haven't talked to most of them yet.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • I don't think that's a big problem.

Anyway, I used to have lots of crushes, mostly on Karli. XD But not anymore. I'm not so fond of online relationships anymore.

I totally get what you mean. I used to have a lot of crushes on someone too. But then she did the unthinkable, effectively killing our love in the process. </3

Last edited:
    Back