• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I don't have one, and I doubt I ever will get one. If I want fancy designs, I'll just wear a T-shirt or something; no point in putting a permanent mark on my skin that I may come to regret later.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    No.

Forbidden in Islam because it falls under unnecessary altercation of the body. I have to say that I agree.

I do not, want one... nuff said.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    No way will I ever get a tattoo. Not only do I find them ugly (and they only get uglier as you get older and your skin wrinkles), but I'd rather not sit there with a needle permanently injecting ink into my skin.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Don't have one, don't want one. I don't find them attractive, and like Mork said, they just get uglier as the years roll by and the wrinkles come in.

bendrawslife

Drawing the day away.
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I don't have any tattoos, but I've been contemplating getting a few for a while now. I've got one in mind as a memorial piece to my dad. The other would take up my whole arm, and need to be updated every year.
    I'd want rings around my arm, different thicknesses and such, like rings of a tree. So you could see how old I was. (The idea is from The Fountain. I wish I could take credit for that. Haha.)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol you guys that wouldn't ever get one, it's as though you've only thought of tattoos on the fattiest part of the body. :3 (the areas where indeed wrinkles and such would occur, visibly altering your tattoo). Getting them in places with less skin/fat etc might hurt just a bit more, but certainly won't get ruined with age. Aside from colouration.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't yet, but I plan on getting a tattoo on top of my shoulder of an equal sign, made out of a design I have yet to come up with.

It will stand for universal equality. :] Somewhere around the shoulder area. Haven't really planned it out.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna get their name on the left side of my chest.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    All you people saying that getting a tattoo is stupid because it will get all wrinkly...... that's why you don't get it on a really exposed area, somewhere you can cover up. Mainly because, who is going to want to see some old person under their clothes anyway, tattoo or not? Besides, the colors might fade so much by time it gets to that point, that it won't even matter.

And definitely don't do spur-of-the-moment tattoos. My friend once got the word "Legit" tattooed on his abdomen, and apparently he had no excuse of being on something when he got it...... *facepalm*

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I've always wanted one, but my parents have always been like 'no' and 'you'll regret it when you're older.' I always thought that when I'm older I could rebel and get it done, but now that I am I'm too afraid to go get one in case it hurts. lol. If I did go through with it I'd like to get a dragon or something, maybe on the back of my shoulder.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    For those who think it hurts, take a blunt or sharpened pencil, get someone to hold that area tight, and poke yourself with it on the area you'd most likely get a tattoo. Depending on your retention to pain, that is what it will feel like... Then flip it upside down, and use the eraser side, that is also what it will feel like.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    No, but I want one on my hip. Right above my bikini line.

I'm thinking three cherry blossoms of different sizes? Cartoonish style. Everyone I talked to about it said it would look cute but I'm still thinking it over, since it IS permanent. But it's not like it's big and huge. And in a place that anyone's going to see when it starts fugging up.

Years
    I have a tattoo of a dragonfly above my right ankle for my favorite band. I plan on getting another after I get married :3

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    When I'm older I might. I would probably just have my parents initials, or the names of my future kids Because my brothers did that and I'm a sheep.

I wouldn't want anything to big though, and nothing that isn't meaningful. After all, when I'm old and wrinkly, a huge tattoo on me will look disgusting.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I am not really one for tattoos, but if I ever do get one it'll be on my back. It'll be of the Grim Reaper. I may get a Zombie tattoo right beside it.

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I want one. I asked my parents if I could get one, expecting them to say no. They're like "it's your choice, you can if you want." And I was like "Huh? It's permanent, you're supposed to say no." I want a get a triquetra for my cousin who passed away. It was his favorite symbol.

Last edited:

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I got a massive flame tattoo on my ass. Not sure what it'll look like in 30 years though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back