• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nope. And I won't get one either. For one they don't look good while you get older, and then you feel regretful. You will be thinking, "why did I get this tattoo?" Yeah not a good way of thinking. And it also hurts trying to get the ink on your skin. x.x Well it looks painful.

And I feel sorry for the people who have their girlfriend's or boyfriend's name on their body. What happens if they break up? Then they are stuck with their ex's name on their body. That is a waste of time.

Last edited:
    Years
    Nope. I don't really like the idea of having something drawn on my skin. I like it the way it is. That, and there's no design that I want on my body that badly.

Besides, knowing my luck, it'd just look bad on me. XD;;

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I had one. Once, when I was around 12. I got it of a Raichu on my right arm. Man, all my friends had a Pokemon tattooed on their arm. I remember once the vending machine people found out it was worth all of the little kids allowances, they brought the price up to 50 cents. We were all like "Damn.." Really, I wouldn't get a permanent tattoo. What's the point? You might as well finger-paint a distorted dragon on your left arm.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    I was curious to see if there was a tattoo thread around these forums. I'm even more surprised by how many people are against them and/or think they're ugly.

Anyway - I have 2 and am planning more. Many more. I love my tattoos and I love getting tattoos. I think I have a thing for pain and taboo. ;) My first tattoo is on my right calf and it didn't hurt at all, just felt funny when he got close to my kneecap because it started vibrating. My second one hurt like a you-know-what because I got it over my spine [below my neck, not a tramp stamp].

I love tattoos on my own skin and to admire tattoos on the skin of others. I do believe I got my love of them from my father, who has 3 of his own. My older sister has 4 of her own as well.

ETA: I have seen many, many old men who got tattoos while they were in the Navy [tradition] and they all looked perfectly fine, so I completely refute the belief that they look ugly when you get older since I have seen otherwise with my own 2 eyes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i dont mind tattoos but i wouldnt bother with it myself, they're expensive and quite honestly i cant imagine what sort of symbol or picture or pattern or bulk of letters would hold such a meaning to me that i'd want them permanently inked into my body. i guess what i'm saying is, i dont see the point, and my wallet's too tight to just splurge on colored body punctures for funsies.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Not yet, but I really want a few.
    I want to get sleeves with a certain kind of mural, not to sure yet.
    Then a mural of The World That Never Was on my back.
    Cause we all know that it's the coolest place on Kingdom Hearts. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I don't have a tattoo because of my age, but I really want some. I'm not completely sure what I want yet, but I have a few ideas.

One could be a fish in a watch. This would only make sense if I ever told you the story.. but it'd be nice to have it. I don't know where it would go though. Actually on my wrist?

Idk, but then another tattoo would be something music related. I don't know if my music taste will be the same when I become actually able to get tattoos but it would have to be my favourite bands. The ones that are my idols. That I learnt stuff from, y'know?

I find people with a few tattoos really sexy. But.. when people have it all over their face and whatnot, it ruins it. Or the tattoos themselves are stupid and meaningless. They're supposed to have meaning or be connected to memories.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Actually, in our religion, tattoo-ing your skin is a sin, as we believe that you are changing the creation of God. Other than that, I'd prefer not to have a tattoo, as having one is a lifelong decision, and if I get one, I can never take it off.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Borey said:
    If I were to get one, it would definitely be a dragon & tiger tattoo on the back.
    So that you could show them off to girls whenever you went topless, yes, Borey? xD;

Anyways, no, I don't have a tattoo. Would never have one either. It just doesn't look like my kind of thing, tbh. I'm happy with my tattoo free body. xD;

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    I sooooo want a full body Noise design. Or something with a heart and the words christopher drew :3

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I don't have any tattoos yet but if I were to get one it'd be something along the lines of this:
    Spoiler:

Ok so maybe not quite the same, but I still want the Scotland flag on me somewhere :)
    Any tattoos I get will have to have some deep meaning behind them so that I know I won't regret them later in life :D

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    I don't have a tattoo yet, but I was supposed to get one for my 16th birthday and here I am almost 18.
    I never could figure out what I wanted so I have yet to get one, although now I know I'm going to get my son's name tattooed on me after he's born. :]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ThePinkDragon, please don't revive threads if they haven't got any posts for over a month, it's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back