• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have your ear peraced?

Do you have your Ear Pearced?

• Left

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Top and Bottom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nooo

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
  • 100marios said:
    Belly-button pierced?! That's so strange....
    Nope! It's against my church for boys to get one, and for girls to get some anywhere besides one on each ear. "Your body is a temple". I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to pierce my temple!
    *sigh* Jordan, Jordan, Jordan...what am I going to do with you? It's not entirely strange to get your belly-button pierced! Well, it is for boys, lol. ^_^; I'd like to get mine done if I tone up my stomach a little. A lot of girls up here have their's pierced. I doubt it's going to happen since my Dad would be livid if I did. Although, I'd probably be able to get away with it because I never have my stomach showing in anything I wear. Oh how I will die if I wear my bathing suit, however...O_o

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Optic said:
    Wow, I'm the first person to vote 'Nooo'. Hehe...

I just don't like the idea of having an ear or tongue pierced, it just doesn't seem natural and there's always the risk of infection depending on your lifestyle. As for having your tongue pierced, doesn't that kind of affect your ability to taste foods? o_O

Nope :). Actually they say that tongue piercings are the safest piercings believe it or not :)..

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
  • I would never get my Ears Pearced, or anything for that matter. I think it's wrong because when you think about it; it's a hole in the body, a cut that is tring to heal.
    My Mum has her Ears Pearced and my Aunty has 2 holes Pearced on each ear. O.o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Even if I wanted other piercings there is no way my mom would let me! She actually wants me to get 2nd holes in my ears though... but I don't even want the ones I have! They're so messed up. I just wish they would close so I can re-do them or something. My mom would never let me get my belly button pierced though... only my ears.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I just got my eyebrow and left ear pierced, but mah mum's gonna make me take it off sooner or later >_<; I'll probably get my bottom lip pierced sometime! XD

*dies*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nope. @_@; I don't have anything pierced... and I'm probably the only person in my area who doesn't. XD (A lot of my friends got their ears pierced when they were only babies - some of them when they were only a few days old. o_O) I just don't see what's so appealing about putting holes in your ears. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I just don't want any extra holes in my body really... x_x; that's just my personal view on it as it seems so painful and... not too visually pleasing to have so much rings all over you.

And I'm just strange... but I tend to hate any form of perfume if I can smell it too x.x;
    *is weird*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    And I'm just strange... but I tend to hate any form of perfume if I can smell it too x.x;
    *is weird*
    ^_^; That must make me weird, too. I can't stand the smell of perfume... even if it actually smells nice. o_O; It just seems so unnatural to me. @_@ ...along with body piercings. I always shudder whenever I see any weird piercings such as on one's tongue or belly button. X3 I have many friends with those types of piercings too, lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    NO! *shudders and crawls away* I don't even have my ears pierced. I just don't like the thought of having any more holes in your body than what you already have. If you're desperate to look cool and have a piercing, that's what clip-ons are for. o_o; Who wants to always have holes in their ears? Not me! It just seems so painful, and even if it isn't, it's still hurting your body in a way. Plus, every adult that I've talked to who has their ears pierced always wishes that they didn't.

And I like the smell of some kinds of perfumes. ^_^; Like the tropical kind, or that Gardenia (I think) one by Liz Claiborne. I loooovee that perfume!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • XDD You people are funny LOL anyways, the only paint for peple who think it hurts is the shock. Just pinch your ear for a second and thats how it feels. The sound is kind of creepy though! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Never! *scared* None of my ears are piereced. I don't like the idea of piercing and body piercing... it's gross...

Thats why theres clip ons. ^_^... lol...

*agrees*
    Although I've heard that piercing doesn't hurt,
    I have no idea what I'll look like with earings on. :P

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Well What you do is get one ear (the left if your smart... the right tends to mean Homosexual to some people) And you get eather one that goes around your ear or a bead earing (what i have) 3-4mm (If you have a big lobe get 4-5)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • PichuSecretBase said:
    Well What you do is get one ear (the left if your smart... the right tends to mean Homosexual to some people) And you get eather one that goes around your ear or a bead earing (what i have) 3-4mm (If you have a big lobe get 4-5)

Not on the Top. I have the one on my right ear, and it only means your gay when you get it pierced when you have the lobe thingy. I don't like the lobe thingy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... how does a location of a ring suggest homosexually? Lol... so it's liek if i dress all purple, i'm a homosexual being then huh?

quite foolish...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ..Purple.. Depends what shade. This Society Sucks. Color Restrictions means less in my closet. and my closet is full.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    NO! *shudders and crawls away* I don't even have my ears pierced. I just don't like the thought of having any more holes in your body than what you already have. If you're desperate to look cool and have a piercing, that's what clip-ons are for. o_o; Who wants to always have holes in their ears? Not me! It just seems so painful, and even if it isn't, it's still hurting your body in a way. Plus, every adult that I've talked to who has their ears pierced always wishes that they didn't.

And I like the smell of some kinds of perfumes. ^_^; Like the tropical kind, or that Gardenia (I think) one by Liz Claiborne. I loooovee that perfume!
    Aw, Kay! It's not bad at all. Two holes in each of my ears is as far as I'm going on them. I can't stand to see people that have piercings all the way up their ears! That's where it crosses the line; but, that's just my opinion. Another one of my cousins has an eyebrow piercing. It just looks so unattractive on her. Blech! A friend of mine had her third or fourth hole pierced in her ear one time and it was infected with pus and stuff like that--not to gross you out, lol. That's the only real disadvantage of a piercing. Other than that, it's perfectly fine. My grandmother doesn't have any though--she wears the clip-ons, also...^_~ They look good!

I like the smells of perfumes, too, Kayleigh, lol. ^_^; There's one that I love by Liz Claiborne, too! It might be the "Spark" one you're talking about. That has an awesome scent. I wear "Tommy Girl" most of the time. "Allure" by Chanel...oh jeez, it smells SO NICE. I keep the samples in the little vials that they give out when my Mom buys the gift package for my cousin. ^_^

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • i dont know why anyone would pay someone to go puncture their skin beyong repair and be left with a big hole in their skin.
    im a guy

[Edited by PSB]

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatuchick

most understanding persin
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ma.
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    I have both my ears , in 24k and some dimonds too!!!! But I won't wear those huge hoop earings, like every one else in my class. Those are so big, the earth could go through them.

Back