• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

do you smoke/drink/do drugs?

• Never. Not Either.

Votes: 51 60.7%
  • All Of Them

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Only Rarely Drink

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • I Am A Heavy Smoker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Am A Drunkie

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I Drink/Smoke, But Would Never Touch Anything Illegal..

• I Smoke Pot Now And Then

• I am A Heavy User Of Most Illegal Drugs

• Well, Er.. I Take Medications XD

• I Ocasionally Smoke

• I Only Ever do Any Of Them At Parties

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I Have Tried Smoking/Drinking/Drug Using, But I Didn't Like It..

• I'm Too Young

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • It Depends On What You Concider "Drugs" ^^;;

• Someone I Know Was A Smoker/Drunk/Drug user And They Scared Me Out Of Ever Doing It

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
Years
  • I'm not adicted, but I like alcohol.I Drink at parties and some of them get high so i do sometimes not all the time like 1/3 parties i go to i get high. i will NEVER smoke ciggerettes they gross me out they stink they make me throw up bad.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • I have never smoked a cigarette, or never done any sort of drug, except for caffiene in Coke and Pepsi. As for drinking, every once in a while, if the situation calls for it.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I drink every friday and satarday at the pub with my mates, sometimes in the week but not often.
    I used to smoke but I've given up now.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, I drink wine now and again [got drunk on the **** stuff once O_O], but I generally don't like alcohol. Smoking makes me sick just thinking about it, and non-prescription drugs, heck even the prescription crap I used to be on? bleh, not for me? I'd rather live, thank you.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dawson said:
    What the...? o.O I can't be the only person that drinks alcohol. I drank a fair amount less than a week ago at a party. Whenever I go to a party or a club, I drink. But then, I'm English and we have a different mentality on drinking than America. Apparently, it's a bad offence for someone to be caught drinking underage over there, over here you just get cautioned and then they take you home. And the legal age is 18 here whereas it's 21 in the States.
    I've never smoked or done drugs in my life and never will. I'd never do something that will definitely get you addicted to it, I know too many smokers that have tried, and failed, to quit smoking or doing drugs but they can't because they're too weak willed. I don't want to be like that.
    *glares at Jorge*
    You told me that you've drank before too...XD

Nope right here, I do it at parties and clubs too, and thank you for NOT being American :) Even though I'm really underage, In the Azores, the drinking age is 16 ^_^

Drugs are so over-rated. Drugs are so stupid its not even funny. Only natural-ness (wink wink mary jane) is what I do, but only rarely.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Wow im surpried that hardly anyone smokes/drinks looks like peer pressure isnt what it used to be.

As for me yes i do drink quite a bit of vodka once or twice a month but ive never been so drunk that ive gotten sick.

As far as drugs are conserned i consider them a waste of money and time, both of my brothers take them and they are both so messed up that i would never go near it. The same as smoking, whats the point in spending tonnes of money on something that is destroying your lungs just so you have something to do when your bored.

Ichiro Miyamoto

The Reminder
    Years
  • Had some alcohol before, not a good experience. I don't do any right now. So as CM Punk would say

"I'm straight edge, which means I'm better than you!"

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I will never smoke or do drugs! Smoking is just plain horrible... my dad used to smoke, quit it 15 years ago, and he still coughs every now and then because of the smoke.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • well like some here ive seen too much bad stuff to do anything, my uncle has been a drug addict for 20 years and he's such a mess and in jail i never want to do drugs, as well as my grandpa being an alcholic and smoker, *shakes head in disaprroval) so to say ive never done drugs and never will

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    Most people have seen a nasty, charcoaled, burnt-out lung from smoking (and maybe even touched one!), but have you ever seen a rotting liver? I have. White spots AAAALL over it. And no, that's not joking or sarcasm. Yeah, that's what happens with too much alcohol. Kills yer liver. Plus, it dehydrates you severely, because the alcohol supresses your anti-diuretic hormone. So you pee buckets of undiluted urine, getting rid of all your body's precious water content, leaving you dehydrated and thirsty so you drink MORE ALCOHOL, making you even MORE dehydrated, and the result of severe dehydration = a hangover. And that's if yer lucky. Otherwise there's always alcohol poisoning to kill ya off quick. ^_~

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • No, I don't do any of those things. Like most people I like my body.
    The great Bobo Fett once said "I do not drink, nor indulge in other drugs. They are an insult to the flesh."

I can just imagine the commercial now, "Bobo Fett my antidrug."

Sceptile_Master said:
    I don't see the point in 21 for drinking age. I think the UKs 18 is a fine age, but 21 is OTT. I also live in England but would never smoke, d rugs or even drink. At all. I don't really see the point. It's weird how in the UK (dunno about the rest of the world) but when you are at legal drinking age the only thing you seem to drink is alcohol. It's like they do it just because they can. It's stupid.

There are plenty of reasons for that. XD

Okay, I'm 13 so I have never smoked or have never done drugs before.

AND the most alcohol I've drank is a sip of my mom or dad's beer (which they drink accept for on occasions, they are NOT drunks if that's what you think). And I've had a couple sips of Mike's Hard Lemonade, not bad. Beer is nasty, but the taste is so strong, I see why it's addicting. Mike's Hard Lemonade tastes like frickin Mountain Dew. How sick and wrong is that? XD

~sawrah~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
    There are plenty of reasons for that. XD

Okay, I'm 13 so I have never smoked or have never done drugs before.

AND the most alcohol I've drank is a sip of my mom or dad's beer (which they drink accept for on occasions, they are NOT drunks if that's what you think). And I've had a couple sips of Mike's Hard Lemonade, not bad. Beer is nasty, but the taste is so strong, I see why it's addicting. Mike's Hard Lemonade tastes like frickin Mountain Dew. How sick and wrong is that? XD

~sawrah~

You should try Smirnoff Twisted's and identify the flavors you like the most, they're sweet and fruity and you can barely taste the alcohol.

-This page is claimed for Nice, France**-

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006

Do I drink? No, not really. Every once in a while my Dad will let me have a beer, but even from that I will go wild. It just takes one beer.

Do I smoke? No, but i've tried it. My friends wouldn't shut their trap about me not doing it so I told them that I would do it once and they agreed they would never ask me to do it again. That's how it's been. So, my lungs are still uber clean ^.^

Do I do drugs? No, never have and never will. Drugs make you forget things, I don't really want to do drugs anyways though. Higher risk of killing people IMO.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Im too young but I never want to smoke, it makes me feel ill and get sore throughts breathing in other peoples smoke, I never want to take drugs either and If i drank alchohol I wouldn't drink much, I never want to get drunk

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • I've never had drugs. Unless you count medications and stuff. ^^ And I never plan to, either. I've had a puff a a smoke before, but I didn't like it, and I don't plan on doing it, either. I do drink sometimes, though. At parties and stuff. But I don't plan to be an acholic. ^_^ And I couldn't care less if it was against the law, or not. As long as it's not REALLY bad for me, and it gets me wammed. XD

Back