• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The hell with smoking. That son of a waffles is killing my mom and my mom is killing me by smoking close the the house. I don't care if millions of people will loose their jobs in this economic mess, I'd get the tobacco industries bankrupt one way or another...or maybe go back in time and avoid the tobacco plant from evolving. One of those.

Years
  • Why do you automatically assume he's trying to be cool by smoking? Some people are just stupid enough to try it, and when they try to opt out, they can't. Because they're addicted. Honestly, what's this 'down with the establishment' or 'aren't you a total rebel'? Stop trying to look cool on a forum by bashing somebody about nothing, no matter how subtly you're trying to do it. It's just not a cool thing to do.

As for me, I've tried it a few times. But it's not really my thing.

Why do you automatically assume they're trying to be cool by bashing? Some people are just stupid enough to bash, and when they try to opt out, they can't. Because they're addicted. Honestly, what's this 'some people are just stupid enough' or 'trying to look cool'?Stop trying to look cool on a forum by bashing somebody about nothing, no matter how subtly you're trying to do it. It's just not a cool thing to do.

Next!

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • nope i dont and never plan to. someone important to me died from smoking.

Lash

Years
  • Yeah, and I'm at the point where I need more than one cigarette a day, and I do go a little restless if I haven't had one for awhile.

But, eh, they calm me down.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • The only time i smoked i was like 7 and this 16 year old who was a bad influence made me and my cousin smoke a cigarette. So i nope i don't smoke :D

Vie

Years
  • I did a half year when I was 14, but then I quitted and I think there is no point in smoking stuff like that. I never smoked bong or shisha, even though lots of my friends do on the weekend. [/proud] I sometimes smoke joints, but not that often and yeah. There are better ways to die that with cancer and stuff. no thanks.

Arle Kaa-kun

Wakasyamo DESU! X3
    Years
  • I'm too young to smoke. Even if I'm old enough to be able to do so, I'm never EVER going to smoke in my life. I don't think it makes you "feel" mature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back