• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I just sit at the gym for 4 or 5 hours 3 or 4 days a week and ride a bike while I play my psvita. I've lost 10 pounds in the 3 weeks and haven't really changed my diet or anything. I drink a protein shake and eat a protein bar every time I workout, usually around breakfast time, but other than that I just do what I want.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    This is horrible! I'm 186 pounds, and according to the BMI, I'm overweight. I don't understand what went wrong. I've been following those ten steps from the article and have been eating less food and only eat when my stomach feels hungry. Now my mom is putting me on an unnecessary strict diet, when that's not the problem due to how I've mentioned eating food only when I'm starving and not when I feel like it regardless if I'm full. I hate this frustration so much! Now I'll never feel attractive.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've always been overweight, but it doesn't bother me that much, I like to feel not fat and be able to go places and run and stuff without getting short of breath, but that's just how it's always been. The skinniest I've been since I finished growing was freshman year when I weighed 198 once after not eating all day and taking a big ol poop. But that was back when I was physically active pretty much all day every day and ate maybe once per day. Both of my parents were fat their whole lives, their parents were fat, and their parents were fat. I haven't had much of a chance. My dad slimmed down a lot, but that's just one side of the fat heritage.

6' 0"

235 and going down

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm 5 feet and 110lbs. I don't know if that's good or bad, it's probably normal. I want to start losing a bit of weight and gaining muscle though. I feel like I have more fat than I should have and not enough muscle :'(

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    6'4" 189 pounds

I need to gain weight. I want to weigh at least 220, but the struggle to maintain weight is always an issue with me. Even at my age my metabolism is a wonder. I've tried protein supplements and eating a hearty, balanced meal three times a day but I have no clue how I don't hold onto it. I'll have to talk to the doctor about this, because I forgot what he said last time.

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    I remember there was an article that had a top 10 ways to lose weight without exercising, and these were:

1. standing up straight all the time and having your spine hunched
    2. drinking water with a piece of lemon
    3. eat small pieces of large food bit by bit
    4. relax
    5. not chewing gum
    6. walking most of the time each day

The last four I couldn't remember.

Oh my.
    I wouldn't call myself a personal trainer, doctor, or physiologist, but even the little knowledge I have about the human body could let me discredit most of these.

Spoiler:

I... can't even remember the last time I measured myself. Weight or height.
    I will say I'd definitely lost some muscle last year. Between falling out of training, and messing my back up for a bit from some poorly executed heavy lifting.
    I'm finally starting to get it back now, and I gotta say I'm ecstatic about that. There's nothing quite like that satisfying burn! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I weigh less now than I've done in a year :D Because I think I should lose a couple of kilos, so that's a positive thing.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    A true lady such as myself does not disclose her weight, but I do alright for someone of my height and build. I look good in tight jeans and that is what God intended! I don't go to a gym or whatever but I jog for two hours every day so my level of fitness is excellent anyway.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Oh my.
    I wouldn't call myself a personal trainer, doctor, or physiologist, but even the little knowledge I have about the human body could let me discredit most of these.

Spoiler:

I... can't even remember the last time I measured myself. Weight or height.
    I will say I'd definitely lost some muscle last year. Between falling out of training, and messing my back up for a bit from some poorly executed heavy lifting.
    I'm finally starting to get it back now, and I gotta say I'm ecstatic about that. There's nothing quite like that satisfying burn! :D
    I'm currently search for that article on Yahoo, which was where I found the article in the first place, but I can't seem to find it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I would like to applaud Sonata for half-assing his healthy living plan and still getting results. That's exactly how I'd do it, too.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    yo I'm 5'8ish and 120 pounds. I'm a fucking twig, but I don't mind because I can pretty much eat all the junk food I want and not put on any weight.

Years
    I remember when I went to the doctor's office a few days before ORAS came out, I weighed 150 pounds. But then a good way through December I was near 138. However, it's starting to hover around 140 again, and I forgot to take the small scale from my parents' bathroom with me to college, so I have no way to check as is.

For what it's worth, I am starting to have more salads, even with just lettuce and cucumber and no dressing, and fruits too. Fridays and Saturdays are the days that i'll eat basically whatever I want to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back