• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
  • I can't wait for what the new year brings me!
    I'm definitely poising myself for an upside.
    Socially, academically, intellectually...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I can't believe how optimistic I am despite barely scraping past being evicted. I budgeted really tightly on groceries, ended up at my aunt's house totally unplanned after hiking to our shopping centre... phew. Today has been one hell of a day. Albeit we may not have money for broadband on Friday we'll be getting it along with our own equipment in a couple weeks, and for now I'm on cellular tether #2... :P

Years
  • I can easily hear it's already 2015 in New Zealand...

Still around 1 hour + 45 mins for my area before we welcome 2015 here. Hopefully Sydney can continue its proud track record of always-stunning firework shows.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel much less than usual on this day. I've had kind of an emotional episode for the last couple of days which might be dying down now so I'm mostly just tired, haha. Usually I'm filled with hope and dreams for the new year. I love New Year's Eve. New beginnings.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    New years is 3 hours away and I'm already piss drunk. Did 20 shots at work, and I'm gonna be partying all night. Working in a restaurant is goooood shit.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • Can't wait 'til the clock strikes midnight so I can drink champagne, eat steak, watch the fireworks and listen to classic rock. All on my own. <3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I plan to stay up until midnight, and I originally want to eat a restaurant for dinner and catch an Adamant or Jolly Groudon to end 2014, but my mom said no, so I'm left with a boring climax to 2014.

Sir Codin

Oh, you people and your different time zones.

I hereby come to you with a message from the distant past of 12/31/2014:

"Goodbye, 2014. Don't bother writing, I hate you."

Years
  • It's only 5:15 PM here, in New Jersey. New Years party shopping I was able to convince my mom to get ZombiU and Fire Emblem: Awakening. But yeah, these past 3 years of in and out of hospitals and other major life events flashed by so quick.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I dunno about what we're going to do for New Year's, honestly. My aunt has been getting ripped on vodka over the holidays a bit too much causing us to have to hide the alcohol.

Earlier the other day when she picked me up from Moe's I was a nervous wreck because she was drunk driving - she ended up running a red light at a point. I ended up turning into her direction guide and speed gauge as she drank out of her go-cup <_<

New Year's should be okay, though. We'll visit with family again even though my mother is working all this week, including Friday which she normally has off. Hopefully I can catch another break with home broadband so I don't eat through this tether of mine too fast. We'll see.

Light Espeon

Striving To Be Smarter
    Years
  • My dad and I will watch a movie together later tonight. New Year's doesn't mean that much to us anymore. Just that we survived another year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back