• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you swim?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
  • I love swimming, and fancy myself as being pretty damn good at it as well. I have swam miles out into the Oregon coast before. That water feels like it is 50 degrees. It probably is lol.

I dont know if I would try that again however... Last time my hands and feet were blue, and had white pocs all over them.

Years
  • I like swimming, but I'm rarely around a pool, so I swim once or twice a year at most. As for my technique, it sucks. I kind of just paddle around to stay afloat. It's fun, though.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Heck yes, I swim! Not competitively or anything.
    I just sorta float and drift around. I swam over three hours straight while camping, cus it was like, a hundred degrees out, and I drank so much lake water I kept coughing when I got out. Then I slept for a couple hours in the trailer. LOL.
    But I love the water.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • i know how to swim but i never do it. im to self conscience of how i look to put a bathing suit on and go in the water

jessmew

Novice Hacker
    Years
    • Nj
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    I Swim As Much As I Can As Long As Its Hot Out

*Wow I Used The Word As A lot*

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Ya I swim alot during the summer when it's very hot! I swim often really feels great to sit there for a while without nobody bothering you. During this summer, I highly doubt it there remodeling are pool here at are apartments.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Do you swim?

Lol, when water is all around me, and when there is no surface to stand on in sight, then I do.

If I speak seriously, then I'd say I do swim, but only when I'm at the countryside, near the river, or when I go to the swimming pool.

I used to be pretty good at swimming. But now after a long break from it, I don't know what exactly happened, but I seem to start feeling really bad if I swim a few laps in the sunlight...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, I can swim quite well but I don't swim as often as I used to when I was younger, probably because my family don't have much time for it anymore, plus personally, I think it's developing into an event that takes a long time to plan and sort out and no one around me can be bothered, if you get me x_o;

I attended swimming lessons when I was younger, and I remember me being the slowest person there and I didn't really have any friends there lol, however, it paid off when it came to swimming at school. But yeahhh, swimming is really fun.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • I can swim. But. Im not a good swimmer though. My sister is a good one. She can do many tricks...I always fail. I already know the basic swimming tricks. But i wanna learn all of them. Sadly. I can't. It's just too hard for me. I'll try my best to learn those tricks. But it really takes time. And usually most people think that they cannot do it. And their confidence is decreasing. And the fear is increasing. I already experienced that when i was a kid learning the basic swimming tricks. Then i remember when my grandfather told me. " Just believe in yourself and i know you can do it. ". Then i tried and tried. Then i got it. And it really takes time. So just keep trying and that's the secret key to my success.

Akiko.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'm not overly good at swimming but I can just about do the basics :)

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I've lived in Hawaii for the past 6 years of my life, attending either a beach or a pool once or twice a week. After a while, I've developed great swimming muscles that let me tread water for a 23 minute record (I won 1st place in a contest, and I also won Baskin Robbins 31 flavors gift cards)
    I guess I can say I'm a good swimmer, and it is the only excersize that works every muscle. ;)

Back