• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Did anyone else think Rose was rather goofy in Series 4?

I noticed that too, plus the way the was talking was a little.. off. But that's probably because she had some dental surgery shortly before filming. XD;
    Almost Christmas, I can't wait to see what happens next. Anyone got any hopes or ideas as to what we might see happening later on?

Also, is this technically necroing? If so, sorry. .__.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I was thinking that the "future" doctor is in fact the master reborn… maybe just thinking he is the doctor. •fingers crossed•
    Also if he is the future doctor … can't say he'll be the 11th… why wouldn't he know who the tenth was…

I thought she has something wrong with her speech. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm kinda annoyed with Doctor Who a little. I mean they are releasing Doctor Who: The Forgotten (comic) only in the US. Apparently it will feature all the ten doctors and reside during Tennant's second season. It comes out with all the chapters on the 15th of April 2009 for the UK. (Amazon.co.uk)

Also I really want John Simm or Christopher Eccelston as the eleventh now. ._.'

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    From what I saw of the children in need clip I already hate that other Doctor. DT was my favourite out of the two new ones. I found that CE didn't proved any enthusiasm and when he did it sounded very forced and just unnatural.

A whole year with no new series is going to be awful. I have nothing to look forward to on TV other than Torchwood but even that is only going to be a short series.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    That preview was... interesting. The "new" Doctor is okay-ish, I guess but not as cool as David.

What I think about it:
    Spoiler:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Doctor Who!

That image made me realise he was. xD

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've seen one episode with random babies flying up into a spaceship. I actually liked it. It was really tense up until that point and really wanted me to continue watch it. I have a friend who used to watch that (and still does) up to the point of obsession and never really found myself turning it on to watch it, but it randomly came on when I was watching the BBC channel (I think; can't really remember) and since I was watching that all day and really enjoy shows from that channel, I noticed "Doctor Who" come up on the opening credits and originally was asking why I was watching it, but I gave it a chance and really enjoyed it. This was a few weeks ago, though, and I've yet to turn it on again. No reason why, though.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I was quite surprised as to how the next doctor turned out… I mean my theory was so close yet so far.

I also recently watched Dr Who at the proms… was quite entertaining. Awesome music and mini adventure.

Oh the on r Who confidential… they are apparently revealing who the 11th Dr will be, in ten minutes. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Matt Smith is the new Doctor. He was born and raised in my town so hope he does a good job. He looks a bit wierd and didn't like him to much in The Phillip Pullman shows. (can't remember the name)

They are filming the new series this summer in preparation for next year. It will be interesting to see how well he does in the role.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Matt Smith is the new Doctor. He was born and raised in my town so hope he does a good job. He looks a bit weird and didn't like him to much in The Phillip Pullman shows. (can't remember the name)

They are filming the new series this summer in preparation for next year. It will be interesting to see how well he does in the role.

I have seen him in quite a few programs, and he has always been poor, i have watched every series of Dr Who so far (and not just the new ones, all of them) but i will NOT be watching once David Tennant leaves.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm gonna miss the suit and trainers. xD

I wonder what he'll wear… I mean from the show he looks like one of those punk rock band members that young teenage girls would drool over. xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    David Tennant was great as the doctor. He really got me into the newer series as Eccelston was awful, he was really wooden and had no enthusiasm.

I have seen a few of the older episodes. My nan always used to watch them, so whenever I was at her house I watched them but I won't decided whether or not I will watch it or not till I see him as the Doctor.

Each bring a different style to how they play the Doctor so I hope he doesn't try to mimic any of the previous ones. I think to play the doctor you have to do it in your own way.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    To all Doctor Who fans, the eleventh doctor just got announced on "Doctor Who Confidential". His name is...
    Spoiler:

Back