• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dog or Cat?

Who's better Cats or Dogs

• Total voters

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
  • I've never like cats, i also don't like any feline like creatures. So i choose Dogs. Sorry to the cat lovers out there :(

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I love both. I have both.
    But kittens are adorable. Also, cats are easier to keep, you don't have to walk them, or wash them.

But then again, Dogs are stupid and cute. Cat's win by just a little.

EDIT: Also, Catboys are win.

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Dogs of course. Cat's are boring.. they don't do anything. Dogs are always there for you :)

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Cats are okay, but dogs are more lovable imo. I don't understand why "neko-fied" characters are more popular than puppy ones. :[

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Both are incredibly cute. Id feel safer with a dog in my home but cats are very mellow and quiet which is good. Overall Id want a cat.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I prefer dogs over cats.
    I prefer kittens over puppies.

Confusing?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • i dnt liek cats, there boring animals that just sleep all day. there also stubborn and its impossible to teach them anything.

i am a big dog person. i luffles my mineture schnauzers to death. hes so cute!

bang bang to the kitty kitty

Vie

Years
  • Dogs. They are useful and nice. Though Horses are my favorite. But if I had to chose a cat or a dog.....dog.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I grew up with both and can't really choose one. I like them both. Sometimes I prefer dogs, sometimes I prefer cats.

Back