• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well I'm on the 3rd game, last case as we speak with Spoiler-Free Walkthrough in hand (I couldn't take it after the last case in the first game), yeah pretty much all the characters in Ace Attorney have their own little quirks and stuff. There's always a bubble-headed girl in each game though.

Edgeworth is pretty funny though.

Years
  • 20. So yeah, I wanna give a big shout out to my main man Red on his birthday today. Eighteen years ago born on this day, he has since became a legendary Pokemon game purchaser. From the heydays of playing games in black and white to Pokemon Black and White, he has impressed us all with his uncanny ability to troll and make weeaboo friends like me. Now, if only jigglyppuff8 was here, he'd share with me in this joyous moment. Shame on him.

Years
  • 1. Man, whatchu talking about? We all loved Red because he satirized our and his own obsessions to entertain us while we pretend to ignore him. What have you ever done, being a guy who can't even spell Jigglypuff right? And capitalize that sh*t, son.

Years

Well, cbf reading back and that's what I thought I saw.

First off, thanks a bunch don, I'm 88. Well over the legal age for anything. Also, you finally became a mod. I saw this coming a mile away. You deserve this.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, so it is Kevin's birthday.

By the way, if you need me I'll be on MSN if anything. Gonna stay clear of this place for a few days, mostly to play Phoenix Wright and take a breather. There are other things, but I'd rather not mention them on here ^_^ /watch me not keep my word, sob

Years
  • 6. Friends? Since when were we such entities? I cannot be friends with someone who both claims to be a teenage male and decorates his portfolio with shades of pink. We are, as I remind you, strangers who have been having an extended, two-years' handshake of a greeting.

Years
  • 8. Exactly. Quite frankly, I've had enough of our vapid, soulless, and most of all, idiotic exchanges that result in neither of us obtaining any new bits of value whatsoever. Good night, sir, and I'll see you in hell. /slams door

P.S: Also, 8 get. /slams door again

Years

And a good night to you to, whoever it is you are I never got your name. /slams door as well

Also, darn you. /slams door as well again

8:88 = 9:00 + 0:28 = 9:28

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back