• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Discussion Thread

Ayselipera

I have a plain white Ds lite and a blue/black Ds lite.

I like the white one a thousand times better.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • A white DS Lite with a small hinge crack and a broken R button. It still works great besides that though, and I managed to keep the crack from getting any bigger by using super glue. I think it's a launch DS Lite (got it used), so that might explain all the issues.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I have the original silver DS, a white DS Lite and a black DSi. I've also been in the possession of a light blue DS Lite but I traded it in to get my DSi cheaper. I really can't be bothered to use Nintendo's names.

Years
  • I have the original DS and that is all. I have the generic silver one because I don't recall any other colors available when I bought one at the end of 2004.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • A broken blue DS Lite (its upper is screen is crashed , my brother did that !)

A pale black DSi with a Tech Deck sticker on it ... it looks AW3S0M3 !

Tsuki.Blossoms

:: Forever In Your Heart
    Years
  • I have a black Nintendo DS lite with half of a tiger sticker on it, and -somewhere- I have a blue original DS that's been lost for ages. :P

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Both an original DS and a DS lite. I didn't purchase either one though.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I have an Onyx Black DS Lite(so easily to get fingerprints on matte surface) and I also have a Hot Pink DSi(the guy at the store asked if I was getting it for someone else, is it like wrong for a heterosexual male to have a pink DSi, besides it's more of a magenta).

Once you start using a DSi, it's so hard to switch back to DS Lite other than for the GBA Slot.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    the original ds because those things are indestructible
    and can play gba games ^_^

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
    Years
  • *I searched before posting and came up with nothing. Please point me in the right direction if needed.*

So yeah, what kind of DS, and where'd ya get it?

I have one of those "Mario" red Lites, GameStop was selling it used for $100, and I sent it to Nintendo to get completely repaired for free. So it was like $100 for a new Mario Lite.

What about everyone else?

Snap.

I also have a Mario Red DS Lite, the glossy finish looks great!

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Mine is the limited edition one with Dialga and Palkia (I bought the whole set: case, DVD and poster). My brother has the original, brick DS but I play it more than he does.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • What Colour NDS/Lite/DSi Do You Have

Title explains the question :)

I use a Silver NDS Lite with Green Stylus :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My DSLite is the golden one with the Triforce emblem on it that was packaged with Phantom Hourglass for a while.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I have the cobalt blue (and black) DSlite, and the sky blue DSi.

Back