• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
  • IC: Thank you. Finally, something right has happened. Hopefully, I won't screw this up.

I said, "I was hoping you would say that. It took long enough for me to be able to say that to you. I ws hoping you would find that letter, and it sounds like you did. I'm not sure what has happened in the past, but be sure that I will always be here for you, no matter what. I love you, and I know nothing can change that now. There's nothing else that I've wished for, except this moment."

This should all work out, I know it will. Also, if someone is really attacking, my forces are outside this camp to protect us.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: Squal and Dude, that was completely random. Please, when you are going to post something, have it make at least some sense. Now, either of you can continue, but I'm waiting for Kasanai Tsumi to come back.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: See, we kind of need you to continue. Can you post at least once? Or, just wait until later. Either way, we'll wait until you post, since that's what we need.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: I said, "I'm not sure what will happen or what we should do next, but no matter what, we'll deal with it. Please, just tell me one thing. Do you accept what I've told you?"

With her answer to this, I'll know what needs to be known. Please, let her accept, I just need something to go right.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • Ic:I got up and walked over to them and said " So Xion and Lady Tsumi are starting to hear the church bells? Well now I'm willing to be the guy who gets you two hooked up with a priest. Cause I can sense it your goin to the chapel. Now if anyone cares. I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!!!"
    OOC:If you want to know my guys attracted to Diao Chan.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • OOC: right...

IC: I saw one of my old friends from when I was younger.
    "Sun Xeng it's me Sun Ra." He said to me I looked surprised at hearing the name.
    "SUN RA! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I shouted with joy.
    Sun Ra sat down and signalled me over. I sat down as he gave me some soup and bread.
    "So what have you been up to these days?" He asked me
    "I've been working for Lady Tsumi in the Tsou Alliance." I said back to him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back