• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • True. I'll just say Gastrodoon faints and you win the battle. Then I can kind of surrender and we can go on and meddle with people. Just a quick question about Lucario:

How exactly can Lucario avoid moves like Ariel Ace, Aura Sphere, Magical Leaf, ect. Or is it just that no opponents you faced use those moves so far.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • In anime terms he would simply use another move to deflect it. In anime, those moves are often just moves that can target the opponent, therefore using the Aura and then another move I don't see how it wouldn't be possible. However keeping in mind Luke has had a pretty basic life that may change once inside the region, which is just a plan I had for plot later on if need be.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • YAAY. I made up a Team named Team Skull who will probably try and murder us later but oh well. They can be useful for the meanwhile, they could be like our mercenaries or something xD I won't post until Shadaon and Morty finish interacting (unless EeveeandMew wants to interact for a while). I want to know whether they viewed the battle or not.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • That's fine with me! Well I made sure to show a special interest in them... That will also be the last post I'm making until someone else decides so too. Hopefully the others will post...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm finding it quite amusing how Luke is just keeping everyone in the dark. If I were cabbage I'd keep that information to myself so she could hav just a tiny bi of power therefore if Luke was too be unpredictable (concidering they've only just met she can't fully trust him ibviously) she could use the information to her advantage somehow. Just an idea.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Back (but with slow internet)!
    Did i missed something?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    You missed how DemonicWolf beat up my Gastrodoon with his Lucario.
    Haha!
    On pokemon white 2 my lucario killed a lot of pokemon!
    Well my character has 4 best friends: Gold, Silver, Crystal (all of them from pokemon adventures manga) and Shadoan (that joins on my Character adventure later).
    ... well how do i start?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Fine. DemonicWolf beat up my Gastrodoon with his Lucario flawlessly due to telepathy. Happy?

Anyway, Team Gold needs that alliance with Skyward so...
    Hurry up before my character starts to stalk some more people.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    My adventure starts... well i have to think a little but first it were to continue to Kanto region but in a forest, on a island, Gelius meets again team magma and then Celebi appears before him and tells him that his adventure continues in Lethia, so he leaves S.S.Aqua... to know all the details... you must wait to see what happens next!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I just need shadaon and morty to do stuff, because I don't wanna just throw Luke into a conversation those two are having when they're behind on time.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    How do i start my roleplay... i missed lot of things...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Not a flashback about kanto. My character lived in Jotho and he was originally going to Kanto however my adventure direction changes to Lethia with Shadoan, Gold, Silver, Crystal.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    just i want to roleplay but im a little lost because i was offline more than one week.
    And thanks for the info Quto.

Back