• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    But how would you get a flying type evolution? By adding some bizarre story plot that's a one time chance only or some weird item that forces it to evolve?

item i'm guessing. how else would it evolve?

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I already suggested Item Trade evolutions for Coppereon (metal coat), Wyrmeon (dragon's fang or whatever), and Scorpeon (toxic orb). Maybe Aereon would evolve when traded while holding a new incense type?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I already suggested Item Trade evolutions for Coppereon (metal coat), Wyrmeon (dragon's fang or whatever), and Scorpeon (toxic orb). Maybe Aereon would evolve when traded while holding a new incense type?

not to sound dumb or anything but where does the wyrm prefix come from that a lot of people are suggesting?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Wyrm is what baby dragons are called.

There is only one I really want to see and that is a ground type. This would be the perfect time to put one in sense there is a massive desert. That is really only one we need. But we could also get a frickin bug one some how with the giant honey comb thing. Like many have said we can also have a posion or steel type from the giant city... Don't forget Leafeon and Glaceon had an entire diffrent way of evolution.

The following is what I dont think we need.

Bug
    Flying
    Dragon
    Fighting
    Posion.
    Steel
    Ghost

The only ones that we need are
    Rock/Ground

Eevee evolves with it's enviroment.

There is onyl 1 majore eviroment left and that is the desert. an 8th evo would be perfect to end at.

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Wyrm is what baby dragons are called.

There is only one I really want to see and that is a ground type. This would be the perfect time to put one in sense there is a massive desert. That is really only one we need. But we could also get a frickin bug one some how with the giant honey comb thing. Like many have said we can also have a posion or steel type from the giant city... Don't forget Leafeon and Glaceon had an entire diffrent way of evolution.

The following is what I dont think we need.

Bug
    Flying
    Dragon
    Fighting
    Posion.
    Steel
    Ghost

The only ones that we need are
    Rock/Ground

Eevee evolves with it's enviroment.

There is onyl 1 majore eviroment left and that is the desert. an 8th evo would be perfect to end at.

well you could make an argument that due to the technology in this region there could be pollution and an eevee might have to adapt to that. does that make sense?
    for the poison type i mean

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Ya and makes sense. I can see 2 or 3 possable Eeveelutins in Isshu.

Posion for Pollution
    Steel for Technologicaly advaced
    Rock and or Ground for Desert.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How do the scans influence your thoughts on new Eeveelutions? Tbh I think more hints towards them would be just before the games are released - or maybe we might not even have any from what I see, no evolutions of previous Pokemon yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Because one of the scans has all Eevee Evelutions in it.

Just because we havent seen any other doesnt me anything. We still have abotu 120 pokemon to be reavled,

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Actually just seen this on Pokebeach:

There is going to be an event held from 8/7 to 8/31 where you can encounter an Eeveelution in a dream on the Pokemon Daisuki Club website, perhaps a way to teach players how the new feature will work. Presumably, you can send the Eeveelution you encounter back to Black and White once they are released.

Which is what that section on the scans is about, although it could still be a chance for a new eeveelution.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Ya and makes sense. I can see 2 or 3 possable Eeveelutins in Isshu.

Posion for Pollution
    Steel for Technologicaly advaced
    Rock and or Ground for Desert.

im guessing ground for desert but i could be wrong..

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I think regardless we will have a eeveelution in desert.

Maybe something like this....

In order to get (Insert Eeveelution name here) you must level up an Eevee in the desert while there is a sandstorm.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's sorta...strange. Though yeah that defs gives more hope of even more Eeveelutions. Maybe even a mega-Eevee!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    But my post clearly stated that there is already enough evolutions. Would you be willing to actually get an evolution for every element type?

I want at least a Flying type evo for eevee. That way we get a pure flying type. Other than that I don't exactly care for them.

Years
    But my post clearly stated that there is already enough evolutions. Would you be willing to actually get an evolution for every element type?

Sorry to bring this back up. Yes you're entitled to your opinion, but just because a post you made said "there are already enough eeveelutions" it does not make it fact.

I think there's plenty of mileage left in eeveelutions.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think regardless we will have a eeveelution in desert.

Maybe something like this....

In order to get (Insert Eeveelution name here) you must level up an Eevee in the desert while there is a sandstorm.

yes that is the most likely alright but if the new eevees are location evolutions where do the poison and steel ones youve suggested evolve?

Sorry to bring this back up. Yes you're entitled to your opinion, but just because a post you made said "there are already enough eeveelutions" it does not make it fact.

I think there's plenty of mileage left in eeveelutions.

ya exactly a lot of people want A LOT more eeveelutions just cos he said he doesnt want them doesnt mean nobody else can

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Not sure yet. The steel one could be somewhere in the city so could the pollution one. There is some grass right outside the city on the map before the desert. Maybe there. Or Metal Coat for Eevee and maybe a new evo stone for posion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back