• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Not sure yet. The steel one could be somewhere in the city so could the pollution one. There is some grass right outside the city on the map before the desert. Maybe there. Or Metal Coat for Eevee and maybe a new evo stone for posion.

i hope you donnt need to trade to evolve the eevees that would just be annoying! maybe it could level up while holding the metal coat?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Not sure yet. The steel one could be somewhere in the city so could the pollution one. There is some grass right outside the city on the map before the desert. Maybe there. Or Metal Coat for Eevee and maybe a new evo stone for posion.

It can't be metal coat, if its a hold + level/trade it MUST be a new item.

If it was an old items theres no explanation as to why it hasn't happened in previous games see?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    It can't be metal coat, if its a hold + level/trade it MUST be a new item.

If it was an old items theres no explanation as to why it hasn't happened in previous games see?

Although that's logically correct but we've seen lickilicky and mamoswine..They could learn roll out and ancient power in gen 2 and 3 but they suddenly evolve when learning these moves in gen 4...No explanation there...so it may happen again

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    That is also true. I think there will be a total of 3.

In the natural one there will be rock.
    In the Modernday/futuristic there will be steel or posion
    And then one for ground but a rock and a ground dont make sense. But the desert may not even exist in one

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years

And then one for ground but a rock and a ground dont make sense. But the desert may not even exist in one

I doubt it....the basic map is the same in the both versions..It's just the layout of cities that is different i guess

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    True. I was thinkign that as well,but when Huin City was built the desert may have been a jungle or something and then turned into a desert. Not sure how that will work,anythign could happen in a game.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    With the new scans leaked, the eevelution dream event seems to point out that there will be no more eevelutions. What do you guys think?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

i think we will get the rock/ground one in both versions with the steel and poison ones version exclusives.

but there mightnt even be those types this is all just speculation

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    we need a Flying and Fighting type eeveelution
    Bravadeon and Aireon/Cloudeon

Also a normal type (Eeveeon) would be nice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Although that's logically correct but we've seen lickilicky and mamoswine..They could learn roll out and ancient power in gen 2 and 3 but they suddenly evolve when learning these moves in gen 4...No explanation there...so it may happen again
    Mamoswine and Lickilicky are the exception, not the rule. If you're going to guess which will happen, you should go with the rule.

I want a Normal and Ghost type Eeveelution! I don't care how it evolves. I wouldn't even care if it evolved by leveling up in a specific location with max happiness at a certain time of day while holding a certain item and knowing a specific move! I just want it. I love Normal-types, but there's not too many good ones that I also like. Same with the Ghost-type.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    I dont think there will be a new eeveelution this gen as they are starting over and using completely new pokemon. And, eevees evo family is big enough. I think seven evos is pretty big for one pokemon.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I dont think there will be a new eeveelution this gen as they are starting over and using completely new pokemon. And, eevees evo family is big enough. I think seven evos is pretty big for one pokemon.

yes but eevee is the evolution pokemon it can adapt to any enviroment so it can evolve to a lot more types than 7

IceFireLighnting

I HAVEN"T READ ANY OF THIS THREAD YET BUT I WANT IT!!!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    i wanna see a bug evee, someone said this but there is a giant beehive, maybe evee can adapt there.

Years
    ive heard around that black and white has the nature vs. technology theme, and if this is true, the new eeveelutios would have to be ground (nature, earth, etc.) and steel (technology), since grass is already taken by leafeon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    yes theres so many things to adapt to yet and there is a desert in isshu i think a lot of people wont be happy if there isnt a rock or ground type eevee this generation
    Yeah that dessert could function similar to the huge blizzard route in DPPt where you evolve Glaceon so yeah they have something there to work with :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back