• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    A Ghost Eevee would be what I'd like the most.

Although, it WOULD be pretty friggin' awesome to get a steel one. Favorite type baby <3

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
  • Eevee, What Do You Want?

Eeevee, One pokemon. 7 Evolutions. What do you think? Should they stop on eevee or add more, if so, which?

Personally i'd like to see a Poisson eevee, and perhaps a ghost eevee. Steel perhaps?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I want to see a steel eevee :D. and a flying eevee or maybe that is too much like shaymin ?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Eeevee, One pokemon. 7 Evolutions. What do you think? Should they stop on eevee or add more, if so, which?

Personally i'd like to see a Poisson eevee, and perhaps a ghost eevee. Steel perhaps?
    Merged your thread in with the existing Eeveelution discussion. :) Please search to make sure your new thread isn't a duplicate before posting, thanks!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I'm one of those who want moar! \('w' )

Eevee is supposed to evolve depending on radiation/the enviroment. And there are many kinds of enviroment, and radiation can go practicly anywhere. So I'd say, make everything you can >:D

Well, amybe not, but atleast finish the rest of the special elements, to finish the pattern. Then we'll see. 'Cause it would be cool with Steel, Rock, flying and so forth... >_>

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I could see them adding two more, Steel and Poison, and maaaaaaaaybe either ground or Rock. But every other type seems a bit of a stretch.

Poison: Toxeon
    Steel: Chromeon
    Ground: Eartheon

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Flying and Ghost would be amazing! =) They need to make at least two new Eeveelutions for the new region!!!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Flying and Ghost would be amazing! =) They need to make at least two new Eeveelutions for the new region!!!

i agree 2new ones in isshu
    but i bet theyll be ragon & ghost, or flying first ^_^

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • 7 evolutions is enough... but just add on a Dragon-type to finish the set. Dragon-type isn't unbalanced either; it's mostly that dragons tend to be insanely strong.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I'd like a Poison, Steel, Normal, and Bug-typed Eeveelution. I want to see what they can do with bug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back