• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eeveelution Additions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
Years
  • umm, I think it's strange that eevee itself is the only one with a physical typing. I say it's definitely time for a ground or fighting eeveelution, and I for one am actually kind of hoping they'll get through all 17 types eventually.
    ridiculous, yes. but... I'm pretty sure we passed the ridiculous mark when the legendaries started looking like spaceships. may as well go all out, right?

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Steel, Fighting, Poison, Ghost, and Flying are a must for me!

Here's a rather radical idea:

Giving each of Eevee's forms an evolution. Flareon evolves into Inferneon, Vaporeon into Hydreon, Jolteon into Electreon, Espeon into Soleon, Umbreon into Luneon, Leafeon into Foreseon, and Glaceon into Haileon. Just an idea, and may byump them up to OU.

BEST.IDEA.EVER....At least in my opinion, due to the names.

Seriously, I would love to see a Flying Type eevee.Dragon would be pushing it because there is only one Dragon tier that isnt legendary in every Generation(Excluding III which had the Flygon family,but wasnt pure due to Trapinch being pure ground.)Though this is the Generation where III should be remade in 2011-12, so its likely Eeveeloutions wont happen.

But Still wanting that FLying type FTW.

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
  • I honestly think it's about time a Steel/Flying/Ghost Eeveelution is due, and they should also make the pairings a bit... well... better... Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon all came out during the debut, and I get that.

Espeon and Umbreon came out at the same time due to their somewhat parallel typing and motifs.

Gen III had no Eeveelutions (we have to wonder why)

and this brings up the point I'm trying to get across: Gen IV. Leafeon and Glaceon. I'm not really sure where Grass and Ice match up together in any way.. or are parallel at all...

So! I suggest that Gev V gives us a somewhat logical pairing; Flying + Ground or something along those lines... or maybe we'll be introduced to another trio.

The designs are also something I'm looking forward to... And seeing as there are 17 different types to work with (well... 9 currently... or 10 if there's ever a normal Eeveelution), it's not like they don't have a lot to work with.

A dragon eeveelution... that would be interesting...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i want a trio of eeveelutions..two wouldnt feel right for some reason

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I am just as big of an Eevee fan as the next guy, but seeing as this is Black and White and we are, in essence, starting all over again (Routes start at 1 again and I have heard there will be 150+ new Pokemon) I would like to think they will start a new Pokemon chain similar (but not the same as) the Eeveelutions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    FLYING.

And a Ghost one would be cool.
    You have to make Eevee faint in like a graveyard or something to get it too evolve

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    eeveelutions that need to be made and good names for them
    flying(pure)-feathreon-feather
    rock-graneon-granite
    ghost-phanteon-phantom
    fighting-karateon-karate
    ground-geoneon-geo
    steel-chalbeon-chalybs latin for steel
    bug-arthropeon-arthropod
    poison-toxeon-toxic
    normal-eveon-evolution should have a ability like multitype or normalize

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • I don't think they will add any new ones, because judging from past generations, besides the first one, it has only been the even number generations (Gen's II and IV) where they added new Eeveelutions. Now granted there ARE only four generations at the moment, and only two that really provide the backbone of my theory, but still.

But if they do, I would love to see how they would incorperate a dragon type eeveelution lol

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    ...you people have no creativity when it comes to names, I swear.

1. Normal - Eevee (Already exists)
    2. Fire - Flareon (Already exists)
    3. Water - Vaporeon (Already exists)
    4. Electric - Jolteon (Already exists)
    5. Grass - Leafeon (Already exists, unfortunately)
    6. Ice - Glaceon (Already exists)
    7. Fighting - Keneon (Ken, from Street Fighter)
    8. Poison - Wasteon (Toxic Waste)
    9. Ground - Seismeon (Earthquakes are a type of Seismic activity)
    10. Flying - Penneon (Penna = Feather)
    11. Psychic - Espeon (Already exists)
    12. Bug - Scorpeon (Scorpion)
    13. Rock - Lapineon (Lapis = Stone)
    14. Ghost - Medeon (Mediums communicate with ghosts)
    15. Dragon - Wyrmeon (Wyrm = Dragon)
    16. Dark - Umbreon (Already exists)
    17. Steel - Coppereon (Okay, so I'm not 100% creative...)

"Well, what did you expect? We were named by scientists, not writers or cartoonists." ~ "Cat", El Goonish Shive

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    ...you people have no creativity when it comes to names, I swear.

1. Normal - Eevee (Already exists)
    2. Fire - Flareon (Already exists)
    3. Water - Vaporeon (Already exists)
    4. Electric - Jolteon (Already exists)
    5. Grass - Leafeon (Already exists, unfortunately)
    6. Ice - Glaceon (Already exists)
    7. Fighting - Keneon (Ken, from Street Fighter)
    8. Poison - Wasteon (Toxic Waste)
    9. Ground - Seismeon (Earthquakes are a type of Seismic activity)
    10. Flying - Penneon (Penna = Feather)
    11. Psychic - Espeon (Already exists)
    12. Bug - Scorpeon (Scorpion)
    13. Rock - Lapineon (Lapis = Stone)
    14. Ghost - Medeon (Mediums communicate with ghosts)
    15. Dragon - Wyrmeon (Wyrm = Dragon)
    16. Dark - Umbreon (Already exists)
    17. Steel - Coppereon (Okay, so I'm not 100% creative...)
    "Well, what did you expect? We were named by scientists, not writers or cartoonists." ~ "Cat", El Goonish Shive

wrymeon was already suggested by alot of people and for the poison type, radeon (radiation) or toxeon (toxins) would sound much better

Kininja

Where is Wally?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    Midnight bear
    "Normal : ???"
    Eevee is naturally Normal
    SO there would be no point of a normal evoultion

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Though not proven but it's hinted that "old" Pokemon will not appear in the games unless using the "dream something system" or tranferin them form Gen-IV(not really proven can be transfered, but due to Movie Celebi/Johto Trio can be transfer, there' high chance of Gen-IV Games Pokemon can be send to B/W)

Point is old Pokemon will most likely not gain any pre-evo/evolutions.

But I'd hope to see a two or three eeveelution. :P

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Midnight bear
    "Normal : ???"
    Eevee is naturally Normal
    SO there would be no point of a normal evoultion

And you're point is? Yes, Eevee is Normal-type. However, its base stats are rather poor, because it's unevolved. I want a Normal-type that is as strong as the other types. Duh.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Though not proven but it's hinted that "old" Pokemon will not appear in the games unless using the "dream something system" or tranferin them form Gen-IV(not really proven can be transfered, but due to Movie Celebi/Johto Trio can be transfer, there' high chance of Gen-IV Games Pokemon can be send to B/W)

Point is old Pokemon will most likely not gain any pre-evo/evolutions.

But I'd hope to see a two or three eeveelution. :P
    I doubt there won't be any old Pokemon in this game. Probably only certain ones won't be accessible unless you use the Dream System thing.

As much as I'd like to see some more eeveelutions, I can see a new Pokemon taking it's place with multiple evolutions. As it's been said before, this region is very far away, thus the whole idea of a reboot. Perhaps they want to start fresh with a new Pokemon, but keeping Eevee's idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back