• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elemental Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
Years
  • I am always accepting members
    WE HAVE STARTED!!!
    You can still join!!

~~PLOT~~

Before...there was nothing.
    An empty void of a dimension that served as the last exit where everything was obliterated as soon as it entered.
    This empty void...

Suddenly, a rip appeared. Out of the rip came an egg. It just sat there, surveying its surroundings--the nothingness. It then hatched into a formless being. A being that was only known as Origin. Origin wandered the empty void, surveying the task that had been given to it.

Create a dimension filled with life...

And that is what it began to do. Using its essence, Origin crafted two servants to help shape this empty void. One was a large draconic stallion whose roars could shatter the walls of time. The other was a pink lizard whose claws could penetrate the fabric of space. Origin named these servants Dialga and Palkia. With the aid of Dialga and Palkia, Origin crafted an essence...and ambience...to the empty void. Dialga began the flow of time while Palkia began to creation of space. Origin began to craft planets and stars. It put more of its essence into whatever it crafted which bound these structures to it.

There was one final task.

Create a field...a field of your liking...

Origin was to create whatever it wanted. With the help of Dialga and Palkia, it crafted one final planet. This was the final piece in the creation of the once-empty void that is now known as our Universe.

Origin created a simple rock; a rock that was simple in appearance to its terrific stature but appeared great to the smallest of creatures. Origin created three more servants. Kyogre, the legend of the sea, filled the rock with water. Groudon, the king of the land, shaped the rock to contain the water. Rayquaza, lord of the skies, created an atmosphere to give life to the once barren rock. The planet now had flair to it, but Origin felt that it was missing something.

Origin continued to create servants: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Registeel, Regirock, and Regice were created to maintain balance in the world. Lugia was created to watch over the actions of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Ho-Oh was created to watch over Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. Regigigas was crafted to survey Registeel, Regice, and Regirock.

Origin needed messengers. Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit were created to spread life around the planet while Mew watched their actions.

The planet flourished, but complications soon arose; Dialga and Palkia were mad at each other. They felt that they should be the only being by Origin's side. Their attacks rocked the planet and Origin cast them away into separate dimensions: Dialga in a dimension where time doesn't flow and Palkia in a dimension where space does not exist. Dialga needed to have its essence felt so it created Celebi, a personal messenger, to aid the flow of time. Palkia created Jirachi to warp space.

The planet flourished once again after the banishment of Dialga and Palkia. However, there was no life. Origin, using the last of its essence, created a spark in the planet to generate life. It was this last piece of essence that kept Origin in its formless form. It soon created a body for itself to contain what energy it had left. Its 1000 arms were bound into a single body. It cast itself away to a chamber high above the universe to observe what it had created...

It had given life to an empty forgotten void.

As time passed, creatures evolved. These creatures were called Pokemon. The Pokemon developed a language and needed a proper name for Origin. They called it Arceus which meant 'Higher Lord' in the language.

The creatures continued to evolve and soon expanded their territory. Time passed and united the land into one single continent called Elios. Elios was divided into 17 distinct regions, each home to a different type of Pokemon. The Pokemon lived in peace and prosperity with one another, helping each other in their time of need. This peace appeared to last forever...

It only appeared...

No one is sure who struck first, but the Pokemon began to rebel. The Pokemon that helped shape the world, Pokemon known as the Deities, were suddenly dragged into the rebellion. The Deities were all hurt and injured terribly. They all retreated away to tend to their injuries. The only Deity left to end the rebellion was Arceus.

After the rebellion began to involve territory, Arceus had enough. It stepped down to try to quell the fury. Using its 1000 arms, it tried to create a barrier between the feuding Pokemon, but failed miserably. Arceus was attacked by all of the Pokemon. Arceus retreated to the top of the universe to watch the war unfold. The Pokemon were fighting over territory.

The Elemental Wars had begun...

...and you are a part of it...

~~SYNOPSIS~~
    You are a Pokemon who, unfortunately, has to fight in the Elemental Wars. You are forced to choose sides and fight against your former friends as you help your empire expand and try to reach supreme domination of the planet.

~~RULES~~
    -Follow all Pokemon RP rules (Read FAQ)

-Literacy is a must. If you are illiterate or do not writing literately, then do not even bother signing up.

-There is a 6-line minimum. That way, as much can happen as possible in a single post.

-There is a 2-post rule. This means after you make a post, you must wait until 2 different people make their posts for you to make another post. This is, again, for convenience.

-You are allowed to register as a leader of a territory. However, you MUST be that Pokemon who is the leader of the territory and you MUST have very good literacy and you MUST present an RP sample. If you do not do well enough on your sign-up the first time you may not try again.

-No legendaries. All of the legendaries are considered Deities. They were all injured trying to prevent the Elemental Wars.

-Fossils are allowed. This takes place in a time before humans so all Pokemon are present.

-If your Pokemon is dual-typed, just pick one type. This is so your Pokemon does not switch from side to side. Pick one of the types and that's the type you stick with.

-All Pokemon know all of their moves. Since level is not tracked in this, all Pokemon are treated as if they are the same level. However, please keep in mind the Pokemon you have and the moves it can learn. I don't want a Magikarp learning Dragon Dance yet (but who would pick Magikarp anyway?). Also try to keep the moves with the appropriate Pokemon. I don't want a Vaporeon using Overheat.

-You can form alliances with another Pokemon type, but this may only be done between the leaders of the type.

-You can't win every battle. It just isn't fun.

-Evolution is allowed. You can evolve at any time, but if you use a stone, you must find the stone. If you evolve via trading, evolve like normal. If you evolve with happiness, evolve like normal. If you evolve with the day or night (Espeon and Umbreon) you must wait until then.

-Post a :rambo: somewhere in your sign-up to prove you read the rules.

-I reserve the right to change the rules.

-I reserve the right to boot people for inappropriate behavior.

-If you are absent for a long period of time without notification, you will be booted.

~~SIGN-UP~~

Name: What is your Pokemon's name?
    Pokemon: What is your Pokemon?
    Appearance: What does your Pokemon look like? Is there anything that separates your character from another character with the same Pokemon?
    History: How did your character end up in the Elemental Wars? I want detail because this will help me choose whether or not you are accepted.
    Type: What is your Pokemon's type?
    Which side are you fighting for?: You can fight for any side, but it is preferred that you pick the side that corresponds with your type.
    RP Sample: This will also help me determine whether or not you are accepted. Remember: be creative. I don't want links. Don't be lazy; actually write it.

My sign-up sheet said:
    Name: Cario
    Pokemon: Lucario
    Appearance: Cario is just your average Lucario. However, he has a missing part of his left ear because he was attacked by a Seviper when he was a Riolu. His father was a shiny Lucario so his yellow fur is actually white.
    History: Cario did not want to be part of the Elemental Wars. Unfortunately, he was dragged into it because his father, Anubys, was elected leader of the Fighting Pokemon. Cario fought in many battles as a Riolu, but was almost killed when he was attacked by a Seviper. Cario vowed to defeat anyone who dares to threaten his life.

When the Elemental Wars began to involve territory, Anubys set out to expand the Fighting Pokemon empire. This left the seat vacant for leader of the Fighting Pokemon. After a unanimous decision, Cario was elected as leader of the Fighting Pokemon. He now leads the Fighting Pokemon in hopes that one day, the Fighting Pokemon will reign supreme. However, deep down inside, Cario wants this war to be over so that the planet will return to its once peaceful state.
    Personality: Cario is calm and collective. He despises violence and will only resort to it if he must. He is the leader of the Fighting Pokemon which means he carries a heavy burden on his shoulders as he leads the Fighting Pokemon to victory. He cares deeply for his family and has unlimited respect for his father Anubys, the once proud leader of the Fighting Pokemon who now leads a renegade army to help expand the Fighting Pokemon empire.
    Type: Fighting/Steel
    Which side are you fighting for?: Fighting

Please join so you can help end the war. End this war so that the Pokemon can live peacefully once again.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Ohhhhh looks fun.
    Name: Sparky
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    Appearence: Sparky is a normal average Pikachu except he wears a bandana over his tail. This bandana has a lightning cloud with lightning shooting down.
    History: When the Elemental Wars had begun Sparky didn't want to be in it. At first he just thought that him and his friends were going to be the pokemon in this war who didn't hate one another. Until his best friend who grew up with him, Bulbusaur attacked him out of the blue for no reason what so ever. They fought eachother and his friends fought one another too. Sparky soon realized that there was no way that he wouldn't be caught up in this war.

Sparky now in the war for electric pokemon battling against grass pokemon(if wrong ill chang it) is an admiral and so is Bulbusaur for grass pokemon. Sparky hopes that he won't have to battle Bulbusaur and hopefully Bulbusaur hopes so too. Sparky's dad left his family to go train in case something like this happened, and it did he is now second in comand but he doesn't know that Sparky doesn't want to fight. His mom is part of a medical unit and knows that Sparky doesn't want to fight but that he has to.
    Personality: Sparky is very laid back and doesn't care what happens or was laid back. Know he is very serious and he never can get any sleep anymore. He is very smart about wars and that is why at the age of 12 he is already an admiral. His dad since he was the electric leader in a war a while back taught him a bunch of stuff and Sparky remembers all of it,and he taught it all to Bulbusaur and now Sparky is always on his toes.
    Type:Electric
    Which side are you fighting for?:Electric
    (I dont know how to do a Rambo)

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Name: Glaci
    Pokemon: Snover

Appearance: He looks like a normal Snover except his hands are an royal blue instead of an evergreen color. He has a ritual that he preforms everyday where he goes out to the large lake, that resides in the center of the Ice Nation, and holds his hands under the water to strengthen his willpower.

History: He has a thrill for combat and strives for the Ice Nation to take control of the world. He longs for the destruction of the Fire Nation after they destroyed a team of ice recruits.

He is a proven leader and has the trust of all of his men. He is the lieutenant of the Ice Nation and fights for his nation and for his leader, a Abomasnow. He can't wait for the true fight to begin. :rambo:

Type: Ice/Grass
    Which side are you fighting for?: Ice

RP Sample:
    The mountain air was cold and dry and nothing stirred. All was quiet and still. There was a war going on but here, it was peaceful. Glaci embraced the peace but his thirst for battle still nagged at his heart. This war was just what he wanted, chaos.

His eyes were closed as he concentrated on his next move. "The fire team came quick and struck hard, I won't allow them to again," he said fiercely to himself. His royal blue hands sat calmly in the icy depths of the mountain lake. His battle plan was coming together and his excitement for the next battle rose.
    He heard the sound of crunching snow and knew someone was approaching. He sat tensely, his airflow coming in short breaths.

"So, the first battle was lost, Glaci," the figure behind him said.

Those words stung the frosted tree Pokemon like the point of a Vespiquen. He knew it was the leader, his mentor, his evolution. He knew he failed in his first attempt but he knew it wouldn't happen again. He turned to face the beast that was Abomasnow. He opened his eyes to reveal and icy stare, one that would send shivers up and down your spine.

"Yes, my leader, it was lost but I will not allow it to happen again," Snover replied, annoyance in his voice.

"Well, we need you at the front lines, we are spotting movement to the west," Abomasnow said coldly, and turned to walk away.

"Just what I needed to here," Glaci excitedly said, a sly grin appearing on his face.

He followed his leader down the mountainside and could clearly see the trees that were scattered across the Ice Nation. Glaci was ready; there was no stopping his determination. He would win the next fight. He would regain his reputation as lieutenant. He would strengthen the fire in his heart.

Last edited:

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • *cracks fingers* Here I go!

Name: Volt

Pokemon: Pikachu

Appearance: Volt is... really scruffy. He washes, but he really doesn't care for grooming his fur. While he has a slightly larger tail than normal, Volt also posesses a rare orange colorization on his cheeks.
    Apart from that, the only accessory he wears is a standard issue Electric Army headband.

History: Volt really never knew his parents. Though they are still alive; back in his childhood, they never spent time with him, and never even talked to him. In fact, he doesn't even know their names! Volt got depressed whenever another Pokemon's parent showed affection for them. So, how did this unloved, unpopular and messy Pikachu survive for 11 years?

The answer lies about 6 years ago. A certain Raichu (the General of the Electric Army at the time) noticed how unpopular and adept he was at fighting. So, he took Volt in and put Volt into tough training. I mean TOUGH! Somehow, through hours of sweat and tears (of frustration and happiness) Volt was transformed into one of the hardest working soldiers in the Electric Army.

... Though, at the position of Sergeant, there's a lot to be wished for...

Type: Electric

Which side are you fighting for?: Electric Army

RP Sample: "Welcome home, honey! I missed you!..." A Raichu mother smiled as a teary Pichu jumped into her paws."

Volt sighed wistfully as the mother dissapeared into their house. "Guh. I really wish my parents were loving like that. I mean, My parents never talk to me! My dad is always busy with "army" work, and my mom is always out on... vacation."

Trying not to think about it, Volt focused his attention on the tree in front of him. Then an idea struck him.

"Hm... Maybe I can get my mind off of it if I try training! Let's see..."

Volt closed his eyes as he charged his paw with electricity. While still crackling with the charge, Volt closed in on the tree with a Mega Punch on the ready.

Crunch.

The tree broke cleanly in half.

"Bravo, bravo! You did it! Iwas wondering if anyone else had thought of that technique."

Volt turned and saw the speaker. It was... the General of the Electric Army!

Immediately standing at attention, Volt addressed his superior. "Uh... Thank you very m-much General..."

The General laughed. "There's no need for the formalities. What I really wanted to say was... I've been watching you train. Your techiques are so versatile, I bet you'd be able to break anything with a punch! And, I'd like to ask you something... Would you like to train under me?"

Volt gasped in suprise. This was the moment he had been dreaming of for years... To be as skilled as his father...

Suddenly he snapped back to reality. "I would be honored..."

Thus began Volt's journey to the Electric Army.

:rambo:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Raibutai: You are accepted. You are enlisted as one of the Electric Army.
    Pikalover10: You are accepted on the count that you can do much better. Work on your grammar a little bit, remember to check your spacing, and add more flair to your sentences. You and Raibutai are part of the Electric Army.
    Icedragon2439: I will wait to see what you write as your RP sample.

Last edited:

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Accepted Members and Territories and Leaders

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Name: Typhoon

Pokemon: Totodile

Appearance: Typhoon is average in size, but has an unusual shade of purple mixed in with his scaly skin. He also dons a small armband which has the Water Kingdom crest on it.

History: Typhoon never had any close friends. Of course, that isn't to say he never had any friends at all. You see, Typhoon was a well reserved Totodile, not due to shyness or insecurity, but mainly because he diddn't like to speak. He always waved at passing Pokemon and greeted them with a "Hi", even if the two never met before. Once the Elemental War broke out, Typhoon learned about it one day too late. He carelessly walked near the nearer coastline, then WHAM! He was ambushed by a pack of Dugtrio. Typhoon was thought to be dead, but luckily for him a Piplup helped him back to the Water Kingdom. This particular Piplup happened to be the Granddaughter of King Empoleon, the leader of the Water Empire. Empoleon was furious over the tresspassing of the Dugtrio and the assault of Typhoon. Because King Empoleon was a fair and understanding leader, he offered Typhoon a position as head of the primary offence on the Ground Type. His official rank would still be that of a Captain (Quite mid-tier, actually), but Typhoon's responsibilities were heavy, as the Water Army (Or Navy I guess >.>) would rely heavily on him to help with the domination of the Ground Kingdom. But before King Empoleon made the offer official, Typhoon needed to train first, and he had no problem with that. Typhoon was a kind gentle soul, but he never buries hatchets, unless it's upside someone's skull.

Type: Water

Which side are you fighting for?: Water

RP Sample: Typhoon had just finished a gigantic lunch, and was now stretched along a smooth bench made of some marble-like stone. "Boy, this is the life!" He thought as he pat his belly and let out a huge yawn. "The training was hard at first, but I've adapted. I just hope I'm fully prepared for my final test." Typhoon said as he got up and walked to a nearby body of water. "I guess I could always swim a few laps beforehand." he said as he jumped in and swam around the lake.

Twelve O-clock sharp. The exact time for the big exam. And Typhoon was LATE! The speeding pitter-patter of his small feet were heard throughout the halls of the castle. "Way to go, Typhoon!" He thought to himself as he neared King Empoleon's throne. "What the heck was I THINKING?! Swimming after polishing off a huge meal like Roasted Swinub?! I am such a dunce!" he thought again as he opened the doorway to Empoleon's Throne. King Empoleon was less than impressed. "YOU ARE LATE!" He bellowed at Typhoon, who immediatly bowed downward. "Please forgive me." Typhoon asked in a humble tone. "I don't mean to make excuses, but I lost track of time. It will not happen again." Empoleon nodded his head before speaking. "See to it that it does not." He said, as he slowly got up and walked to a chamber. Typhoon, realizing the cue, immediatly followed Empoleon.

Typhoon and Empoleon were now in an underwater sea dome. Typhoon stared in awe of the structure that surrounded him. "This place is HUGE!" He said with sparkly eyes. "What is this place, about ten, twenty leagues?" He asked as he happily swam around. Empoleon let out a snicker and replied. "Somewhere around there, yes." Then his voice got eerily serious. "Okay, kid, listen up" Empoleon stated as Typhoon stopped in his tracks. "What is it, sir?" He asked in anticipation. Empoleon then elaborated the final exam. "Now you're gonna have some tough fights, you understand?" He asked as Typhoon nodded in confirmation. "There's a lot of types that'll cause you trouble." Empoleon continued as Typhoon kept nodding. "That's why..." Empoleon stopped to sigh. "That's why the best way to prepare for unknowns is for you to take out those of your own type." He finished, as Typhoon's jaw began to drop. Empoleon swam away, and as he did, Typhoon noticed two snake-like Pokemon making their way towards him. HUNTAIL. Headed right for him!

Typhoon was in for a heck of a battle. After the Huntail, he had to go against Lombre, Sharpedo, & Even Mantine. The hardest foe was a Lanturn, whom Typhoon somehow managed beat. After the barrage of Pokemon, Empoleon swam back to Typhoon. "CONGRATUATIONS!" He happily cheered as Typhoon let out a sigh of relief. "You now have the position of Captain in the Water Empire's Army!" he continued while the two swam back to Empoleon's Throne. Typhoon was estactic with his new placement.Revenge would soon be his . :rambo:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I is ready to fight! [insert headband smiley here]

Name: En
    Pokemon: Snorunt

Appearance:
    En would appear how you would expect a member of his species to look like. He has a dark gray skin highlighted by luminous ice blue eyes. He has an orange chitinous shell that covers the majority of his body. It has a deep red outline and three equally stunning rhombuses in a pyramidal pattern on it's back. En is a bit shabbier looking than most snorunt, but besides that he is nearly identical to most others.

History:
    En was born and raised to be a fighter for the ice army. He was nothing more than a lowly grunt, and even to his "equals" he wasn't up to par. The only reason that he was kept alive was because a snorunt that possessed even less battling skill was in the same 'batch' as him. Unfortunately, this snorunt was not so lucky. En was raised in a small den with four other snorunts, each at the same age. They were all given up by their mothers at birth, and as such were not named until seen by their instructors. They were each given a name according to their potential, and as such the names of En's 'batch' were: Lonus, Raab, Ite, En, and the previously mentioned snorunt, U, to form a sense of rivalry. Growing up, En never had the chance to have any sort of freedom. Because of this, he is neither against the war nor with it, he is merely a pawn. His shabby appearance is caused by the fact that when it was time to eat (a rare occasion indeed) the snorunt were left to fight over the food themselves. After all, the ice army couldn't afford to waste their resources on unimportant orphans. Now En and his piers are ready to enter the war, and their lives will never be the same.

Type:
    Ice
    Which side are you fighting for?: Ice

RP Sample:

The sound was loud. This sound happened to be the shouting of a glalie. He was demanding that all the 'flakes' (what the lower level grunts were called) to get ready for their first day of battle. The snorunt recalled the day before, where his batch leader was instructing him of what to do on such an occasion. En groggily got up from his bed of snow, getting shoved and punched around by Lonus and Raab in the process. En didn't bother to fight back, he deserved it. He was the lowest of his batch, and he knew what that meant. En marched along with his batch, staying at the end of the line (which was his proper place now that U was gone) and getting nipped in the back by the aforementioned glalie as punishment for his position. He was now standing in a dull gray cave, surrounded by snorunt he had never seen before. Some where in groups of five, while others only had two or three. En wondered what it would be like in a real war. He had received a decent amount of training, but was still unsure of himself. After all, he was the runt of his batch. Now beginning to wake up, En surveyed his surroundings more carefully. At the far back of the cave was a strange opening, leading to pure white. En was not sure of what it was, but was not given the chance to think about it more as Ite wordlessly gave him a jab to the face. En did not complain. After a small briefing that mainly consisted of the glalie telling all of them that they would die, the group of snorunt walked toward the mysterious opening. En cautiously walked through the passage, expecting to see a white cave. However, what he saw in it's place was strange. It was like a giant cave that stretched for ever, and above him there was no ceiling. No ceiling. The very thought was strange. Coming from this empty hole in existence were strange bits of white. En had never seen the sky before.

Meh, that was a little bland. I guess that's what I get for typing this at 3:00 a.m. >_<
    I'll edit if needed.

Years
  • Name: Kinli

Pokemon:
    Sneasel

Appearance: Since the war began, Kinli has gained two battle scars diagonally on his backside as well as torn ligaments where his bright red feathered ear begins, leaving the spot very vulnerable to fall. He has since been careful, but that does not account for the loss of vision on his left eye which has turned a deep shade of red. He may as well appear dead, but hangs on with his strong and agile build and mean look. From a spectator's viewpoint, it can be assumed that he has been through everything the word "brutal" has to offer.

History: Kinli has always been an "actions first questions later" sort of Pokemon, but since the war's start, it has more or less become his ultimate model. As a young Sneasel living through a natural wildlife, he was proud to have the taunting attitude he carried. It built his character as one of the most hated, and many wild knew his name by his second year in existence. But when the war started, and when those he knew were suddenly thrust into a far more dangerous world, he had to decide what future would lead him. Beaten to a pulp by an elementalist group, his immediate reaction was an ultimate hate for the fighting kingdom. If at any point in his life he had been a loner, more so was it made this time as he went head collision with a small group in which he led against the fighting kingdom that he ultimately lost. Lives were destroyed and he lost all credibility as a leader. To make up for it, he joined another group in hopes of getting back at the fighting kingdom. The group in question was one of the head honchos in the fighting militias available, the Darkness Kingdom led by Honchkrow. His main goal in this is to gain respect, and one day, maybe become leader to lead an attack against the kingdom he has a grudge upon.

Type: Dark, Ice

Which side are you fighting for?: Darkness

RP Sample: This is not exactly what happened, but Kinli's exaggeration of the events. In fact, it doesn't even have to happen like this if you don't want it to, it's just a sample of the way I write:

It was called a surprise attack. One army attacks another army without any hint of doing so in order to grasp the upper hand and come out victorious. Sure, it was not a noble way to do things, but it was how the darkness worked. Or, it was how Kinli worked.

Revenge. He was sure not only he wanted it. His group was a powerful mixed group formed within the week, with only four members and Kinli appointed leader. They were not well known in any way, but Kinli had expectations. He knew that they would be known by the end of the raid, when they turn victorious.

The exact location of the Fighting Kingdom was not known to him, but he knew that another good chunk of the group was out on a scout mission searching for something. Whatever it was mattered not, for he had their locations, and they would be taken out. From there, he would steal knowledge of their hideout and gain entrance into the main army base.

His group hid in the treetops. The Hitmonchan did not even spot them. Using gestures, Kinli brought his group to surround the Pokemon and waited for the exact moment to strike. Kinli waited for the Hitmonchan's back to face him, so that he may attack swiftly. The plan however was ruined when someone came from the back, pulled him down from the tree and onto the ground and looked him in the eye.

It was a blur, really. The same happened to the rest of his group. But the one that looked at him was the worst. It was a Lucario.

"You think to challenge my nation?" he commanded, and kicked Kinli for extra measure. Great pain it was, but Kinli would not admit it. "I am Anubys. No one can challenge our reign." He came up close and personal, in right in front of Kinli. At this point, Kinli spat at the leader. Wiping the spit off, he kept his glance. "Our reign is supreme. We will show you all."

The fighting group then proceeded to fighting Kinli's group to a pulp. Kinli was left bad, but his teammates were worse. He had lost.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Okay. As of now, all people who have signed up are ACCEPTED. You guys are good. We can start when we get one for each army or whenever I so please.

EDIT: I will post the crests soon. Also, if someone will create a map based off of a template I will post soon that will be great!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • King_Lucario said:
    I will post the crests soon. Also, if someone will create a map based off of a template I will post soon that will be great!

Oooaahhhhh..... I may be able to help with the map part, depending the size/detail needed for it. Just tell me when you have the template ready. I'll see what I can do

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Name: Mishra
    Pokemon: Charazard
    Appearance: He has a color pattern similer to a black widow. You know, all black with red hour glass shapes on the back of each wing. Aside from that he looks like every other charazard.
    History: He was found as an egg by the leader of the Fire Kingdom and raised as his own so that some day Mishra would rule the Fire Kingdom. Curently Mishra works as the chief assasin for the Fire Kingdom.
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Which side are you fighting for?: Fire
    RP Sample: That fool, thought Xaki. "An hour left till the planet blows and you want to fight!" he yelled. "Such foolishness should not even get a response!"

"This is not foolish and this fight will be your last! I will destroy you once and for all for all!" cried Mishra. "I will take revenge for all the things you've done to me! All the pokemon you killed! All the wrongs you commited!"

Xaki was flustered. This damn fool would just not give up. No matter how many times Xaki knocked him down, he just got back up again.

"Alright, I will fight you." said Xaki. Mishra smiled an evil smile. And with that they both used a Blast Burn attack. The explosion was huge, but soon engulfed by the planets explosion. And then all was quite.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Ill join.

Name: Pichu
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Appearance:

Elemental Wars

History: Pichu is very young, he can only pull off basic electrical attacks but he was born with a gift that the rest of his kingdom consider a unique power passed on through family lineage known as "Volt tackle" which is a life-risking move which can hurt the opponent easily.

He holds a small round orb in his left hand usually and does not want to fight, but he will defend himself with his small electrical attacks and charm.
    Type: Electric
    Which Side are you fighting for?: Electric
    Rp Sample:

Pichu woke up to a certain buzzing in his ear, he grabbed his alarm clock and threw it against the wall. He rubbed his eyes and stumbled out of bed, rolling onto the floor then dragging himself back up to his feet. He opened the blinds in his room and decided to go for a walk.

Pichu walked outside of his bedroom, suddenly his brother Pikachu jumped out from behind him and startled him with a scream. Pichu stumbled foward and fell down the stairs, clashing into a table at the bottom stair.

Pichu looked up the stairs and dragged himself back onto his feet and said, "What was that for?"

Pikachu just chuckled and said, "Was waking you up, your not taking this war seriously. Lots of Pokémon have lost their homes."

Pichu didnt really care about the war, he didnt want to get involved but he knew because of his special move he knew he would eventually be called to get involved in the war.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Name: Kylie
    Pokemon: Flareon
    Appearance: Kylie has a star shaped mark on her forehead, has some scars on her paws from a battle against a Vaporeon, and has a special star shaped flame orb hanging from a vine around her neck.
    History: Kylie had been playing in the forest when a Magmortar from theFire Kingdom kidnapped her and forced her into service. At first, she tried running away often, but Magmortar always seemed to find her. Eventually, she decided to help fight for the Fire Kingdom, but only after the Magmortar threatened to hurt her family. She is treated as a servant more than a fighter, and is mostly on kitchen duty.
    Type: Fire
    Which side are you fighting for?: Fire
    RP Sample: Kylie scrambled out of her room and got ready to report for duty. She ran out to see Magmortar, the leader. Kylie bowed, trying to show respect.
    "Today, you shall be on cooking duty," the Magmortar announced. Kylie nodded, then ran off to the kitchens, muttering unhappily. She used Flamethrower on the pots of water to get them to boil, then added berries. Kylie brought out the hot berrie oatmeal and placed it on the dining table for the other soldiers to eat. She waited to the side, hoping to eat the scraps the others left. But when Kylie went to the table, there wasn't even a drop left. She sighed, then went back to her room to work on more recipes.

(Rambo)

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Unfortunately, I cannot accept you two. I can, however accept SailorShadow.

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
  • Name: Chris
    Pokemon: Shuckle
    Appearance: Chris has Blue eyes and Blue shell
    History:Was born in the tragic war and has been fatally wounded in the brain(Why he is so smart) was raised by Hitmonlee and has decided to join the war with his great Defensive skills
    Type: Bug/Rock
    Side: Bugs
    Personnality: Overly intelligent forgets to be serios and always funny will unleash frekin strong toxic if annoyed
    Sprry ASAP I will write my RP but will wait plz

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back