• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • Nah, I don't need any help transferring, I have two DS's.
    Oh that makes sense....weird name but makes sense.
    Lol, not to worry. Laziness gets to all of us. I'm breeding Dugtrio atm, hopefully I get Adamant on first egg. :] But I'll trade later still.

killer, man, thanks, ill be on and waiting. this forum rules!
    I know, right? I'm kinda new here too but I feel welcomed. And it's almost always busy. XD

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Lol, not to worry. Laziness gets to all of us. I'm breeding Dugtrio atm, hopefully I get Adamant on first egg. :] But I'll trade later still.

I know, right? I'm kinda new here too but I feel welcomed. And it's almost always busy. XD
    Heck yea, its always busy. I'm always having a request in my hands haha.

did those codes work btw?
    Yea I did, thank you^^ Now I don't have to go and continue catching filler pokemon to trade between my two games haha.

Last edited:

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • I don't understand who is breeding the adamant diglett cause i just caught and bred 5 eggs which came out with all different natures except for adamant, but if at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I don't understand who is breeding the adamant diglett cause i just caught and bred 5 eggs which came out with all different natures except for adamant, but if at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
    Your breeding the Diglet
    Also, if you get an Adamant Ditto and add an Everstone to it, there is a 50% chance that the pokemon your breeding will be Adamant.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    lol good. whn ur more relaxed and feeling like trading get back to me kinda bored :P.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Your breeding the Diglet
    Also, if you get an Adamant Ditto and add an Everstone to it, there is a 50% chance that the pokemon your breeding will be Adamant.
    Oh I thought he was getting you Dittos. xD

I'll be back later. Got invited to a battle and need to focus on EV training this Aerodactyl. @_@

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    have your diamond and plat added and ill be in the wi fi room. get whatever you need done though, it's cool, just let me know if i dont show up or something since ive had pal pad mess up before. it is a totally falsely named item

gawi5

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Lawls...Yo-Yoing owns. PM when ready to trade. Also tell if you want anything from my thread :)

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Yeh i think you are getting the ditto, i'll try getting an adamant one specifically but i think you are getting some others. And if you find an adamant ditto then I won't worry about it.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • have your diamond and plat added and ill be in the wi fi room. get whatever you need done though, it's cool, just let me know if i dont show up or something since ive had pal pad mess up before. it is a totally falsely named item
    Actually, can you use my Diamond FC? Sorry, I just realized that it was on that game. Also, may I have your FC again? Please and thank you ^^

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Looks like u should start another giveaway *nudges elhero* huh? HUH!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back