• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2018
    Dont suppose you got a ruff estimate of how long till this hacks completed, it looks amazing, and if you happen to need a extra beta tester, im here for you, keep up the good work the nds needs more good hacks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Wouldn't that be you're. Also i mean if you're gonna be picky wouldn't there also be a comma after "Hey man". Not harping either. I just saw it and it made me laugh a little.

Edit: Bolded the parts I am referencing.

Yeah, I didn't bother proof-reading it because it was just an example and I DID say "something like this:". Pretty sure I also had somewhere to be that day... It is kind of embarrassing though I'll give you that xD.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    YEHEY!!! OH YEAH!!! Ive been waiting for this for years now it is in my hands now. THANKS VERY MUCH UPLOADER...!!!! Arceus here I come. xD!!! Waha!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Dang it, I can't save on my Acekard2i. Anyone has any ideas? Maybe I need to change the sav type or something, or increase it 512KB. I'm not too sure.

Edit: I did a backup and format (FAT 32) now it works fine!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    This game is awesome but challenging of course. I chose Charmander and now my Charmeleon is lv 30 just by the first gym. I think I overtrained him but to be honest, it's really hard to train a Feebas when all it knows is Splash until lv 15. Can't wait until I get a Milotic out of this.

Of course this is a beta so it's not going to be perfect just yet but I just wanted to let you know to some bugs I've encountered.

Bugs but doesn't impact to game
    - The Pichu event: If you saved while having Pichu following you, you can still see your first slot pokemon with Pichu on top of it. If you haven't talked to Red yet, then when Pichu leaves to look at Pikachu and returns back to following you, your first slot pokemon is not directly behind you anymore. This will be fixed once Pichu leaves your side to go into the woods.
    - A bug catcher's name is listed as ????????????????? in the woods
    - Not a big deal but the first gym is still in spanish and hasn't been translated to English.

Bugs that DOES IMPACT your game
    - Pantem Town - DO NOT GO INTO ANY OF THE HOUSES! You will get stuck and have to reset your game.

And correct me if I'm wrong, I believe this beta ends at Route 406, just to the east of Pantem Town, since you can't enter the house to get to the next location/route.
    Great work by the way!

Last edited:
    Years
  • this probly already been asked asked but i'v started playing the english beta but i can't go up the stair above prof jasmine's house to get elekid has mikelan took it out or do i have to do something else first

Back