• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Crystal & Rock Capsule - Discussion

Do you think they are important?

• Yes

Votes: 38 69.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • It could be a replacement for the GS Ball?
    Like, it being a 'lock' capsule it might contain something that awakens celebi that you must put into the shrine or something?
    Or something of the sort, yes. I mean it is possible seeing as how nothing has went into detail between how to obtain Celebi as well as the Rock Capsule. So, the relation between the two allowing access to Giovanni in the past could work well, but again this is just by picking up two ends of a rope and putting them together. In other words, just relating to things within theory.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Probably holds like a fossil fiber or something (like contains a Pokémon only found in fossils; Cranidos, Sheildon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Anorith, Lileep, and Aerodactyl ▬ you could pick anyone of these to be the fossil fiber and revive into that Pokémon?). Or possibly a really rare item that you can only get via that Lock capsule...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • The Celebi used by Serebii Joe was a hacked one made to have come from a movie ie:classic ribbon. As I have stated there is no text for the item in the game how to be unlocked so its most likely to be used in a future game some how. Wind you can get fossils from rock smashing all over the place. I have tons of fossils tell you the truth.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Now i understand 90% of the whole scene.
    Have you heard about the next pokemon game for wii?
    Have you thought that the key to unlock the capsule may be found in this that game?
    In other words you have to combine 2 items from 2 different games.
    But it still remains a secret what is it purpose.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Now i understand 90% of the whole scene.
    Have you heard about the next pokemon game for wii?
    Have you thought that the key to unlock the capsule may be found in this that game?
    In other words you have to combine 2 items from 2 different games.
    But it still remains a secret what is it purpose.

Yea I supposed thats possible since the Wii game is Mystery Dungeon based.

Years
  • Im guessing its used for some sort of connection with the new PMD or a totally new game being developed.
    Who knows, im just glad with all the hacking done, there is still mystery left on these games.

Years
  • UPDATE:
    I have recently obtained the ingame items Enigma Crystal and Lock Capsule.
    But I don't know what to do with them.
    I am going to try going to Silph Co. and to try and find steven stone...
    yeah. XD

UPDATE: steven stone is in the museum now... but i don't know what to do as he won't say anything that's important?
    I'm going to try taking my lati with me...
    UPDATE: Oh and he's also at silph co. and he wants me to show him a pokemon...
    UPDATE: And it doesn't seem like he wants my latios at the silph co so i'm gooing to try my hoenn starter...
    UPDATE: ok i'm stumped with the silph co part atm so i'm going to try pewter museum.
    UPDATE: So he's only at silph co now so i don't know what to do from there... i'll try elm.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Homagawd! Im excited! XD It might just turn out to be nothing.

Years
  • Tried Oak... nothing... trying Elm now...
    I WISH I COULD READ JAP! XD

Argh, nothing. I'm totally stumped.

I'm going to try showing stephen my hoenn legendary that i caught...
    actually, i'll go get rayquaza, then take both groudon and that.

UPDATE: Hoenn legendary didn't do it...

Okay, I'm totally stumped.
    XD
    would someone please download this pokesav and help out? please? (just for mod's sake, i'm not trying to advertise it) XD

Agh, I"m so retarded... that was just his beldum trade
    but after that i'm going to do more research.

UPDATE: I'm going to try making mystery gift cards... see if that triggers anything... although... i dont actually know how to do that...

Last edited:

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    On bulbapedia, it says that a new pokemon wii game is being developed, and i cant help but think that these items might have something to do with it. but, who knows :S

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • UPDATE:
    I have recently obtained the ingame items Enigma Crystal and Lock Capsule.
    But I don't know what to do with them.
    I am going to try going to Silph Co. and to try and find steven stone...
    yeah. XD

UPDATE: steven stone is in the museum now... but i don't know what to do as he won't say anything that's important?
    I'm going to try taking my lati with me...
    UPDATE: Oh and he's also at silph co. and he wants me to show him a pokemon...
    UPDATE: And it doesn't seem like he wants my latios at the silph co so i'm gooing to try my hoenn starter...
    UPDATE: ok i'm stumped with the silph co part atm so i'm going to try pewter museum.
    UPDATE: So he's only at silph co now so i don't know what to do from there... i'll try elm.
    The Rock Capsule has nothing to do with Steven currently, but his location in Silph Co. is mainly for an in-game trade. If you bring him the Pokémon Forrestress, then he'll request a trade and he'll give you a Beldum. Hope that helps you continue on your investigation.

As for the new Wii Game said to come out, then yes, it could possibly have something to do with the Rock Capsule or even the Enigma Rock. We'll have to just wait and see as further information comes out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    hello im new to this but what if it changes regigigas for a new form like the gracedia that trans morphs shaymin???????

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    3 theores
    1) Something to do with tracks of light
    2)Involves the evolution of magnaton into magnazone/Nosepas to Propobass
    3) Something in RSE RM or 5th Gen

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Please do not revive threads over a month old. We actually have an active discussion on the Rock Capsule going on over here that you may be interested in. :) It's always best you check the date of the last post made before replying to older threads.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back