• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    do you think they'll ever release the mew event

this is not about the Enigma Stone or Lati@s ... lahlah...

Well, we hope to get it sometime, but it seems like it's Japan exclusive. But most definetly nut until August 31st when the event finishes.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    Did anyone by any chance thought catching Latias/Latios with this event was kinda hard?
    I was helping my cousin catch her Latios the other day and it was acting pretty stubborn to stay in the Pokeball. I had to retry when I ran out of pokeballs.

I thought catching them while they were roaming Kanto was way much more easier.

Years
    I finally caught Latios this morning. I tried to catch it last night, but it would not stay in any ball I threw at it. When I tried it this morning it stayed in the Ultra Ball on the second throw attempt.

Years
    I could but likely will not. My Eon Ticket for Hoenn GBA still works. No particular rush on my part.

Am also being rather lazy with my HG file most of the time.
    Platinum is my preference.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    *screams at DSi*
    WHY WON"T YOU CONNECT TO WI-FI!!!
    ugggg, oh well.
    *picks up action replay for such occasions*
    *hangs head in shame*

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I've had my Latias for a while, wasn't too terribly hard to catch, took maybe 10 Ultra Balls, wasn't the hardest legendary I've ever had to catch.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I got yesterday afternoon. I was wondering what does this stone do?
    Bring it to the fossil reviver scientist in Pewter City's museum, and he'll "revive" it as the Soul Dew. Once he does, Steven Stone appears, and as soon as you step outside of the museum, Latios (in Soul Silver) or Latias (in HeartGold) will appear. You can save before you hand the Enigma Stone over, so if you knock out/run out of Pokeballs/don't like the nature/want a shiny, you can try again.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    ERRG! I'm an IDIOT! I was JUST AT MCDONALDS! Which is like the ONLY place I get WI-FI! EERRRGGH!

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Lol made another thread about this cause I couldn't find this one for some reason.
    Yup, just got my Latias today... I wish Steven Stone was in this one more, he's obviously spending a lot of time in Kanto, why not get a battle or 2 outta him!
    Oh well...

Years
    Aha, that was pretty sweet. I was expecting a big event like in Diamond and Pearl because I missed those, but it was still pretty cool to do. Yet another legendary. :P

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I love this event... always wanted a latias!

where would be the right place to ask if hidden power fire 55 is good enough for her?

also, interested in trading for her bro, pm me in that regard ;)

Back