• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Enigma Stone : 31st July - 27th August - Wi-Fi Event

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    You need the National Pokédex and less than two Wonder Cards.
    But you don't need the National Pokedex to download the event and to get the item from the Mart man. You need the National Pokedex for Lati@s, but you get the National Pokedex anyhow before you head to Kanto.

Just clarifying so that people don't panic and miss out on the event because they think they need the National Pokedex to get the event. I don't, and I was still able to get mine today.

nm legend

Years
    yea i just caught the latios after like 30 ultra balls nd then caught it with a great ball....i had it earlier but it was a bad nature so now i have a quirky one nd after takin so long to catch it ima just keep it...

G-Virus

The B.O.W. King
    Years
    The Enigma Stone is a Key item but the Soul Dew is an item that increases Lati@s's Special Attack and Special Defense in battle.

Does it just work for Lati@s? I gave the Soul Dew to my Lucario, and had him go up against Latios. LAtios used Lster Purge and Lucario barely survived it due to him being a fighting type. Mightve either been all the Geodude EVs or the increased special defense (maybe).

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I almost caught Latias in a Lure Ball of all things, but it ended up being caught in a Fast Ball. I just wish these events lasted a little longer since I finished it in a span of about 10 minutes max.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    I got mine. Tried with only 8 Ultra Balls and a Net Ball at first. Failed. Went and bought 50 more Ultra Balls, caught it on the first one. -.-

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Interesting. This won't replace my Jirachi wondercard event that I have yet to soft reset for will it?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Does it just work for Lati@s? I gave the Soul Dew to my Lucario, and had him go up against Latios. LAtios used Lster Purge and Lucario barely survived it due to him being a fighting type. Mightve either been all the Geodude EVs or the increased special defense (maybe).

It only work with Lati@s :S

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Such fun! :D
    It will be great to catch a Latios, then I can finally complete the pairing with the Latias I already have from Sapphire.

iamdragon

The slave becomes the master
    Years
    pardon my ignorance but would someone b able to tell me or pm me on how i download the event and etc. This will b my first event woohoo for me

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I'm going to try and do this either tonight or tomorrow as my sister is borrowing my dsi at the moment (hers is faulty), I'm going to be using Soul Silver as I have recently migrated some pokemon from Emerald and still need to make my way towards Fuschia City (for the pal park) so I can catch the pokemon I migrated and then to Pewter City to get Latios/latias

Edit: Ive got the Enigma Stone and am now trying to work my way towards Fuschia City (got to solve the whole power plant theft first) so I can pick up my migrated Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    too me bout 15mins to catch it(kept healin itself) then accidentally turned my dsi off!!! FML!!!!!! ill try to catch it again later. Gtreat event tho, hope i get a good nature=P

FatBunny

is an overweight rodent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    Trying to catch Latios right now...might just turn off and try again tonight with some Dusk Balls.

Back