• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
  • Just going to say that aiming for a four way tie is a horrendous idea that can way too easily be manipulated or fail. Sorry Bard, but you need to remember there's a difference between "my idea" and "the best idea".

As for my own ideas, sadly those are rather limited. I am inclined to agree with something Bard said though - if Seth had been the beast surely we would have had claw marks and not nail marks. So I think it is somewhat safe to assume we still have our beast.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well then, Seth could easily have been a vanilla townie. I believe we have quite a few of those around here.

So, going by what honey pointed out, Achromatic was a generic evildoer converted by the Sorceress, and I believe that Superjolt was the troll. So at the very least, they've lost their role blocker.

And we also now know that the Wolf is someone who would target Achromatic N0. I don't know him or who was trying to bring him to the UG, so I don't have much to add in that regard.

For now, I'm going to vote to Kill Netto Azure. Wouldn't want that poison apple taking effect on me now, would I?

Years
  • Practically handing the evildoers a way to manipulate things in their favour isn't much of a way forward either Bard. Anyway, I can't risk not voting so I'm going to go

[Lynch] Bardothren

At this stage he's the most suss for constantly trying to push us into such an unreliable and easily manipulatable tactic, although there is a very good chance my vote will change as the day progresses.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I'm going with [KILL] Netto Azure to avoid the poison apple.

I'd like to know what real clues we have for the living at this point.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Honestly nobody's argument is really that great right now. :/ I have suspicions on a few people though. Waiting to cast my vote.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Looks like Rumpel is going to claim this potion as his own :<. I'm sure he'll enjoy revealing one of you... (5/6 hours of riddle solving to go!).

And don't go thinking that's all thats happening today ;).

Etherion

Random lynch for now, until someone comes up with the proper information

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • First, I'm not worth a random vote, I'm just a clueless townie.

Second, a bandwagon for someone who's trying to come up with a plan to get some information when we don't have any, sounds about as good as the reason for the lynchwagon for arachnidsGrip yesterday...

Honestly nobody's argument is really that great right now. :/ I have suspicions on a few people though. Waiting to cast my vote.
    Please tell us your suspicions. We have nothing else to go on, which is why we are stuck casting votes with no logic.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Rumpelstiltskin's Musings
    The Dark One chuckled to himself, the green vial dancing around his fingers. The townsfolk had failed his challenge, and for that... they owed him. Wrapped in his silken cloak, he slunk back into the safety of the backalleys with the Potion of Knowledge in hand.

As he ducked into the haven he didn't immediately notice the other presence there. "Won't you give them a gift from me, old friend?" An evil figure said - his voice a coarse whisper. Inhuman, strangely detached from his body. A purple glow emanated from his hand, a small ornate hourglass appeared out of nowhere. "When the time is up, the curse will take effect, come nightfall someone will..."

"You know I don't take sides, Mystic," Rumpelstiltskin hissed, eyeing up the cursed timekeeper.

"I know you can't defy me, imp," The voice burst into a shriek, purple flames enveloping the Rumpel's cloak. The walls around them seemed to shake as the magic amplified - although Rumpelstiltskin was powerful himself, this being had a near limitless potential.

Reluctantly, the trickster backed down, bowing his head as The Mystic shrank back into the shadows. Picking up the magical trinket, Rumpelstiltskin appraised its power - he could see the darkness within it.

"Not my style at all, deary," he chimed, waving his hand over the hourglass. With a gentle shimmer another spell took effect.

"Now go on," the device disappeared in a puff of smoke, a mysterious hourglass appeared in Klippy's hand.

Klippy has the Hourglass!
    Whoever holds it may keep it, or [give] it to someone in the thread.
    The curse will take affect at night, continue to pass it around until then.

Nobody was successful with the riddle...
    Rumpelstiltskin has received a Potion of Knowledge...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    So is a vote going to happen today?

I don't wanna eat the apple, and I'd rather not random vote and start a bandwagon against myself... :c

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well they are native to South-East Asia, and by multi color it would be all of two colors, Green and Yellow. They do also technically hang upside down? The multi-color is what threw me off.

Back