• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

• Rumpelstiltskin's Musings
    "Looks like I win again," the victorious trickster muttered to himself. "That makes two, any more failings and things really are going to get messy around here..."

"On the other hand, it looks like another soul has made their way through to this world," Rumpelstiltskin could sense the new spirit within the crowd, someone whom was ordinary just the day before. He knew this would start happening, the wall between the two worlds was thinning - the more magic used in this world, the more intertwined the two realities became.

The foul creature's mouth turned to a wicked smile, "I bet she'll be here soon, two days and the evildoers will gain an ally, no doubt."

Nobody was successful with the riddle...
    Rumpelstiltskin has received a Potion of Love...

**This phase will end early if Johnny, Bidoof, Gio, Misdreavus and Ash vote. Oh and
    Spoiler:

Okay, at least that riddle makes sense when you look at it. Not salty.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Ok i was told that i have to vote or i'll get killed, i don't have the time to read right now sadly so i'll put a placeholder if i come back and is still day phase i'll read a little and change my vote.

[KILL]JohnnyMustang

tl;dr:
    Rumpel threw potion of revealing at Bact.
    Bact was Fairy King and says that Gio7sm was unaffected by his ability.
    Bact gets shanked.
    Bandwagon on gio because of Bact's claim
    Gio making things worse for himself.
    Answer to riddle was Chincilla.

did I miss anything really important?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That's the gist of it.

[kill] gio

Regardless of who is actually doing the riddles i'd rather follow through with bac's last words.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, so two days from now and the evildoers get an ally? Guessing that's the secret evil role.

And since I can't vote today thanks to the curse, I'll just say that I'd vote for gio too. :P Bact dying RIGHT after revealing that was suspicious as hail.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well the wolf won't be making anymore mistakes now that the evildoers can actually communicate with one another. I say that the chances of them surviving are higher now.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • You think they're gonna get wiped out? Or you have some info we don't? Haha.

I believe they have lost 4 of their own. 2 to the wolf, one died after having their alignment changed (Seth) and mafia killed and the Bard got lynched. I would say right now there's only 2-3 left. This is a bad game for them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorceress might have changed someone's alignment to an evildoer just as she changed the Dragon's. Who knows. But finding the Wolf is a good idea regardless.

Years
  • [kill] Christos

Well, I can make two people fall in love with each other with this potion. Basically granting them a Lover/Sibling title. Do you want to kill me now?

I don't want Rumpel to die (at least not yet) so I will concur and vote to [kill] Christos

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Somehow I totally missed this earlier

Well, I can make two people fall in love with each other with this potion. Basically granting them a Lover/Sibling title. Do you want to kill me now?

that's more reason to kill you. Lover roles are not a good thing to have around, so either you use the potion on other people now, and we kill you. Or you use the potion on yourself and someone else. Still worth killing you. And if you don't use the potion and we kill you? Good.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [kill] Christos

Also why is everyone voting to kill Christos?

Last edited:
    Back