• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I grimaced, and moved up, and forcibly turned her around. "L:isten to me," I said, my voice hard. "I know you're probably freaking out if you used to be human, but sulking ain't gonna get you outta here hon, you need to make the best of the situation, in fact, I think I just might have a way..." I said, my voice going from hard to speculative as I looked her over. Without the tail and ears, she could pass for human...

Kurosaki

"It goes deeper then that." I muttered as I looked away from her at a tree. When she saod she "might have a way", I became interested again however. "I'm listening, what's your idea?" i questioned her as I crossed my arms and glanced over at the Charizard morph, which the Shiftry seemed to be afraid of.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I didn't respond, intent on looking her over. Finally, I moved forward, feeling her ears, then her tail, before begging to run my hands over every part of her, checking for anything that could possibly give her away as a morph, since ears and a tail could be hidden enough. I didn't even think about a mankey's temper, or that what I was doing would be likely to recieve a beatdown from her...

Kurosaki

I was fine when she was just touching my ears and tail, but when she moved on to the other parts of my body, I turned a deep red. Partly from being embarassed, and partly angry. I mean, she was touching my body all over, and I wasn;t even used to this body. "WHY YOU LITTLE!" I yelled when she was finished, and threw a heavy uppercut at her.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Gyaa!" I shouted as the uppercut hit, not only sending me flying, but flying headfirst into a tree, where I slippedto the ground, with spirals for eyes. "Gwaaaa..." I muttered, clearly incapacitated from the attack...

Kurosaki

"Don't EVER touch me like that again!" I yelled over as I brushed my hands and my shorts. Wow, had I really grown that much stronger? My face, however, was still as red as before.

I was kinda sorry for hitting her, but she deserved it.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Uungh." Cid gave an incoherent mumble as he returned to consciouness, his mind overrun with memories of his recent duel with Pigboy. Still not dead. he thought for himself, inspecting his body for damage And I seem to be recovering pretty quick, that's a start I guess.

The Kecleon morph scanned the area with his eyes. He was in a small, quadratic area with a collection of tropical plants and a stream running through for good measure. It looked kind of similar to the jungle area he had been in previously, but it was smaller and there were no other morphs in sight. The walls had been through some kind of special process that caused his grip to slip as he tried to climb them. Up ahead, a walkway shielded by the standard barrier loomed, rigged with a number of insert-a-coin Devon scopes. Cid glared contemptously at them, was this part of his punishment? To be forced to endure the pointing and oggling of ignorant fools with the combined IQ of a rotting log with no place to hide?

There's got to be some way out. Cid thought for himself, scanning the area over and over again There has to. And I will find it.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Houndoom morph manages a snicker as it watches the others from its separate cage, pressing her face against the bars. She smiles, showing her sharp teeth as she watched. So, they were talking about escape, now, were they? she thinks silently to herself, Perhaps they can get me out of here as well...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Name: Ryu Shotagami
    Morph: Sneasal

Description/appearance: Ryu is fairly average in height, with jet black hair and blood red eyes.He has ears similar to a Sneasal's, and sharp claws that are similar to a Sneasal's.Ryu wears a black shirt, and jeans.

Roleplaying sample: Where am i? Ryu thought as he regained consciouness.He looked around and seen that he was in a large forest like area.He could see that people were watching him from a pathway near him.There were guards and pokemon on patrol, and there wasn't a fence, but a invisible barrier.Ryu knew there was a barrier, because that a person almost fell in, but the barrier kept him from doing so. This must be the Jahara National Pokemorph zoo, Ryu thought as he explored the exibit he was in.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Kasei watched the two morphs squabble. She couldn't manage hiding a smirk as she watched them. but one thing nagged at her mind, and that was that she seemed to make the Shiftry morph nervous. She began to wonder if she was discriminatory against fire and/or air types. But then, Kasei reminded herself that those were some of a Shifty's weaknesses.

"I'm eager to here this plan." said Kasei, her voice calm and steady. She eyed the Shiftry morph and awaited a response. Kasei didn't expect a reply for some time. The morph seemed to be a little... Hurt. She wasn't particularily fond of seeing her own kind being hurt, and felt genuine concern for the Shiftry morph.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I shok myself, and got to me feet, before grumbling to myself, still feeling a bit dizzy from the attack. I looked around, then said in a low tone "Look at her, other than the ears and tail, as far as I can tell, she's human, and we could use that to our advantage." I explained, itching to throw a shadow ball at the mankey morph, but I kept a tight hold on myself.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Er, hopefully I am accepted into the roleplay . . . ? If not, I will delete this post.]

It was dark. But, the darkness was familiar to Rain. Though occasionally allowed the dim aura of a single-bulbed lamp in the ceiling, the Castform morph was accustomed to living by the light granted by the small sparks that erupted now and again from the force field that surrounded the youth's cell. Sitting on the cold, stone floor, Rain stared dully ahead, the shackles about his wrists, ankles, and neck weighing heavily on him. The sporadic bursts of force field electricity provided a faint noise to echo about the cell, their brief light casting eerie shadows about the Pokemorph.

Suddenly, the atmosphere was broken as the cell's steel door grated open and a shaft of the outside hallway's light made its way into the room--the light broken only by the shadow of the man that stood in the doorway. A tray balanced on one hand, the man placed his key card into a slot on his belt before glancing about the room. "Still sitting in that corner, huh . . . " he murmured, approaching Rain. Kneeling, he placed the food on the ground before the Castform morph, commenting, "Well, you're looking chipper as usual."

Though his expression did not change, Rain's passage of access to the outside world caused a wave of confused emotions to pass through him. While he was some distance away, he still sensed the crescendo of dissatisfaction and aggression of the other morphs. Thus, slowly turning his gaze to the tray before him, his eyes began to glow.

Outside, the blue-grey skies were suddenly filled by clouds before releasing a torrent of rain and lightning. Within two minutes, the rain had transformed to snow before suddenly ceasing altogether and giving way to a bright, cloudless blue sky.

Kurosaki

"Your advantage? How so?" I questioned her as I climbed up to a branch ina nearby tree with ease, and sat down on it, kicking my feet back and forth over the edge. "And why haven't you broken out already? You're a lot stronger then any mere human, correct?"

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    While exploring the area Ryu was in, he heard 3 other morphs talking about a way to escape from this place.He made sure none of the other morphs would notice him.Then he continued looking around the exhibit.After the forest area, he could see an area filled with mountains.There was nothing of interest in that area, so Ryu gone back into the forest area, planning a way to escape.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "They have measures capable of holding even all of us in." I said, looking up at the invisible shield. I looked back at Rin, and said "If we can pass you off as a human, it just might be what we need to get out of here." I explained, so deep in concentration that Iforgot to be wary of the charizard girl...

Kurosaki

"I see, and I take it you have a plan to go along with that?" I asked her a I jumped down off the brach, and landed in front of the Shiftry. "So you know my names, what are yours?" I questioned the two as I scratched my chest without remember the fact I was female now.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • My eyebrows climbed to my forehead as I saw her scratch herself. "Itchy, are you?" I asked, before sayinng "Nevermind." With a glance at the charizard, I turned back to face her. "I'm Nabiki, but I can't speak for our fire-breathing friend, considering that I've never seen her before." I said politely.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Er, by the way, Dragon Paw, will you be posting in the thread "The Pokemon Academy"?]

"This afternoon is your monthly check-up," the man explained to Rain as he waited for the morph to begin eating. "We'll be bringing the machine in here to run a few tests and check your energy levels. Some of the scientists want to do a few experiments, so at least this month will be a little different, eh?"

Memories coursed through Rain's mind as he recalled the agony brought to him by past experiments. However, he said nothing, merely inspecting a piece of food.

The man sighed. "Never can get a good conversation out of you. But, what can I expect? You're just a brainless Pokemorph." Rain's hand suddenly shot out, grasping the man's throat as his hand was enveloped by fire. However, despite the light that burned in his crimson eyes, Rain's expression remained flat and impassive. After several seconds, the Castform morph released the man, allowing him to fall to the ground, writhing in silent pain. Then, standing, he began to pull at the chains. Even as he became intangible, Rain found himself unable to escape from the electrically charged manacles. Thus, he began to inspect the man and search for a key to release himself.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • What's going on here? Cid staggered slightly as his body adapted unbidden for the third time, this time turning into a mix of black and red, his skin hardening and his body heat building as a palable wave of heat coursed through the wall.

The Kecleon morph glanced around himself nervously. The oddity of this was not by any means lessend by his previous transformations to dark and light blue respectively.

Cid was aware of this of course, the Kecleon DNA within him automatically reacted to changes in his nearby environment so as to make him better protected. But there were no enemies around.

He considered his options, whatever was going on was most probably not planned by the Jahara Zoo staff, which meant that he could probably make use of it somehow...of course!

Using his newly bolstered pyrokinetic powers the Kecleon morph took a deep breath and then exhaled, scorching the walls of his exhibit with a searing breath of flame, leaving them burned and craggy. Ready to be climbed as soon as they cooled down a bit.

Cid inspected his current body with pleasure, he now had pitch-black skin, dark-red hair and bright orange eyes that glowed like a pair of embers. What had caused this he still didn't know, but it was fortitious nonetheless.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back