• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I grimaced. It explained everything perfectly, still, it had to have been hard on her- him. "I'm sorry, that must have been hard." I said, getting to my feet, and offering... him, my hand. "I apologize for everything I've done." I said, adding "But it could have been worse. At least now you're the superior gender."

Kurosaki

I didn't take Nabiki's hand, nor were her words very comforting. I just walked away. Cold, wet, depressed, wondering why things ended up this way. I knew on thing for certain however, I'd escape no matter what.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Pressing a hand against the barrier of the confinement, Rain stared intently at those within. If he had escaped, they would probably desire to escape as well. But, the Castform morph felt as though it would be prudent not to draw too much attention to himself from the zoo's staff. After a long moment of silence, Rain motioned toward them.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I leapt after her, and blocked her way. "Listen, Rin." I said calmly, as trees began to grow behind me, blocking the way. "I can udnerstand why you want revenge," I began, thinking. "But listen to me. You can help us ALL, as in every single pokemorph here escape if you go with my plan. And once we're in jhoto, our stories should be enough to settle the matter here, and they'll start treating pokemorphs as humans again, and then we can go after whoever it was that did that to you." I said, hoping it would be enough to stop her. If it wasn't, I had vines at the ready to tie her up until she came to her senses...

Kurosaki

"If you think I'm listening to you you're sadly mistaken." I said coldly as I leapt at her, landing on her head and kicking off so I landed on a nearby tree. "I could care less about the others, you can get out yourselves." I was uber pissed off at this point, and my girlfriend probably would've calmed me down by now. Of course, however, I can't see her again, nor would she accept me if she saw me again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sighed, and snapped my fingers, causing vines to shoot out from the trees, practically hogtying rin. "Sorry hon, but we can't. Not without your help, so I'm afraid you've got to stay until you calm down." I said, clearly regretting having to do this to her.

Kurosaki

"Let... me... go...!" I yelled as I struggled to break free of the vines. However, the more I struggled, the tighted the vines seemed to get, which caused me more pain. When I finally became worn out, I stopped struggling, but began panting heavily, on the brink of passing out.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, thinking. If she had been a guy, maybe I could still calm her down... I cleared my throat, and pressed against her as the vines went from hogtying her to simply binding her wrists and ankles. I moved a bit closer, and pressed my chest against hers, staring heatedly into her eyes. "Listen to me," I said quite breathlessly. "We NEED your help, please, help us escape..."

Kurosaki

"Get off of me! This won't work!" I screamed at her as I closed my eyes tightly and turned my head away. "More then my physical make-up was changed you know, meaning you can't get to me like this!" Would she just give it up? At least before she stopped inappropriately touching me again!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, but continued. "Sure, but that doesn't stop a lot of women," I continued, still pressing. "Just agree, and I'll stop..." I said, putting my arms around her. "Jus listen to me, and agree to help us, and I'll stop, but if you don't, I *will* go as far as I need to." I said, still rbeathless, but my eyes had turned hard. I'd do what I needed to, all right...

Kurosaki

"Try me..." I muttered as I struggle to break free once more. It's effective to talk big sometimes, but it didn't seem to be working well in this situation. Just how far WOULD she go? I didn't wantr to know, but I had already given my answer. Either way, once she let me down, I'm kicking her ***, plain and simple.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I smiled, and said "I intend to." With that, I moved forward, my arms tighening around her back, as I moved in close to her, and immidiately began to kiss her. Frankly, being boy crazy, you couldn't call me anything less than an expert, and if she didn't give in from emberassment, soon enough, there'd be a good chance that she would in order to get more...

Kurosaki

I moaned from beneath her lips as she kissed me, but I still refused to give in, no matter how disturbing this was becoming. I had recieved some mental female traits during the switch, so things like this bugged me, A LOT.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I smiled, knowing it was only a matter of time now. I moved my arms up a bit, and began to rmeove her clothing, while still kissing her. Of course, I didn't intend to REALLY do it, merely to do what was needed to get her upset, or depserate enough to agree...

Kurosaki

"Fine! Fine! I'll help!" I attempted to scream, but certain "circumstances" made it not come out properly. I began to struggle again, hoping with all my might she'd get my message, cause I had had enough of that. She was seriously getting her but kicked when she let me go...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I let go of her, but I left the vines in place as I helped her to her feet. "Well then," I said in a cheerful, but businesslike tone, as if nothing had just happened. "I think I'll wait until you calmed down, then I'll let the vines go, but you should be able to walk, allright." I said, patting her consolingly.

Kurosaki

"Hey!" I yelled before biting down on her hand as hard as possible. I wouldn't be calming down for a while, not in the least, and I already felt like carving my mouth out since it was tainted by her...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had been prepared for this, and the leaves she had bitten into tore right off, but i still had a good grip on her. "Now, rin, let's get you back to our fire breathing friend, and then I can find some place safe to put you until you're calmer, and not ready to kill me, fair enough?"

Kurosaki

"How is that fair? I don't get anything out of it!" I yelled as I tried to break free, but soon gave up. "Fine... lets go." I muttered at her. I had lost, that much was obvious. However, I had only lost this fight, not the war.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The houndoom morph lets out a small snicker as she watched the two bicker. Don't men realize that the female gender always wins in arguments? Whether it turns physical or not. Men couldn't help but give up at the hidden power of females, whether or not the Man had his gender swapped or whatnot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back