• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I nodded, moving her over to the charizard morph. "Of course you do. You get your freedom if we pull this off, and you get to keep your virginity." I said good naturedly, patting her on the shoulder as we came up next to the charizard morph. "So, anything interesting happen while we were gone?" I asked, smiling. I was in a decidedly good mood at the time.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain viewed the conflict between the Pokemorphs in silence. However, finding himself ignored by them, he shifted his gaze about searchingly. Briefly studying each morph present, he made his way toward another confinement. Unlike the others, this one did not contain any foliage or ignitable material. Standing beside the confinement's shield, Rain tilted his head slightly as he viewed the Houndoom morph within.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Kasei looked up at the two morphs appraoching. Nodding to show them that she knew of their prescence, she replaced her tail back bvehind her, for the Rain Dance move had worn off by now. Furling her wings on her back, she approached the two, her feet sinking into the muddy soil as she made her way there.

"Nothing much has happened... Besides getting soaked." said Kasei, the last part with an edge and in more of a grumble. Having heard the two talk before addressing her, Kasei found that they must've come to an agreement. But the way they reached it didn't seem to have been all that great to Kasei... Sighing, Kasei began to wonder if and when they'd deploy their plan. Kasei was itching to get out of this place.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The girl grinned as she leaped up from her crouching position. "Interested what was in here, eh boy?" she said, "Felt like bothering another who is alone in solitary confinement? Or rather interested as to WHY I'm here and not with the others?" She smiles again, her whitened fangs glistening.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • As the rain gradually ceased, the Castform morph's hair began to fade to its customary pale grey. Allowing his appearance to shift, Rain was silent for a long moment, merely focusing his blue-grey eyes on the morph before him. Though he found considerable difficulting in speaking, the male shook his head slightly before saying quietly, "I don't want to bother you . . . I want to help."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Help me what? Escape?" she smirks, "Everyone is talking about that. Yes, I would indeed like to escape, however, I don't think it would be an intelligent idea to do so." Her red eyes watched him carefully, her tail lashing about.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain again tilted his head, allowing his pale hair to slightly fall over one eye. Placing one hand carefully on the shield surrounding the confinement, he glanced toward the other morphs before returning his gaze to the Houndoom morph. After a brief silence, he found his voice and questioned simply, "Why?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She smiled cruely at this simple question.

"Do you know WHY I was placed in solitary confinement? They say I'm too dangerous, too hotheaded for my own good. I would attack others if they got me upset or took my food. They put me in this zoo because I had attacked some people who crossed paths with me, or who made fun of my appearence. I'm too dangerous for anyone's good."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain was silent for a long moment as he attempted to compose his thoughts and formulate comprehensive words. Finally, he spoke, his green-gold eyes staring more toward the ground than the female morph he was addressing. "I was in solitary confinement, too . . . " he murmured. "They said my power was too unstable." He paused, searching for words. "I might be wrong when I want to leave this place . . . but, even if I am dangerous, I still think I can help improve the world. Many powers that help the world are dangerous."

Rain's eyes transformed to a pale blue as he turned his gaze directly toward the Houndoom morph. Though he seemed to struggle in speaking his words, his thoughts were definate and clear. "If you think you cannot control your powers, that is your worst obstacle. If you can overcome your disbelief, you have the potential to control your power."

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked as I saw a gate in the wall open, and someone come inside the exhibit, pushing a large tyolley. "Uno momento, por favor." I said, and dissapeared.A moment later, I was back, dragging the unconscious form of the feeder, rifling through her clothes as I removed them for her key-cards. "Change." I said as I tossed every article of clothing, one at a time to rin. "With that on, no one could tell you're a pokemorph." I said, then handed her card key. "This one will open the dangerous exhibits, I think." I said, and gestured at the door. "Get moving, and try to find it after you've changed." I said, before turning to Kasei. "You go fly around, telling everyone to get out, me, I'm going to be going around, opening every door to this exhibit I can. Move, people." I said, and just like that, darted out of the door, several more opening as I passed...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "No, I'm not putting this on!" I shouted at her as I turned my head away. I may have agreed to help, but I wasn't going to make it simple.

OOC: Gomen, short post >< And for you who don't know, I'm Yukito under my first account, taking a break from modding, XD

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The girl smiles slightly, thinking for a moment. "Well then, what an intelligent response from you," she says, her red eyes gleaming. After another moment of thinking, she says, "Very well then, help sping me from this cell, and we shall escape. But I must warn you," she said, "Just because you helped me doesn't mean I will help you," she adds, "Unless you truly need it."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain glanced toward the others as they began to implement their plans, before nodding at the Houndoom morph. A pale aura surrounded the male as the sunlight above increased in strength and brightness. As he raised his hands toward the keypad that controlled the cell's shield, his hair transformed to a fiery red. Narrowing his golden eyes, Rain directed a concentrated stream of fire at the device, melting it and causing the protective shield to vanish. Then, as the sunlight vanished and gave way to hail, the Castform morph focused his silver gaze on the cell door as he brushed a strand of bluish-white hair behind one ear. Suddenly, he struck the lock--freezing and shattering it in a single movement.

Stepping back from the broken door, Rain's hair regained its silverish-grey hue as the hail ceased.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Houndoom morph smiles. Once the lock on her cage was destroyed, so was the power of the necklace she wore. It broke off and fell, and she let out a small breath of choking smoke. "Wonderful," the girl growls, "Simply wonderful." She steps out of the shattered cage and glares at it for a moment. "One more thing." She let out a breath of intense flame, not the normal orange, but white. Her tail whips around as she breathes out the white-hot flames, melting the cage into a single, metalic puddle. She turns to face the Castform morph.

"Shall we leave, or healp the others in their quest of escape?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain paused, glancing toward the others. The others seemed to be capable of performing the tasks assigned to them by the Shiftry morph. And, he did not desire to interfere with or disrupt their plans. Turning toward the Houndoom morph, Rain shook his head, saying simply, "They're having fun."

Without another word, the Castform morph began to make his way through the zoo, searching for a sidegate.

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • Name: sam anubis
    Morph: Flygon
    Description/appearance:
    Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

like this but black shirt [he take's his shirt off to fly] and black short jeans p.s. the pic is by Mihndar not me but i got permission
    Other: he love's to fly
    Roleplaying sample: [i use first person most of the time i think]
    i wake up and i am in the pit. and i look a round and see a guard.
    he is putting a Morph back in. it is a little Flygon girl a bout 6 year's old.
    she look's like she has been in a fight. the guard leaves.
    and i go over to the girl and say are you ok?

she says: i am ok just a little weak. she try's to get up and she fall's down

i pick her up and take her over to a small cave i start a fire to worm her up

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Oh dammit all!"

Cid couldn't help crying out in frustration as the barrier's reach surprised him yet another time, springing him down towards the bottom of his exhibit. He quickly regained a bit of his balance, narrowly dodging the makeshift river and staggering slightly as he landed. Every inch of wall in the area was now scorched and cooled and he could climb freely, but this proved to be far less of an advantage than what the Kecleon morph had thought. The air-duct which he had spotted up ahead turned out to be well within the reach of the Barrier, and the same applied to even the most remote parts of the numerous walkways for maintenance and other functions. He was just as trapped as before, but now he would also be in serious trouble when the guards got over.

Cid stubbornly began climing the wall once more, but as soon as he had reached the top of the wall opposite to the walkway, a sudden sound made him freeze. The faint sound of approaching footsteps outside the door connecting this exhibit to the rest of the zoo, which had been carlessly left a bit ajar. The Kecleon morph pressed himself closer to the wall, hoping that his ash-covered clothes and newly black skin would allow him to blend in for the moment. It was a slim chance, but a less experienced guard might come inside to investigate. Besides, it wasn't like he had a better plan.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She grins again, exposing her fangs...again. She seemed to do this out of habit, for she was amused by the smallest of things. "Very well then," she says, whipping her tail around. Flames freely formed at her heels as she walked, and was happy to be out of the cage, she was free. But what could she do with this "freedom?" is she did anything suspicious, she may get caught and put back into her stupid cage with the dammed collar. She didn't fear the cage, just...well, loathed it.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • As a side gate entered his view, Rain gazed briefly back at the Houndoom morph. Motioning toward the exit, the Castform morph slightly increased his pace. Though he was eager to leave the area, he did not desire to draw unneccessary attention. But, it was then that he noticed several guards conversing and pointing toward him and the Houndoom morph. Seeing the guards starting toward them, Rain seemed to freeze. As a wave of confused emotions passed through him, the skies above began to release first snow, then rain, become clear and sunny, then begin to hail.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Now what? Cid was gripped by the feeling of change once more, reverting to the light blue skin, white hair, and blue eyes coulour scheme he had recieved earlier, his blood cooling as a hailstorm suddenly errupted within his exhibit. The approaching person's footsteps dissapeared within the countless beats of ice against concrete and metal which erupted, although a series of panicked screams indicated that the guard's services had been required elsewhere.

The Kecleon morph quickly leapt from wall to wall as he did his best to avoid the hard chunks of ice that rained down on him. Suddenly, a crackling sound emerged from the machine holding up the barrier in his area. As he turned his eyes towards it, Cid noticed that the device had been badly battered by the unexpected changes in weather, soon dying with a final hiss and an electric crackle as the water that the hail had left behind seeped into it, the barrier dissolving.

Freedom! The Kecleon morph's pulse raced at the thought. Ignoring the dull pummeling of the weather he adjusted his pose and leapt across the exhibit, his hands grasping the edge of the walkway. It took considerable effort for Cid to heave himself up to floor level. The hail no longer bothered him, his body having adjusted to the cold and he was, relatively, free now.

"Havoc wreaking time." he said with a wicked grin, dashing out through the door as his exhibit's alarm began to sound.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back