• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
  • [OOC - Kogenta, I quit The Pokemon Academy. I felt like I had no palce there... x_x I guess I must've forgot to post so.]

IC - Kasei watched the two exchange words before being addressed herself. "My name is Kasei. And the reason you've never seen me before is because I generally stick to the heated areas." said Kasei. She looked over at the Mankey morph and began to wonder what it would be like to be in her position, once human but now Pokemorph. Kasei enjoyed being a Pokemorph except for one thing, she was not treated equally and was kept here. Sighing, Kasei burned those thoughts and waited for something else to happen, such as the plan being put into action.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I nodded, and sat down cross-legged. I started with "Well, they employ kids as volunteers here, some about her size." I said, pointing at rin. "If we knock one out, and give rin the uniform, she can move to the dangerous exhibits, and start releasing the legendary morphs there, while we work on getting everyone out of here. Hopefully, it'll-" I said, but was stopped up quite short as I saw a guy on the bridge above the shield, and it looked like he was waving at me! I didn't bother standing up, as I went right from sitting to a leap straight up, with hearts for eyes. I impacted hard with the shield, and fell to the ground again, once more with spiral-eyes, as the sound of laughter came from the bridges above...

Kurosaki

"Uhh... what just happened there?" I muttered, a sweatdrop appearing on my face as I watched her. That was... different. Seeing that she wasn't getting up, I walked over to her, and crouched beside her, beginning to poke her with a stick. "So basically, you're saying I have to go undercover? I guess it's best though, since I'm more familiar with the latest technology." I continued to poke her with the stick, an obsessed ook on my face. What? I liked poking her with the stick!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked, and shook my head. "Errr, nothing." I said, glad that she hadn't seemed to noice my failing. I stodd up, and began to bruhs myself off calmly. Then, I snapped the stick in half with my forearm. "As I was saying, it should hopefully allow us the diversion, and power we need to escape, and get to Jhoto, from what I know, pokemorphs aren't treated like animals there."

Kurosaki

"So, boy obsessed are we?" I asked her after she broke my stick, which really sucked. "It's not that it isn't obvious, however..." Following this, a strange sensation took over my body, a strange sensation that could only be identified as needing to use the washroom! The only problem was, I've never used the washroom as a girl before, AND everyone can see me. "Uhh, guys... I have to... go..." I said, beat red.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I instantly blushed and started stammering, but I eventually calmed myself down, and pointed. "There are two areas, one for each gender where we.. can relieve orselves." I explained, nodding. Of course, I didn't say I had pointed her towards where the GUYS did. Of course, I had tried to go there a few times, and been dragged away as a result...

Kurosaki

I followed her directions until I came upon an unlabeled bath house. I assumed it was the one she had been referring to, and entered. What I found, however, was a hots spring full of men inside. One even tried to pull my shorts down! I let out a shreiek, and ran out of the house, bright red, before running back to Nabiki in a rush. "Why... you..." I growled, my face still bright red from embarassment, before leaping into the air, flipping, and landing onto of her head, hoping to drive her into the ground.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Unfortunately, she impacted with a previously invisible green shield just above my head, the protect technique. "What's wrong?" I asked, before looking from where she came from, and with very fake suprise, I said "Oh no, that's a BIRCH tree, not an oak. The women's area is over there." I said, pointing at an areajust past an oak tree, this time in the right direction.

Kurosaki

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I yelped as I began to hop around on one foot while holding the one I had impacted with, which was throbbing in pain. I shot Nabiki a glare before making my way to a womens area, where I walked in on a group of women bathing, which drove me out of that room too, since I was originally a guy, and it disturbed me somewhat. Of course, I hadn't looked at myself either. "You know what, maybe I don't have to go." I sighed as I joined up with the others once more.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: I see.]

A quiet "click" echoed through Rain's cell as the Castform morph turned a key in his wrist manacle. The iron band fell to the ground beside several already unlocked shackles. Moving forward, the male released a small amount of water over the fallen man's burn to aid in cooling it. Though often treated with condescension, Rain felt no need to consider the man's ignorance as a crime. Turning his azure eyes toward the key in his hand, the Pokemorph replaced it at the man's side. He doubted the key would be effective in opening any other locks.

Slowly standing, Rain glanced back at the unconscious form on the ground before stepping outside his open cell door.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I smiled as she came back. she seemed uncomfortable, but despite my usual nice disposition I had most of the time, I liked the idea of teasing her... "Fair enough, but it looks like rain." I said, pointing up with one leafed finger. Sure enough, right at that moment, a downpour started, thanks to my rain dance move, though thankfully, I didn't need to dance to do it. I had noticed her shirt, and knew what would happen when it got wet, and like I had said earlier, teasing her appealed to me for some reason...

Kurosaki

I glanced up, and surely, it began to pour down on top of me, as well as everything else. "Hey, are you okay?" I called to the Charizard morph, knowing they were weak against fire, before realizing my shirt seemed tighter then before... I glanced down to see... right through it! I kneeled down, and covered it with my arms, bright red.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Kasie grumbled as the Rain suddenly started coming down. Lifting her wings and curling her tail around her waist, she used her wings to shield the flame. Kasei, now beyond annoyed, walked towards the two. She noticed the Mankey morph covering her chest. Snickering, she then felt a pang of sympathy for the Mankey morph. Kasei began to think that the Mankey morph had had enough and didn't actually deserved this. No. It was the huamns who deserved to be teased and tricked. Not wanting to interfere, Kasei said nothing as she watched the two.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked. I hadn't expected her to be THIS emberassed, after all, it wasn't like there were any guys around. "Relax, rin, it's not like there are any guys around, no need to have a cow." I said, trying to calm her down. I had a suspicion at this point, but it was to absurd to even consider, so I pushed it out of my mind, and went to trying to figure out why else she could be so upset over this.

Kurosaki

"I'm not used to this okay!" I yelled at her overtop the rain. "I'm not supposed to be a girl, I'm a guy!" By the time I realized I had admitted the truth, it was too late, and I meained silent, staring at the ground, soaking wet, in the mud.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I blinked. "What?" My ears twitched. Surely, I had misheard. "You said..." I trailed off, not believing it, but it would explain a lot. "You're- You're a guy?" I asked at last, stunned. "H- How?" It explained everything perfectly, but it was just impossible!

Kurosaki

"And you're jumping to the conclusion that I know how?" I muttered as I stood up, and began to walk away. "I'm a morph, like you said, I'm also a failed project, the reason being the unstable balance of gender between my male self, and the female DNA that was injected into me. It would've killed me if they hadn't removed some of the male chromosomes in order to let the female take over. That's why I was placed in here."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Is the weather of the entire zoo rain, or is it merely at your confinement? If it is the latter, I will edit.]

Rain flinched. After many of dwelling within his cell, it seemed unusual to be outside it. However, forcing himself to ignore such, he increased his pace and made his way down the hall. It was then that a guard noticed him.

"Hey, you!" The guard called, raising a weapon. "Freeze!"

The Castform morph turned as he heard the shout, in his surprise accidentally releasing a blast of power. The guard was instantly encased in ice.

As he made his way through the network of halls, narrowing his eyes against the light, several more guards noticed him. While one left to activate an alarm, the others prepared to capture him. However, pressing his back against the nearest wall, the male suddenly fell through it. Finding himself intangible and somewhat "ghostly", Rain fled outside.

Stepping into the grey light outdoors, the Castform morph found an odd sensation of freedom mingling with vulnerability. However, he also found something he had not encountered in years--weather. Water was pouring steadily from the sky and running across the youth's face and arms. Raising his sapphire eyes to the sky, Rain's hair changed from pale silver to dark blue. However, as the Pokemorph continued to savor the weather, he heard several approaching guards. Without a word, he fled.

Making his way silently through the crowds of people, Rain glanced about. He saw no guards. And, aside from the moments at which his appearance changed, he seemed a relatively normal human. Hoping that he would be able to control his abilities and thus remain hidden from his captors, Rain continued to weave his way between the people at the zoo.

Then, he paused. Turning, he focused his azure eyes on several morphs conversing within their confinement--one seeming to walk away from the others. It was their hostility that he had sensed earlier, though a different aura surrounded them now. Moving as close as was possible to the confinement, he stared quietly at them.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • So they ignored her. The Houndoom morph grumbled quietly to herself as she sat down on the hard bottom. Unlike the others, she wasn't kept in an environment such as a forest of some sort. No, she was kept in a metalic cage.
    A forest would be too dangerous, especially for this reckless Fire Pokemorph, she would flame at the heels, and that would cause the forest to brust into flames. Whether she would do it intentionally or not, they couldn't take the chance that the zoo would burn down with it.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • Kasei stared at the Mankey morph, err, Rin, wasn't it? She had a look of sympathy in her eyes. Kasei wouldn't have liked it to have had her gender swapped, and she felt sorry for Rin. Kasei was proud to be a female.

"So you really were a guy before, huh?" said Kasei. "Well, I have nothing more to say other than a simple 'I'm sorry to hear that'. I would've hated to have my gender changed..."

"I just want to get out of here..." mumbled Kasei under her breath after a few moments elapsed. 'And put my plan of revenge into action...' she thought darkly to herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back