• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever cry because of a video game?

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • XD. It's kinda funny, when you think about it. Crying about a game.

But hey.

I cried like a baby at the end of Dirge of Cerberus because I thought Vincent died. ;-; He's like my favorite FF character.

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
  • Well it was usually in games where im in a campaign with no checkpoints, and we had to go, and i had to shut it off. Sad times lol

btw my fc is in my sig

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Xenosaga Episode III: Twice.
    Suikoden V: Once ;_;
    Shadow of the Colossus: Once.
    Metal Gear Solid 4: At least half a dozen times.
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaawww.........

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I rarely cry for anything but video games. Though occasionally an anime will get to me. :|

Final Fantasy X → Without fail, I cry. Hell, I tear up at AMVs that use clips from the ending, even if they're out of order and without original voices, etc. WTF. T_T;;

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories → I cried the first few times I saw the ending. Just... Naminé, baaaaaaaaw. She was so cute and sad and. ;_;

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII → OMG I BAWLED. I knew it was going to be sad because I'd seen people talk about it, so i steeled myself for it. I really did. But from the moment you get the last letter from a certain someone, my resolve broke. I cried a bit and then by the end? I fell apart. Oh god saddest ending EVER. @_@ It was also so well done though.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney → I remember getting all wibbly when I had to present a certain piece of evidence in case 4 but I didn't actually cry. XD

And, um... hmm... I could have sworn there were more. D:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I almost did when Aries was killed by Sephiroth in FFVII, not because i found it sad(although i did) but because she was my strongest magic user and second best character after Cloud.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I have sweeties! XD

The fight with the Mother Brain in Super Metroid. (Real gamers should know what I'm talking about.)
    The last case in PW: Trails and Tribulations.
    Chrono Trigger
    Metal Gear Solid 4 made me tear up... A LOT.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Oh wow. Final Fantasy VII. Another addition to the list. Let's see. I didn't cry when Arieth was stabbed by Sephiroth, one, because Tifa is better than her, and two, Sephiroth is awesome, so I was rooting for him. :/ I cried when Cloud was putting her in the water though.

Oh.
    And I cried as soon as the music from Phoenix Wright 3 started playing in Apollo Justice in the first case when Phoenix is helping you. ;-; I don't know why. I'm so into that game that the memories of the Phoenix games just tore me up.

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Even if you don't belive me, Megaman Battle Network 6 made me cry like a beast, my favorite megaman saga and figured it has ended, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i think i could still sob for it ]: Even tough they have made more for DS, it's just not the same, i just could not belive those letters at the end... MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK... END...

*goes emo*

I think i will play the whole thing again!!!~ *dust off MBB case!* *rams the door violently at father screaming* *plays like a madman*

Well guys, Mega is calling me, see ya :D

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Games that made me cry, well that is rare, but the feeling of sorrow does exist in these titles.

Metal gear solid 4- no doubt really now a hero is reduced to nothing almost now that his purpose seems forefilled, and his life almost seemed without meaning, but to die for the sake of others.

Company of heros opposing fronts- now the british end had more of a feeling of honor at the end, but the german side was where the sorrow was at the end really the most innocent character dies at the end among the 3 characters :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You want to know what's pathetic? I cried when Shadow the Hedgehog "died" in Sonic Adventures 2. Go ahead and laugh... but I thought it was really sad. However, that soon changed when they brought him back like 50,000 times.

I can't recall actually crying for any other game. I usually don't let my emotions get the best of me. ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I dont cry at games. Digital beings of non reality dont make me tear. But i did cry when my gamecube got run over by hummer. Then i cried.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I cried with three games, as far as I can remember: Phantom Hourglass (at the veeeery end, when Linebeck's ship is seen in the sea), TWEWY (while I listened to the credits song, mainly), and Super Paper Mario (I spent half an hour, a boss battle included- saddest plot I have seen up to day).

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2: Good god, never thought I'd cry in a Pokemon game.
    Mother 2: Last boss, out of fear. I was a kid back then...
    Bioshock: Good ending with all the lolis rescued.
    Air: Well, it's Air. What else I need to say?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think the dramatic Vickers MMG-induced death of a German guy in Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts had me... almost.

So that's no, never cried.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Even if you don't belive me, Megaman Battle Network 6 made me cry like a beast, my favorite megaman saga and figured it has ended, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i think i could still sob for it ]: Even tough they have made more for DS, it's just not the same, i just could not belive those letters at the end... MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK... END...

*goes emo*

I think i will play the whole thing again!!!~ *dust off MBB case!* *rams the door violently at father screaming* *plays like a madman*

Well guys, Mega is calling me, see ya :D

I thought I was the only one. Just seeing my favorite game series end caused me to lock myself in my room for hours. And the ending to pretty much any Square Enix game is sad.

Back