• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ever used the elemental monkeys?

Sul_Zala

Collector of tales
Years
  • Started with Snivy, immediately boxed my Monkey. And currently completely rebuilding my team for the E4, but it's no option. So no, didn't use it. :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    In White, I used Simisear up till the point where I could find Chandelure, and I'm using Panpour currently in Black until I get to the point where I can find Frillish who is on my planned team.

Years
  • I didn't really use them for anything. . .I got pansage but he kept getting his butt whooped by most things, My brother and my friend also had the same view because before I knew it I had Panpour and Pansear sitting around in my PC! I Might use them again should I find a use for them. . .but I didn't use them in the story line much at all. . .other pokes do their job better in my opinion!

Until The Next Time, Dippydunker

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • They also make great Dream Slaves(Mon whose only purpose is to be sent to the DW)

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • I've used all of them before and after my experiences, the only one I'd still use is Simisage. The others just don't appeal that much to many bot in appearance and in battle. If I use them for anything at all during the game, it's to be an HM01 slave.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was using Simisear as a temporary party member on my last Black team, but I found him to be pretty good, so I ended up keeping him. I've also used Simipour, who was also alright as well. One of my highest level Pokemon on my Japanese White, I think. And I haven't used Simisage yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that one.

nnn1110

Nick
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Funny... I got Oshawott and got pansear. i used him till the end, and banked him before the E4! LOL

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I used Pansage for a while but I evolved him before he could learn his best move so once I got a Ferrothorn I got rid of him.

Years
  • I got pansear, and have evolved him to Simisear. Still using him now at level 45. Going to take on Skyla soon. I have no plans to ditch him at this stage.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • JAP: Since I didn't know much about Pansear's stats at that time (I got Oshawott) I tried to use it as a Fire-type, but I was so disappointed with that thing's stats I eventually banked it somewhere along the way. It was replaced by Darumaka (currently Darmanitan) after that.

ENG: Used it for the first gym, then banked it. I was in lack of a Fire-type at that time and there were a few problems, until I picked up a Litwick (currently Chandelure).

Years
  • I chose Panpour for mine, though I never used it.. i never used it because i trained a Darumaka/Darmanitan through my journey alongside Snivy/Servine/Serperior and made sure their levels were always higher than a gym leaders and Cheren/Bianca...

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • I used Pansear more as a sacrificial pokemon than a fighter. I did end up evolving it to Semisear eventually, not that it help any better.
    Though I guess I was too lazy to catch something else, seeing that it's one of my highest leveled poke's.

Back