• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake felt like he had to mention something on his mind that he wanted to say beforehand. He didn't think this was the best time to do it, but he wanted to get it out of the way ahead of time. Hopefully, Drake thought, it won't ruin the moment.

Drake kissed her once more, this time for a longer time, before looking her in the eyes. He spoke.

"...I'm thinking about going for these Materials myself. I can have you wait here, and I'll be back to meet you here once I'm done with them."

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Aura listened to him and bit her lip. She didn't want to be anywhere near the three Materials, and it actually sounded like a good idea, to just let Drake do what he needed to do. But she knew better, she knew what she had to do.

She sighed. "As much as I'd like to do that, I can't. I have to face Jeremy. I have to meet this demon head on, or it's never going to leave me alone." she took in a breath. "Me and him have a score to settle."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake began to protest. "Listen, I don't want to put you in any unnecessary danger. Besides, the fire Material will be there. Wouldn't you prefer to stay back? I can kill all three by myself..." Drake looked at her deep in thought about the coming battles. He didn't know if he could stand the sight of her getting injured, and he didn't know if he could fight off all three and protect her at the same time. Sure, she could probably take care of herself, but he didn't want to risk that.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura kissed Drake quickly, smiling as she pulled away. "I know you mean well, but I have to do this. Or I won't be able to live with myself." she stopped smiling.

She needed to know why Jeremy gave up so easily. She needed to know why she was so easy to give up on. She knew she needed to make things right, settle the little dispute they'd been in. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to do it or not, but she had to try.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake kissed her back, but he wasn't done protesting her coming. He wanted to make sure she understood what she was getting into.

"Do you remember the rooftop event? The Experiment Eric died up there. I killed him. That is what is going to happen to the three Materials I'm going after as well. They are all going to die. I am going to kill them. Even Jeremy. Do you really want to be there? Could you really do that to Jeremy? Could you witness what I will do to them?

WITNESS? Drake froze. He tried to make out what he said, if it indeed meant anything. He looked over at his tattoo and then covered his face with his hands. He still couldn't make it out.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura grabbed his hands, leveling her eyes with his. "I love you Drake, and I wish I didn't have to do this. I wish I never had to see him again, but I can't. I have to be there Drake. I can't promise that I won't panic, or freak out, I don't know what I'll do." she stopped for a minute.

"I can't guarantee I won't get scared. Please Drake. If I don't go, if I don't face him, it's going to haunt me for the rest of my life." she bit down on her lip. "Sometimes we have to witness things like that. To make us stronger."

Years
  • As Luphen got done training, he went out for a walk. As he was walking he noticed something floating in the air. He signed as he seen it he knew exactly what it was. "Damn, thats my dad's invention!" Luphen said as he watched it float off. He then thought about something. "Damn, I gotta let them two know."

Luphen yelled,"Aura, I need to talk to Drake alone. Let him know its not a fight but I need to talk to him. As soon as possible!" He continued to watch the invention. "This was all just one of their experiments!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake sighed. He gave in. "I didn't want this for you, but I understand. Please promise me that you'll be careful. I don't want you to get hurt."

He gave her another kiss. "It's going to be hard for you to see this. Please be strong."

He hugged her.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura nodded and hugged him back. "I can handle myself, don't worry." then she pulled away, adding, "Listen, while we're there, you need to worry about yourself, take care of yourself. If one of them comes after me, let me take care of it. If I need your help, I will ask you for it, okay?" she said seriously.

Then something registered in her ears. She sighed. "Luphen needs to speak with you. Privately. He says he needs to talk to you as soon as possible. It sounds important."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake nodded in response. Then he heard about Luphen. He sighed. What does he want? Drake wondered. "Did he say where he wanted to meet? I don't know where he is...Bah.."

Drake headed for the exit. "I'll be back soon. You can monitor me with your ability if anything comes up." He went back to kiss her again, then went off. Drake stepped outside into the cold, and skipped across the empty streets. He shot s lightning bolt into the air, signaling Luphen to come find him there in an alley.

Years
  • Luphen came in the alley and said," The Corp has been watching us. We need to find away to destroy them or they coming for anyone they think survives including Aura. They wanna make sure none of us make it out. Trust me I know my parents." Then Luphen showed Drake a picture of the floating devices.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake took the picture and looked it over. "This is it? This is what you brought me over here for? Listen Luphen, I already knew the Corp was planning something like this. You may not know this, but I'm about to help them do their job. If you wanna go and play hero and go beat the Corp, that's fine by me. Just don't drag me into it. I'm not gonna be part of your merry little band."

Years
  • Luphen shook his head and laughed saying,"You think I care about bring a hero! My people are dead! I Have Nothing to be a hero for! I thought you would like to know that because Aura escaped she will never be safe there again, retard. When she gets there they're either gonna torture her or kill her. Period. There are no gray lines. Now think about that while you trying to be cool."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake paused. He was silent for a moment. He had not thought of that. He could not send her back to the Corp. It would be sending her to her death. He didn't actually totally plan on what would happen afterward, but now one thing was certain, he couldn't send her there. Drake then realized that he was still in front of Luphen, and he didn't want him to know there was anything going on between them.

"..And what makes you think I care what happens to her anyways? She's with me right now because of a deal I made with her, for your life. I could care less what happens to her once I'm done using her to kill all of you."

Drake hated saying those words, but he had to make the appearance now, or risk compromising himself or Aura.

Years
  • He said,"If thats true then just kill me now and say I attacked first. Aw and do remember this I'm older then both of ya'll, so I do know what love is. Using and love is two different things, bro. So next time when you wanna lie don't think to hard about it."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake turned to leave. He didn't know what else to say to him. "Don't think you know what you're talking about. You might be a year older, but I've seen a lot more in my years than you have in yours. I know about life. Don't think you're special." He paused for a second, then sighed. "What can you expect me to do about it? I don't get what you want from me here. Great so you told me about this. Now what?"

Years
  • Luphen laughed and said,"Dude, you don't know what I seen or went through so don't even try that tough roll with me. I was letting you know because once you defeat nut job n his two defense lackeys, I thought you may wanna know if you wanna keep Aura alive you would need my help. But of course your gonna say you don't need no help but for my friend's sake I thought I try."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake sighed. "Do your friend a favor and leave this town, and hope I never find you, because once I'm done with those 3, I am coming for you, and I'm not coming for you to ask for your help. I'm going to kill you. We've still got a score to settle from that time in the forest. For now, goodbye."

Drake turned to leave. As he did, he went by the corner and rolled up his sleeves. He thought to himself for a moment about what Luphen said. He didn't know what to make of it. One thing was for sure: Aura would not go back to the Corp, and if she doesn't, he won't. He looked at his tattoo as he walked back to the house.

"What could you have meant?" He said out loud. He sighed and walked into the house, where he found Aura and gave her a hug, and then a kiss. He will protect her from all of them: the Corp, the Materials, and the Experiments.

Years
  • Luphen shook his head before he walked off. "Well at least I tried. Hopefully before its to late he figures out he can't take out the world his self." He said to his self. "Well I guess I better get some training in while the night is still young. Aw and sorry Drake you won't get to kill me not until I meet my parents."

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura was a little shocked when Drake came back inside and kissed her. She hadn't even gotten a chance to ask what Luphen wanted. All the same, she smiled.

"Hey. Are you okay?" she asked, "Not that I have a problem with you kissing me or anything." she laughed lightly. "What happened?"

Back