• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • They appear out of nowhere. I rarely base it off of someone.

Making characters is so much fun, 'cos you can just mix-and-match or do it randomly and expect how it'll turn out, combine various parts of a character, maybe even test them out. I often do that with RPGs, but that's a little out of topic. 8D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Casual Billy said:
    Okay, thank you, flrostweaver.

That's very true. Here's a question that I want to ask all of you: Where do you get inspiration for characters? I usually just center a character around one of my traits or tailor their attitude to fit the needs of the fic's action or plot. How do you all come up with your characters?

I usually get mine...from nowhere o.o; They devolpe as the story goes on. First their name comes, and then they're catered the way I want them, or are changed by the way I wrote the story.

None of my writing usually has pre-concieved [written] notes on it. No brainstorming XD I just write the characters as they pop into my head o.o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    That's very true. Here's a question that I want to ask all of you: Where do you get inspiration for characters? I usually just center a character around one of my traits or tailor their attitude to fit the needs of the fic's action or plot. How do you all come up with your characters?

Hmm, I usually create my charachters out of my immesnely complicated and crazy imagination and I make about 1/4 of my charachters extreme. Greg, extremely idiotic and perverted. Janice, extremely annoying, Julie, extremely violent... But sometimes I subconciously base them on othe rcharachters I came upon (namely my trio of adventurers is somewhat like the harry potter trio)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I get inspiration from characters just from thinking too much. They're not usually based off me, not intentionally that is. I found that Champ from Guilty by Design is similar to me in that he's naive and overly trusting. Someone accused Rebecca of being a Mary Sue, but if anything Champ is the sue. Well, actually, Cyclone's trainer was a REAL Mary Sue, but her 'chan died.

Casual Billy

Wargreymon: Miracle Mega
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2006
    As I said before, my characters come from me sometimes, and also some of them just pop out of the plot, ya know? Anyway, what are some of you all's favorite characters that you've created, and why?

My favorite character that I've created so far is probably R.R.A., the robot from Worlds Away. Inherently, he was very calculating and alert. Also, very versatile. That was cool, I guess. The robot also gave me the ability to add multiple personalities to one character (could run different programs to simulate different people who Jack knew).

Yeah, so favorite original characters?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    Anyway, what are some of you all's favorite characters that you've created, and why?

Oh, without a doubt my two favorite original charachters are the fraternal twins Greg and Julie in my fic Whirl Island Quest. Greg is the most moronic person ever to exist and I simply love wriitng his perverted antics and his attempts to battle his own Slowpoke. Julie is one of those fierce feministic types that threaten to shove a pipe up your...nostrils!

I also wanted to mention Ash from Wanzewald Pokemon Contest, but he aint original even though the extremely exxagerated version of his personality is nothing compared to his own... Looks to me that most peopel get inspirations from their own imagination or charachters they know. What other sources are there anyways...

All my boy characters are based off my dream boy. XP

Hem hem, IS IT ME??????? (sorry, couldnt resist)

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
  • My favorite character to write about is . . . well, everyone. Otherwise I wouldn't use them. =/ They all have their special qualities that makes them enjoyable to write about.
    Ice is not nice! ;.; said:
    Hem hem, IS IT ME??????? (sorry, couldnt resist)
    No! You neglect our baby! And I have proof! I HAVE PROOOOOOF!

And you dare name him after you. ;.;

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    my favorite character is, of course, Kiryuu. One of the reasons I like him is because back in the days when my brother was coming up with the gist of the plot and characters, and even into when he first abandoned it and I was writing the beginnings as a fic, he was the only character I could really call my own. I may be repeating myself from earlier in the thread (or my thread with the old version of PMC), I don't know nor do I wanna bother looking through all the pages again, but my brother mentioned having more talking Pokemon than just Nyaasu appear in Rocket Gang, and I suggested having a regular character like that rather than every talking Pokemon being a one-shot, and one who acts serious and can really show off emotions from a Pokemon's point of view. You know, the complete opposite of the anime's Nyaasu who's just a complete goofball who even forgets he's a Pokemon on several occassions. I thought of a Bashamo at first (it looks like it'd be the wise old man type, doesn't he?), but he rejected it. So then I figured Satoshi's Kimori on the anime seemed pretty cool and serious and wondered how it'd be if someone kinda like him were capable of talking (yeah, that was kinda the basic inspiration at first. Everyone can be rest assured that Kiryuu isn't a complete rip-off of Satoshi's Kimori and definitely grew to have his own personality in all the time I've been working on his character). He seemed to go along with the idea, somewhat. Wouldn't matter soon anyway, because he'd end up abandoning it and I could just take over the story myself, to do with it what I like.

So yeah, for a while, Kiryuu was my only original character in the plot, and everyone else was just leftovers from my brother's original idea. I guess this kind of led to a prejudice that caused me to heavily develop on Kiryuu's character over a long time, while leaving everyone else pretty close to 2D until I began work on the revision. I've thought of more original characters, of course, but Kiryuu is my first, and working on his character for so long now, coming up with his background, his strengths, his weaknesses, why he does the things he does, what he's focused towards, all of that stuff is so heavily detailed by this point that I can't help but make him my favorite, and I'm hoping that as the series goes on, other readers can agree with me that Kiryuu is possibly the, or at least one of the, deepest characters in PMC. I also like him because I made him to be like one of those cool, serious, tough, shadey characters in a lot of anime (those tend to be my favorite characters). Thought it'd also be worth mentioning that with my extreme love for Kiryuu, I intend to give him his own spin-off series when I finish PMC. No further details will be mentioned at this point.

Next to Kiryuu, I seemed to have grown fond towards another villian character that'll appear later on. Unlike Kiryuu, though, this one was originally made by my brother, but I have spent a bit of time developing his character too. I don't know why, but I seem to do better developing antagonists than I do with protagonists (BTW, anyone wanna give me some advice on developing better protagonists based on where my characters stand right now? It'd be most appreciated). I also grew to like this aristocratic female who'll appear later on as well, and this character is my own creation. Funny thing is, I thought her up on the spot right as I was beginning to write a chapter of the old version. For the most part, she's a comic-relief character, but seeing as she grew on me, I feel she deserves to play some more important role in the main storyline somehow, one which I'm currently thinking on.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • My favorite character is Lyoko, who appears much later in HMW... maybe too much of a favorite when I ended up having most of the sequel revolve around her.

I started on Deepest Wishes because I want to get started on her series as soon as I could. However, it turned out to be a HUGE mistake since it take place sometime during the sequel, and I haven't even worked on the revision of the sequel yet.

Yeah, I adored Lyoko a lot.
    Too bad that any Electric-type Pokemon would kick her butt.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • My favorite character? Anyone who has to deal with the greatest of the 5 conflicts, if you know what I mean ;p

Anyone else can be casted aside from my list of favorites. Doesn't mean that they're bad characters, and they can still be an important part of the story, but they are far from being a favorite of mine...

EDIT: Oh oh oh! Today in summer school, we actually used 2 hours of time talking about "Story Analysis" =P Of course I loved the class today... Expect rating scale to change again ^^

A word of encouragement for oneshot writers:

The Pokemon oneshots (the real world's "short story" equivalent) are considered the most complicated, and the hardest type of fiction to write. It is the most advanced form of literature in mankind history

Evolution of Literature
    poetry/epic poems (???) => plays (???) => essays (Scientific Revolution, the "male literature") => novels (Jane Austin, the "female literature") => short stories (Edgar Allan Poe)

Sadly, essays are considered a form of literature, and even above plays as well O.o

I don't know why, but poetry is considered the easiest form of writing O.o; Short stories are complicated and twisted. According to scholars, short stories are the hardest because it needs to talk about all that is included within a novel without the length. At the same time, it loses the poetic devices in poetry so it has the least way to express itself, making short stories the hardest of all fiction to write.

So, a pat on the back for all oneshot writers out there who are struggling with the hardest form of literature to write ^^

Last edited:

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    At the same time, it loses the poetic devices in poetry so it has the least way to express itself, making short stories the hardest of all fiction to write.

YES! Maybe I should share some of my non-pok?mon short stories. I have a quite a history. ;)

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    My fic, Destiny of Understanding, has just gotten up to chapter 14. This latest chapter involves a gym battle, and I believe I have done the battle better than any other in my fic. The bad news is that I don?t think I can handle throwing in another gym battle without ruining at least something about the fic, so it will be the only one.

It would be nice to know what people think of my fic, as currently I need constructive criticism so i can improve. Anyone wish to do a review?

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • Well, I decided to finally join this place because I lurk here all of the time, which seemed pretty pointless, considering that I couldn't respond to anything. So, yeah, hi.

Semi-on topic, I think that my favorite character to write is Accemenla the tarsix, simply because it's fun to come up with her dialogue. I love her character, and I can't wait until I get done with the next couple of chapters of my 'fic so that I can get to the parts that feature her more.

As for one-shots being the hardest to write... yes, I'd definitely agree with that. I can't write at all concisely.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • New Frosty Rating System, again! *GASP*

I'm getting to be such a teacher ^_^; I followed a guide on writing that my summer school teacher (who is such an awesome teacher) gave to me and slightly modified it. Most thanks to Ms. Forrest for this guide =P If you think that it's too hard, don't blame me this time.

Also, this time I'll try to group my comments all together. For example, all the comments regarding characters are grouped together, seperate from the comments regarding diction. It's not going to follow the usual chronological order according to the fanfic anymore.

Let's have Katsuro's fanfic to be the first test subject to the new blade =D

@ Pokemon: Back to Kanto

Title- 2/5
    5 Title is symbolic, highly relevant and unique to the story
    4 Title is relevant to and descriptive about the story
    3 Title is descriptive, but is not precise in terms of descriptiveness, or is clich?
    2 Title is general, and applicable to most stories
    1 Title is irrelevant, and applicable to all stories

-again, a very overused title. It won't be eyecatching enough as well.

-it reflects almost absolutely about your *own* story. All that this title tells us about your story is that Pokemon is in it, and that it takes place in Kanto, but that's all.

Narrative Manner- 1/5
    5 Narrative manner is excellent, and adds strength and/or hidden meaning to the story
    4 Narrative manner is good, and adds some emphasize to the story
    3 Narrative manner is decent, and is suitable to the story
    2 Narrative manner is acceptable but not precise, or format is incorrect
    1 Narrative manner is poor, and weakens the story

-3rd person objective is THE toughest narrative manner. Add that on top of scriptfic (which has to be 3rd person objective) and all of its tricky formatting/special conditions, you're going against heavy odds

-you need to present everything visually. Where's the alarm clock? How does the boy turn off the clock? If we're looking at this professionally, you may even need to say where's the bed within the room (but I'll just stop there)

-stage direction is to be either italicized or within square brackets. Usually, I don't care about how you format stage direction, but right now stage direction between dashes are too easy to be confused with an actual part of the dialogue.

-scriptfics need to talk about when a character enters or exits a scene suddenly within stage direction

-scriptfic cannot use "we" or "I" in stage direction. It's to be written in 3rd person form, such as "the audience"

-the extreme challenge of 3rd person objective is probably too overwhelming for you. For such a general fanfic, any narrative manner can apply, so why not take the easiest one? I'll suggest 3rd person limited omniscient (aka most common type out there) which should be able to spice up your fanfic a little bit at least. It'll work better for you, as you can add in details much easier with this narrative instead of the current one, where everything relies on the tone and symbolism, and the likes.

suddenly remembering what day it is
    Scriptfic is meant to be presented visually. So how do you see someone "suddenly remembering what day it is?" There is no such action. However, you can demonstrate an action which will imply or refer to "suddenly remembering something important." In the evil 3rd person objective + scriptfic narrative manner, you must not and cannot go into a character's mind to know what they're thinking, as you can't act out or visually see thinking. You must rely on actions and tone to do all the thinking (through implications by your readers/audience too.)

Grammar/Coherence- 7/10
    10 Grammar mistakes are inexistent, and coherence exists throughout the entire story
    8-9 Grammar mistakes are rare, and coherence exists throughout the entire story
    6-7 Grammar mistakes are uncommon, but story occasionally suffers loopholes in plot
    5 Grammar mistakes are common, and story occasionally suffers loopholes in plot
    1-4 Grammar mistakes are common, and story suffers loopholes in plot

-spelling mistakes, and the spell checker should have caught that one.

-"Tinging" means to tint actually. If you want to describe the clock, you must reword the sentence so that the "ting" is used as an onometopoeia. Try "The clock rings, erupting a "TING TING TING" sound." That's still a terrible sentence, but hopefully you get what I mean already. (this sentence is still a sentence because onometopoeia can be used as an adjective, but is always weak as an adjective)

depressed lines cover face
    I heard of personification, but depressed one dimensional figure is beyond my imagination within personfication... I'll love to know a method to tell a depressed line apart from a happy line. What you're actually looking for here should be soimething like "[blue lines run vertically down on Green's forehead]". You need to be sure if your descriptions are understandable. Though this example is technically dramatically correct, it's such an odd personification that it's getting hard to understand anything about it. Show this to someone who haven't seen any anime before, and s/he will be scratching his/her head over it terribly. At least, with the blue line example, they have a faint idea visually what it'll look like.

-most other lines are so short, and on top of that they are casual speeches... can't say much about them.

-being a scriptfic, you already have the natural advantage regarding grammar (short, informal converational dialogues can almost never make grammar mistakes.) However, there's still relatively plenty of mistakes in comparison to the length ratio and the narrative manner advantage.

Major Character(s)- 6/15
    14-15 Major characters are very multi-faceted. All details are highly precise and relevant
    12-13 Major characters are multi-faceted. Most details are highly precise and relevant
    11-12 Major characters are multi-faceted but limited. Details are precise and relevant
    9-10 Major characters are slightly stereotypical. Details are precise but not very relevant
    7-8 Major characters are generally stereotypical. Details are present but need precision.
    5-6 Major characters are stereotypical. Details are present but limited in amount.
    1-4 Major characters have no personality traits, and no details are paid to characters.

-if the characters are not the same ones from the manga, then why take their names to suggest unnecessary allusions? This is like saying "my character's name is Sesshoumaru, but this is in no way related to the Inuyasha series."

-the romantic relationship... now it seems that suddenly everything explodes in this category in episode 3. How come we don't see any hint of this relationship, such as Yellow's interest in Blue, in the earlier episodes? It's all so dramatic and quick. In episode 2, it could have been a perfect time to start to introduce Green's liking towards Yellow.

-How come Yellow suddenly change to get Paras that quickly? We got absolutely no reason except "it's cute!" But, we don't even know what's so cute about Paras in Yellow's eyes.

-"The bragger who's actually incompetent, the romantically-helpless who tries too hard for the girl, and the "open" yet pretty girl who all boys will fall in love with" (Oni in the background: "WHAT?") combination of heroes. Where have we seen that before? Oh right, Canadian textbooks regarding school life about the bullies, the ones who we should befriend, and the girls who guys should stay away from. of real life back in school. What does this mean? Complete and total stereotypical characters. Are the stereotypes playing parody/satire or humor then as a reason for the stereotyping? Not really...

-all 3 main characters are one facet, flat characters. Yellow is a very "open character" (now I start wondering if you purposely implied this or not) and shares the stereotypical traditional girl behavior of saying "aww" at anything that suggests cuteness. She has two contradicting nature, making her such a confusing character (dirty stereotype and traditional girl stereotype certainly cannot coexist like what this fanfic is showing). Green and Blue are straightforward, once again being stereotypical boys. They're rude, and try hard to impress the girl(s) which will involve acts of competition. We have no idea about what or how they're thinking at all. Actually, we have no idea why are they even going off into a journey to begin with... they just go for the sake of going?

-To fix the stereotyping problem, it's always best to give them other attributes so that they aren't focused on only one personality. This way, they'll still share the same stereotype, yet they will not appear as a stereotypical character because they're a conglomerate of different personalities. If your characters are multi-faceted, even if they're combinations of common stereotypes, then you will succeed in getting out of the stereotypical label, transforming boring characters to at least an interesting character, or even a superb one.

Minor Character(s)- 2/5
    5 Minor characters are necessary and relevant, contributing to the story in multiple ways
    4 Minor characters are interesting and relevant, contributing to the story
    3 Minor characters are interesting, but are limited in contribution to the story
    2 Minor characters are irrelevant, and are limited in contribution to the story
    1 Minor characters are completely irrelevant, and are completely unnecessary to the story

-Oak is again, stereotyped to be THE ANIME OAK, the kind professor who's slightly clumsy but flawless in any other area of his personality. It's very boring after seeing so many years of that on TV, and so many of these same old guys too over years of thousands of fanfics... His stereotype isn't creating humor either, so no point for this stereotype.

-Oak's lines are almost completely meaningless except the "yes" and "no" to what Pokemon the main heroes can get. We know nothing about his character from his lines, and they don't give us an insight to anything at all. His lines need to be reworked quite a bit.

-Blue's parents are actually beneifical to be stereotyped, as that's how they turn out humurous. Good choice for those two characters.

-Magikarp salesman! Where have we heard that one before? His use in the story? Err... Contribution to story components? Err... Humor? Err... (seen it 6 times or so already in the exact manner in the anime, so how can we laugh at it again... on top of that, the anime got a more detailed version of the same little joke too)

Story Details- 3/10
    9-10 Details are relevant, contributing to at least four out of the five story components
    7-8 Details are sometimes relevant, contributing to most story components
    5-6 Details are lacking, not necessarily relevant and verisimilitude is endangered
    3-4 Details are severely lacking, and verisimilitude is damaged
    1-2 Details are almost inexistent, and verisimilitude is severely damaged

-you need more details about setting. We know nothing about where this is taking place except the usual Pallet Town because we know that's where Professor Oak lives. For a 3rd person objective narrative, you should definitely try to use setting to your advantage. Use setting in order to tell the audience about what is to happen, and what the characters are thinking.

-details are generally missing in many scenes. Plot flies and the story is really rushed. You need to insert in much more content within your fanfic to give it some substance.

-versimilitude of the manga is damaged by the usage of these names

The knocking has remained polite, but has a definete impatience to it.
    Again, details must be shown. How can we tell that a knock is polite yet impatient? Scriptfics are meant to be directly related to our senses. If we need to think about how it relates to our senses, then it's not too good of a scriptfic.

Conflict- omit/5
    5 ?Man vs. Self? is present, with other conflicts, ?good and evil? cannot be divided
    4 Many conflicts are present to enhance the plot, ?good and evil? are questionable
    3 ?Man vs. Man? along other conflicts, good and evil are obvious
    2 ?Man vs. Man? only, good and evil are obvious
    1 ?Man vs. Man? only, ending is highly predictable

-so far it's only one conflict, but relativley it's still early compare to the whole adventure around Kanto, so conflict will be omit for now. However, most story should be able to show the main conflict within 4 updates, so beware of that... This is probably a good indication that you're updating way too fast, and each update is too short. Before the readers are even in the reading mood, the update ends already.

Diction/Tone- 4/15
    14-15 Diction greatly contributes to story components. Tone is very relevant and suitable
    12-13 Diction contributes to story components. Tone is suitable but not always relevant
    10-11 Diction and tone are suitable but not always relevant
    8-9 Diction and tone are sometimes suitable but always relevant
    6-7 Diction and tone are sometimes inappropriate and are not relevant
    1-5 Diction and tone are inappropriate and are not considered by the author

-spell check please... "enthusisium" is not a word.

-the only diction that can even be considered is a "oops" from Yellow that actually suggests her to be dirty. However, looking at how this idea isn't entertained at all in anywhere else, I'm starting to guess that this isn't done on purpose...

-words seem to be randomly thrown together to make a sentence that is grammatically correct and sensible, but not double checked for tone of a character's voice (a bit, but only a weak one belonging to Blue in the parent scene)

-words are unrevealing to anything but plot, and even for plot sometimes the words aren't revealing much about it. The characters' dialogues can easily be dismissed and you aren't missing too much.

-Usually, there's the lines here and there that aren't very important. In order to conserve space and boring scenes, we can cut those lines out, especially Pro. Oak's lines

-onometopoeia is used so often that they almost seem to be thrown in for the heck of using them. Why use the onometopoeias? There's always a reason to all choices in writing. Consider why you feel compelled to do so. If you cant' think of it yourself, then best not to use it.

Story Structure- 3/15
    14-15 Story structure is carefully planned and greatly contributes to all story components
    12-13 Story structure is planned and contributes to most story components
    10-11 Story structure is planned and contributes to some story components
    8-9 Story structure is slightly weak and sometimes contributes to some story components
    6-7 Story structure is weak and rarely contributes to story components
    4-5 Story structure is weak and endangers the story components
    1-3 Story structure is fragile and damages the story components

-structure is generally lacking. It seems that you record any idea that you think of almost immediately and put it into the fanfic, without processing it and thinking it out. For example, the love relationship material is never hinted by Green when Yellow enters in episode 2. However, Green drops face dead for Yellow from episode 3 and on. This incident is really against you in terms of how much you've done in planning the structure of the story...

-problems like this really endanger the characters. They seem so inconsistent due to the careless placements of their romatnic relationship...

Effort- 4/10
    9-10 A great amount of effort is shown. Author?s re-read and editing are apparent.
    7-8 A good amount of effort is shown. Further double checking maybe necessary.
    5-6 A good amount of effort is shown. Double checking and spell checking are necessary.
    1-4 A limited amount of effort is shown. Please use spell check and other helpful devices.

-use spell check to catch mistakes like "enthusisium" Words that are just misspelled shouldn't exist in a published fanfic. Spell check is always your best friend.

-suggest to use some planning. If you have the "awesome unique plot" in your head, try writing it down on paper/word document, and think of ways to hint and foreshadow it in advance, so the Yellow-Green love incident will not repeat for the "awesome unique plot."

-there should be no such thing as "boring part" of your story. Every part, and every word of your story should be exciting and relevant to the story. If it's not relevant or exciting, then that part needs to be reworked or edited.

Literal Device Bonus- +0 /15 (Foreshadowing 0/1, Contradictive Style 0/1, Foil 0/1, Dramatic Irony 0/2, Situational Irony 0/2, Allusion 0/2, Motif/Symbols 0/3, Theme 0/3)

Total: 32/95 => 34/100

This is why I'm so against scriptfics. They're too difficult to write, yet people try to write them. The result is a fanfic that is very difficult to understand or read, hardly with any substance. The method for scriptfic to insert substance and detail is just too hard for the average Pokemon fanfic writer...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Thanks for the review =D Luckily that didn't hurt *that* much because I had already steeled myself for a huge fall :P

I agree with pretty much everything you said. First off, I had absolutely no business writing a script XD It was random, like all my writing. I've obviously discontinued it~

Spell checking is a good idea...I just wrote it in the reply box...and...*cough* *more embarrassed coughs*

About the structure...meh. At first I was gonna say that I never make structures, but, that simply isn't true. Most of my stuff is structured...if only in my mind. For example, I know the whole plot of my current writing Siren Town, if not the details, which I work out as I write. Back to Kanto had absolutely none of that. Since it was a "spur of the moment" type piece, I decided to simply wing it. That, in retrospect, was a bad idea. Usually I have premeditated ideas...and my next fanfics will show this.

Ah, the title. Simply describing my fanfic. Yes, it was horrible XD But, it went along with my horrible fic, so I'm not complaining.

As an ending note, I feel this made me look pretty bad. I'm sure you'd be surprised at my other writing...it is much higher caliber than this. But, Pokemon isn't my normal subject either. Light and cheery isn't my usual writing either XD Fantsy/horror would make up 80% of what I've written. I think the gazillion Piers Anthony, Anne McCaffery, and Stephen King books have rubbed off on me.

So, please don't judge my writings based off this one fic. My stories have always gotten A's in English class, and along with spellcheck, errors are usually non-existant, or there are very few of the.

Thanks very much for taking time to make such a detailed analysis of my fic!

~Paul

PS- This post wasn't structured -.-; I jumped around in a very random way >.>; XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • *bounces around* I'm SO glad to be back in the fanfic world! *laughs* I remember you, Frostweaver... You were the only one that EVER gave me constructive criticism in my fics. *is very glad to be back*

Well, check out "Hooves of Flame"!!. It's only through CHapter One right now, but I personally think it's a take on Pokemon that hasn't been done before!

My favorite character that I've used in a fic.... *ponders* I'd have to say Treena, who is starrin in Hooves of Flame. Though, I used her in a few, smaller roles in other fics. *giggles* I worked to hard on her to leave her in such small roles. This is her big chance! *glares at Treena* And she'd better not blow it! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back