• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
...A Lugia that then falls in love with an Articuno and hands us off to his older, wiser, and more responsible cousin before eloping with said Articuno.

IN A BUICK.

PLOTWIN.

EDIT: Yes. Yes you are, txt.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
We should have a romance, a flame war or some completely incoherent series of events here. I vote for the latter.
This musical needs Sir Aaron. He could save Astinus when she's hit by one of those Senter Pogymans flamethrowers. Then we all join Astinus in her fight against the Senters and realize we're horribly outnumbered before Lugia comes in and starts Aeroblasting the Senters. However, while s/he is Aeroblasting away, it flies into the Tree of Beginning and is locked in an epic battle against it. Then Sir Aaron tries to save the Tree and dies in the process. Then we would all do our stage bow, because no one would care about the war after Sir Aaron died. Then I, of course, would be forced to write a parody of the musical. I think that could work. Lol.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Thanks for the advice, guys. =D (Huh. Haha? Oddly enough, I've never actually heard that term, but then again, I didn't delve too deeply into the Japanese language. XD;)

Seriously, is everyone high or something...?

It's NaNoWriMo. It's a given that we're on at least three different illegal substances.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
What sort of monstrosity have my made this thread into?
Grammarfail-- *shot*

A darn good monstrosity, from what I can see! *dorky thumbs up*

... I need something fanfic worthy to post.

Oh, I have one!

How would your characters react to listening to a religious fanatic for ten minutes or more?

txteclipse

The Last
Years
It's NaNoWriMo. It's a given that we're on at least three different illegal substances.

I'm on fifteen! And I'm not doing NaNoWriMo!
How would your characters react to listening to a religious fanatic for ten minutes or more?

Same way they'd react to any fanatic: "Hey, hey you! You're annoying! Shut up! (With an emphasis on "up." It sounds funnier that way.)"

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Well, uhhh... That's a good one. I guess since he was turned to steel and all that, Samuel would be pretty irritable. He would probably kill the guy. Neal, however, would listen intently, wondering what that human was talking about. Man, I need more characters.

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
Years

Tobias would listen very earnestly and do his best to respect their opinions up until the point where they started to make him feel uncomfortable, at which time he would desperately start reassuring himself that surely nothing they said was true and didn't apply to him personally anyway.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
Entie: He would growl at the fanatic until he cowered in fear, then would run away as quickly as he could to save the day.
Jeff: He would listen intently, and would argue with the fanatic about his logic until Katy dragged him off.
Katy: Would agree with the fanatic just to make them go away, and would be as outwardly pleasant as possible while secretly wanting to strangle them.
Mewtwo: Would reply to this fanatic after the ten minutes were up with a question: "Do you think your God can stop me from killing you?" and would effortlessly kill the fanatic with a psychic attack.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Grammarfail-- *shot*

A darn good monstrosity, from what I can see! *dorky thumbs up*

Gummy is made of fail. Remember that!

The guy probably wouldn't last the ten minutes. The main villains in my fic are the leaders of a certain religion.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years

Viola would probably be the only one swayed by the end of those ten minutes to convert to X religion. Because she's that gullible.

My other characters would probably either ignore them, listen patiently, or carry out conversations in which they attempt to sway the religious fanatic with feats of sheer charisma to ditch their religions, a la Loki and the nun at the beginning of Dogma. Cesario would totally be the latter.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Heh. Hehe. I just drew the Umbreon from my fic, and she's turning out to be quite a rascal. My description on deviantART says she enjoys shopping, looking fantastic, wearing expensive things, and throwing kunai. Of course, in the picture itself, she's pulling a kunai from a sheath strapped to her foreleg, with an unmistakable gleam in her eye.

"Oh, look at the cute little Umbr-Gah! My spleen!"

"Don't pet me. Ever."

Man I love character building.

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Daaang, I'm getting some pretty good responses to this (edit: my) question... *cackles evilly for no good reason, thums up*

EDIT: Ninja'd, from the looks of it. :D

Bay

Years
Bunny, Jenny, and Jacob would try to run away in five minutes. XD They like mythology better, heh.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years

Augustus: "... May the Sky Gods have mercy on your soul, poor human, for being this deluded."

Laertes: "Does your God ever grant favor in battle? Just asking, is all."

Aristophanes: ".... Amen, brother."

Gale: "That was... interesting, I suppose. But tell me, have you ever met a certain priest in Hearthome? No? Well , if you get there, I'm sure he can clear up a few things you got wrong. No, I'm not accusing your God of lying to you, I'm just saying that- look, if you get angry I have authorization to freakin' tranquilize you. I'm not kidding."

General Michael: "I'm sorry, but I've already got a seat reserved in hell, so no matter how eloquently you preach I'm afraid that you're talking to the wrong man. I suggest you talk to the Speaker of the House instead."

Speaker: "Get out of my @#$#ing office."

And that's it. No, I'm not going to elaborate.

The irony here is that in the eyes of the mainstream, I'm actually one of those religious fanatics. Funny, huh? XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh sure, the days I'm not in work, it's dead here. The days I'm in work are when everything happens, and I think of all these hilarious things to talk about here while I'm in work, and then I come home and find people talking religion.

Okay. I can live with it.

Aden: Re...ligion? o-O

Shinrai: Pardon me, sir, but I already have my beliefs. I would like for you to accept them, since I respect yours.

Angel: D: ... D<

Andy: Well, the thing about religion is... I wonder what this grass tastes like! *omnomnom*

(Huh. Haha? Oddly enough, I've never actually heard that term, but then again, I didn't delve too deeply into the Japanese language. XD;)
Pokemon first season, episode two: "Satoshi no haha!" was said by Hanako when she answered the phone.

And I'm not doing NaNo. :D

DGexe

Taunter
Years
Andy: Well, the thing about religion is... I wonder what this grass tastes like! *omnomnom*

Just for saying *omnomnom*, you get a chocolate chip cookie! :D

Okay, okay, I have another question I have to ask for the sake of character-curiousity...

How would your character(s) react if our poor group of Jessie and James (and Meowth) made a confrontation for a fight and started that theme of their's, even though your character(s) just want to get on with the ultimate pwnage?

I wanted to say "d***ed theme", but I couldn't remember if that word's allowed without bleepage... Ah well! :D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Pokemon first season, episode two: "Satoshi no haha!" was said by Hanako when she answered the phone.

Ah. Is it so bad that I've never actually seen many of the episodes raw or subbed? XD

And I'm not doing NaNo. :D

I think you're the sanest person here, then.

Also, I don't know. This plot just isn't working for me. Blargh. *scraps and tries again*

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
*gives cookie to Andy* :D

How would your character(s) react if our poor group of Jessie and James (and Meowth) made a confrontation for a fight and started that theme of their's, even though your character(s) just want to get on with the ultimate pwnage?
Aden: Team Rocket! *grabs Pokeball* Should I wait for them to finish their motto first before I start the battle? Or do I attack now while they're distracted? Did they mention this in school?

Harrison: Oh just attack!

-

Shinrai: I'm busy. *walks on*

Andy: What planet did we land on? *steps to the left so Angel can attack them*

Oh, and damn damn damn. :D

EDIT: Me? Sane, Jax? I got BALLS thrown at me in work that EXPLODED and were SMELLY!

DGexe

Taunter
Years
*refrains from singing a song full of "damn(ation)" in it* Ahem.

Aden: Team Rocket! *grabs Pokeball* Should I wait for them to finish their motto first before I start the battle? Or do I attack now while they're distracted? Did they mention this in school?

Yep, exactly what they need in the Pokemon World; a lesson on how to deal with odd TR members!
... That sounds like a fanfic in the works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back