• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Genre Of Music

What's Your Favorite Genre(s) Of Music?

• Pop

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Mainstream Rock

Votes: 78 59.5%
  • Rap

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Electronic

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Heavy Metal

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Oldies

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Hip-Hop

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Country

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Folk

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Disco

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Blues

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Progressive Rock

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Jazz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Classical Music

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Indie Rock

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • J-Pop/Rock

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • I have two of them, I can't quite think of which two right now, besides Blueprints For the Black Market. The other is but a blur. haha ^^ I'll be able to say in a while though.

Soujiro

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2007
    Rock, Rap, Heavy Metal, Oldies , and Hip-Hop.

Leet pwnageness...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Trip-hop (or Bristol sound, which ever way you like to call it), power metal, gabba and IDM. Maybe a bit of otaku-glitchcore as well.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I listen to rock, but specifically I listen to punk rock, alternative rock, or sometimes classic rock. I do find some rap good, and I like hip hop because it's good to dance to.

Years
  • Grunge ftw.

Post-grunge also.

There's also a few mainstream bands I like, but bands like My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday.. no.

Cryomancer

blocks your path.
    Years
  • I like punk rock, ska, surf, psychobilly. I also like some dancey stuff, mostly funk/disco. I've also been kinda getting back into 60s poprock.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love to listen to Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap, Oldies, Dance, and Disco. Sometimes I will listen to Rock. But it will be from the early to mid 90s. I also listen to New Wave, Classic R&B/Soul, and Classic Rap/Hip-Hop, J-Pop, J-Rock, and J-R&B/Hip-Hop. Why there isn't a "Other" option? Oh well. XD

That is all for now. Music is my best friend. XD

Last edited:

Ryuka

The Lazy Ponderer
    Years
  • I'm into Rock, Metal, (some) Pop/Rock, Adult Contemporary, Electronica and Industrial. The oldest bands are always the best though (JUDAS PRIEST! MESHUGGAH!) I really do not like this new Emo-Metal scene nor the supposed current Alternative-Rock garbage cause they all sound the same. They're all comforming to Emo but saying they're otherwise, pfft, such fakes.

Years
  • I love music and favorite genre of music is: Rock, heavy metal, japanese, korean, chinese, punk, hard rock
    :D

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I must be one of the few people here in PC who actually likes rap/hip-hop. Guess that makes me even more of a pariah, eh?

That said, I'll listen to anything except country.

Same here...I Absolutely <3 any music....unless it's country.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Definitely rock, punk, punk rock, alternative, emo, acoustic, and some country and j-pop. ;)

Back