• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Hmm. Didn't have much time to look at this thread yesterday, so mind if I join here, too? My fav character has gotta be Golbez. Not because he was a bad guy, but because of who he was under the armor and hatred... no spoilers added, either ^^.

Also, as to your question, are you meaning you like Rid-ee-a better, or the other? I actually like Rid-ee-a, See-sil, Tee-fa, and Tie-dus best.
    Sure, of course you can.

I meant I prefer Rydia pronounced as "Ry-D-Ah", unlike her pronunciation in the DS version. Its how I'm used to saying her name, although I do like Cecil pronounced as "Cess-ill" more, sounds more fantasy-ish, even though I originally pronounced it as "See-sil".

Oh, on a related note, I just downloaded the OST for DS Version of Final Fantasy IV, including the Japanese vocal "Theme of Love" called "Tsuki no Akari".

~Member List Updated~

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I always pronounced Rydia as they do in the DS version, even back when I played on the GBA. *shrugs* I agree though I like how the DS version pronounces Cecil.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    i just finished FF7 :) .

but i feel sad cuz theres no sequel to FF7. At least there was Crisis Core.
    Poor old Zack and Aerith

Also,
    Can I join please?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well..there are two sequels to Final Fantasy VII, its just one is a movie. The other is a Shooter/RPG hybrid called Dirge of Cerberus starring Vincent Valentine.

Oh, and of course you're added.
    ~Member List Updated~

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    So the news section of the FFXIII site has been updated with box art for the games. Nothing too special, just a pose of Lightning with an off-white background.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Hey, I like the traditional logo on white background box art D=

Ah well, this one isn't too bad, looks like a blatant Photoshop though.

That video was very good by the way, I was never a fan of Cowboy Bebop, but it was still amusing to watch :3

wee187

Years
    I prefer the classic white background with just the logo, it makes it seem classic and epic, but this is alright I suppose. =)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I agree about the logo on white. It's simple, while still being elegent. As for the video, mi luz u long time for that. That was freaking AWESOME, as well as hilarious. Just curious, though: who is everyone's favorite XIII character so far from what you've seen? My personal favorite is either Sazh or Snow. Love 'em both, Snow because he's a smart-alleck, and Sazh because he's funny.

wee187

Years
    Hope! Hope! Hope! OMG this is like one of the few times I've gone "squee". Seriously. I dunno if that's good or not, but Hope looks freaking amazing. My final party will end up being Lightning, Hope, and Fang I think. =D

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I know I just posted another video, but I have a couple more I really like that I wanted to share.
    Final Fantasy VI related
    Spoiler:

Final Fantasy VII related
    Spoiler:

Dissidia Final Fantasy related
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'd like to join, please.
    Final fantasy is a wonderful game IMO, especially IV. (my favorite)

Is there any Yang, Kain, and Golbez fans here? o:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    To answer your question, Spine, yes, yes, and yes. I love all three of them. I felt bad about each of their stories, though, particularly Golbez's. That is why I love him so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back