• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • I'm sorry, I must have said that the day my internet kept dropping or loaded pages oddly. Don't worry, you're on there now, in your rightful place, right above Ninja Caterpie (in order that you joined, not favorites hehehe).

~Member List Updated~

Oh, no, I mean grinding as in boring repetitive lame-ness where you can spam one button and get through the battle (or even HOLD one button in the case of the older games).

FFT, Disgaea, Fire Emblem, love those games. There's strategy, even in the grinding.
    Ah, I see what you mean now. Usually grinding just refers to level grinding. I guess I prefer that.
    For instance, I love FFT, Fire Emblem, and Disgaea, but I've never beat an SRPG game I owned because I sucked at making strategies.
    I do own some though, FFT: War of the Lions, Disgaea DS, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, & Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • [/B][/COLOR]
    Ah, I see what you mean now. Usually grinding just refers to level grinding. I guess I prefer that.
    For instance, I love FFT, Fire Emblem, and Disgaea, but I've never beat an SRPG game I owned because I sucked at making strategies.
    I do own some though, FFT: War of the Lions, Disgaea DS, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, & Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

Oh, no, what I meant was mind-numbing, repetitive, hell grinding.

You don't need godly tactics for most SRPGS though. The FFT(A) series is particularly easy. Disgaea is a little harder, and so is Shin Megami Tensei, but that's nothing a mind-numbin grind can't take care of. Fire Emblem and Advance Wars though - they need some more tactics. You can't overgrind in those (well, Arena Abuse is a choice in FE, but that's not the point).

Dear me, I'm going off topic.

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    FF XIV is propably going to be a waste of SE's money, just like XI

XIII will be cool though, to bad i don't have an xbox360 or ps3 :s
    maybe I'll get one later on...

get PS3 because it will get Versus too

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I Was Playing FFX-2 Yesterday And I Couldn't Stand The Opening So I Put It On Mute.And This Is What I Wish To Make A Topic . . . .

Which real Emotion/1000 Words (1000 no Kotoba) English Versions Were Better? Jade's Or Koda Kumi's?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Which real Emotion/1000 Words (1000 no Kotoba) English Versions Were Better? Jade's Or Koda Kumi's?

I like them both. I never really hated on any kind of music though(excluding rap, I don't mind hating on that when I feel like it) but most music usually fits okay and I'm not a stickler about it.

A game OST however, that's a different story. For example I could criticize FFX-2's non-vocal compositions all day, but I don't dislike either singer for the sung songs.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Which real Emotion/1000 Words (1000 no Kotoba) English Versions Were Better? Jade's Or Koda Kumi's?
    I'd Have To Say Kumi's real Emotion AND 1000 words Because She Singing Put So Much Emotion In It - Never Mind The Heavy Japanese Accent & Stupid Sounding Lyrics She Put Emotion Into Both Songs and I Have Nothing to Be Mean About Her But Jade's Were okay but she didn't put as much of emotion into the songs. Anyway I can't stand her real Emotion As...Well....It's Like "Pop-ish" I Prefer Kumi's Which Rock Was somehow Involved (Plus I Like The Electricfied "What Can I do For You?")

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Which Real Emotion/1000 Words (1000 no Kotoba) English Versions Were Better? Jade's Or Koda Kumi's?
    I like 'em both really. I kinda prefer the English 1000 Words though, because I can understand what she's saying since I don't speak Japanese fluently.
    Like wee, I never really hate music, except for rap (like how they incorporated rap into the opening song of the US version of Tatsunoko vs Capcom. It was a beautiful song on its own and even the translated parts that don't have rap in the US version's are great..they didn't need "J-C" at all!!)

Seymour Guado

is a stalker.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I would like to join please.
    My favourite character is Seymour even though he is a stalker.
    I have I,II,III,IV,VII and X.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • ....This Place Is Dying. It's Like Sephiroth+Gaia=Descruction Of World.
    Anyways I had a Little WTF Moment And Made A Strange AMV. The Music Is "It's A Small World - Koda Kumi & The Heartsdales"- It Jut focouses On Yuffie & Yuna (As My Favorite Characters)

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Would you be able to change my name from Arishoz to Intoxicated please? I recently got a name change. Thanks in advance.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the release of Final Fantasy XIII. The advertisement for it is awesome. My brother's getting an Xbox 360 so I'll be able to get it after all. :3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Awesome! Yeah I'm getting it on the ps3, but I plan on buying the 360 version sometime as well as the Japanese version. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cannot wait! :D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Awesome! Yeah I'm getting it on the ps3, but I plan on buying the 360 version sometime as well as the Japanese version. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I cannot wait! :D
    Niiiice Wee.
    I need a PS3 still xD.
    I'm hopefully getting one for $50. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back