• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji's ears pricked and she looked around as a wind blew up. "We're being followed." She said calmly, looking back down the path they had came, whilst smoothing dust off of her skirt that had been kicked up when she was running. She hadn't been all that worried about the man on the hawk, then again, she wasn't worried about this 'mission' at all. It was just something to do - being in her home world of Spira had begun to get boring.

Wind blew around the group again as Niji blinked her eyes. Clearly, she was the cause for the sudden gusts, though what she was doing seemed to be her little secret.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira glanced back and shrugged. "He's nothing to worry about. No more than that hawk. He probably wants to talk to Cloud."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji nodded in agreement, her face was void of emotion, but the orb on her staff had gone from reflecting the sunlight to absorbing it, something that she didn't seem to notice, she was too busy watching the trees blow in a wind that she hadn't caused.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I had already come within distance of spotting them when I found something peculiar.
    It was nothing more than a tiny crystalline sphere, and yet it caught my attention so quickly.
    I began looking into it, when I suddenly saw an image of Lucretia. I was so shocked by this that I grab the sphere and tossed it forth as far as I could.
    Without looking back, I made my way back into my cave to make a base.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "I want to know if he is strong." I asked him. "He is very strong, but I know how to stop him." "HOW?!?!" I screamed. "He is slow. He is sorta slow so if your quick you can get alot of hits."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji looked at Akira contemplatively. She supposed it was true that using a blade was far quicker than spell casting, what with the collecting of energy and such that she required before she was able to cast a spell - she was working on cutting that time down though!

"Don't get too over confident. We still don't know exactly what we're up against," she said in a soft voice. Her words seemed to be general, spoken-aloud thoughts, but also seemed to be directed at the group as a whole. As independent as she liked to be, she'd hate to view a serious casualty because of a stupid move.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Speed huh, alright thats how well kill him." "You can't kill him, he's my son." he pleaded.
    "If we don't, he will destroy the universe. Sorry!"

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer watches Cloud get ready to take the offensive. From where he was standing he couldn't sense much of a threat, but was always taught never to underestimate an opponent. He grips his Gunblade slightly waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike, but he knew it wasn't time to do that yet. His coat continues to flutter in the ever-increasing breeze. He takes note of what Niji said. Don't become overconfident, it will become your downfall. The thought circulates through his mind as he awaits his opportunity.

Alana

Years
    Akira replied, "I am anexperianced fighter. I've even worked as an assasin before. I don't need your advice. Your right we should get moving."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji looked over at Akira and shrugged non-chalantly. She stood corrected, perhaps a minor injury would do someone some good.

She then changed her gaze to Cloud and nodded slowly. She hated rushing into things, but if that was what it was going to come to, then at least she was being forewarned. A gust of wind swpet up and she sighed softly as her nerves calmed slightly.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "We really need a battle plan cause if we go in with the attitudes we have now were all going to get killed. If we don't work together we won't win."

Alana

Years
    "Perhaps if we all kill each other we'll learn. Or perhaps we could just keep movng and wait for the answer to present itself."

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer stands back from them, his arms folded, he knew he would probably have to work together with these people, but didn't want to admit it. They spoke of being experienced fighters, but Seifer chose to ignore them until battle time, that would show how experienced they really are.

Seifer begins to make his way ahead of them, he knew they didn?t have long before nightfall and they still had to find a place to stay. He begins looking around to find a suitable spot.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Cloud.
    Even from a distance, I'd get him before he knew it.
    " Cloud, for someone looking for a battle plan, you seem to be doing just the opposite of what is necessary. So," I said, hopping down to them," why don't we put our weapons away, sit, and talk about this like the mature adults we should be? Those of us who can't, aren't even worth the trouble and should leave now."

Alana

Years
    Akira drew her sword and watched. She wasn't in the mood for nonsense or chit chat. If it was a fight he was asking for he would get it. Sitting and talking was alright if you had nothing better to do.

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    He turns around to face Cloud, with a stern facial expression "Unless you?re actually going to do something to back up your bark, I suggest you put away your weapon, and more importantly never give me any commands."

He gives a slight nod to Vincent; he knew that was the most suitable suggestion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back