• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: Worlds Colide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji stayed silent. She didn't usually speak much anyway - it had something to do with living alone - and she saw no reason to get in the middle of this argument now. Instead, she walked off to the side and lent against a tall, leafy tree, frowning as she regarded the antics of the group she had been dragged into traveling with. She was already beginning to long for the paths of Spira which she had long wandered.

Wait, was she admiting to herself that she could possibly be homesick? She grumbled to herself and shook her head to rid herself of the thought. Now was definitely not the time.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira sheathed her sword. "Forget him. He talks big but I dought he can back up what he says. Lets just keep moving."

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Seifer looks at him with a grin "Your pathetic Cloud, now get out of my way" He shoves him out of his path and makes his way over to Niji. "Hey Niji, what's up?" She came across to Seifer as being the strong silent type; this intrigued him to want to find out more about her, such as where she was from, etc.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " Alright, you all asked for it. I was hoping it would never come to this,. but you've all left me no choice. Prepare to meet Chaos, a beast of massive destruction and immense power!"

I began to be surrounded in a blinding white light, my entire body seemingly invisible in this light. As the light dimmed, it was as if I had vanished, and a new beast was there. It preferred the name Chaos, and with good reason. A beast powerful enough to give Sephiroth a slight reason to worry, it had the right to pride.

Chaos emerged, a large beast with two claw tipped wings. A face seeming to be pulled backwards, brought to 5 spikes at the very back with blood red eyes. A mouth opened, exposing Chaos's many sharp teeth. His arms, muscled and clawed, rapidly swung and came to a stop at his waist. His wings, like the rest of him, a dark shade of purple, beat at the air around him. The rest of his body was not important, it was as if it wasn't there. It wasn't needed.

Then something unusual happened, the Chaos spoke," Behave, or face punishment..."

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    (ooc - that was random. anyway...)

Niji looked at Seifer, contemplating how to answer his question, until the one who had been following them changed into a ...something. She pointed blandly at the point behind Seifer as her way of response - her staff spinning up into her hand as she did so - figuring that no words really needed to be said.

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at the beast in an almost bored way. "That's nice what was it Chaos right? But just because you can turn into a winged beast doesn't mean anything. I've seen dragons that can't breath fire and some creature that looked tough but was in reality scared of mice. I have also met creatures who can live up to their name but a tough battle is no means of victory." She placed her hand on the hilt of her sword and watched Choas.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    Niji's eyes darted to Randall and she frowned. It had been apparent from when this Vincent first appeared that the two knew each other. Perhaps they had been drawn here from the same world? It was more than likely.

From then on, she couldn't lock her eyes on one sole thing. They kept darting back and forth between the different people who had become members of the party she was traveling with. They were quite the mismatched bunch of people, all thrown together in a time that was too sudden - for her anyway - and they were instantly supposed to trust each other, and work together? It was almost overwhelming, and made her wonder.

Was the team really all that trustworthy? She knew she's be looking out for herself more than anyone else, unless, somehow, tighter bonds were developed between them.

Alana

Years
    Akira waited for him to reply. When he did not she took her hand off her sword and said, "Are you going to answer or may we leave?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Can you hang on one minute?" I said looking over my shoulder. I turn back around and look at the beast. I swing my sword around anr swung at the beast.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    I saw the sword hit the veast and slice it arm completly off. "My turn," I yell pulling out the Masamune and swinging it at the beast.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Fine butr this is mine!" I hold my sword on my shoulder, waiting for the beast to move.
    It started running toward me and I swing my sword over my shoulder and strike the beast in the throat. Ripping the head straight off the beast's shoulders.

Alana

Years
    "It's not ice to kill some one's pet you know." Said Akir in a bored voice. She started walking again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back