• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally, Facts about DS and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    How can I chill, when I have to deal with people's dumb remarks all day?

-Like how a GPS can't help to save your life.
    -Or how my information is 'false'.(even though it's straight from Nintendo/Sony themselves)
    -Or how PSP doesent have any games in development (but they may have more than DS...)
    -Or how PSP wont have PS2 quality games, but on the label of Grand Turismo Auto 4, it says that it is 'not at all inferior to its PS2 counterpart'

Have you all forgotten those statements? There is still many more, but these are the ones that I hate the most, because morons keep bringing up these ones.

I can't chill when you guys keep saying that I am a liar, and that my info is false.

Bottom line:
    Go to their own respective sites.
    Find out the truth
    Stop calling me a liar

kthxbai

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Maybe they do, but that doesn?t give you the right to flame them. You can just ignore them, but you can?t flame them.
    We don?t do our jobs? Well forgive me for not totally adhering to your will, thus making me a good staff member. It doesn?t work that way, we act in the manner we see best because this is our forum. We?re not going to ban fudge because he doesn?t debate well. Now if he goes against the will of the mods too much, yes. But his status, banned or not, is not your business.

And just because I?m cracking down on you doesn?t mean I hate you. If you realized that, then maybe you?d understand how adults should discuss things. As is you?re getting way too serious about this, honestly. We?re just having a discussion, this won?t actually effect how either console sells or fares. You?re sitting here making yourself seem so mighty because of ?how much you suffer? as if it gives you the right to talk back like this. Well, it doesn?t. You complain fudge can?t read? Well neither can you.

Kairi said:
    Let?s try to get back to the DS and PSP, and try to move on past the crude remarks and false statements that occurred in the past. Start clean, please?
    Right there I told you to move on past this. Had you had more of a dispute with how I?ve handled it, you could have PM?d me. But you chose to disregard what I said and post in the topic again about something unrelated to the consoles. So now, I have to take action. *closed*

And one more thing, yes perhaps more moderation should have taken place in the past, and if it should have, I am sorry I didn?t do so. You must realize mods aren?t perfect, and neither are you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back