• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well if it makes me an FE n00b for being excited then so be it, I'm not looking to be challenged as long as I'm enjoying myself. I feel sorry for all the people who consider themselves experts, because there's no joy in playing the game for them =/

mu2

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2006
    hi i was wandering if any of you could give me some pointers on chap. 10 in eirika's route on fe sacred stones for getting all the characters. Also on one of my save files i promoted ameila into a knight and on the same chap. used her to get about 90,000+ gold at the arena using three used staffs and alot of vulnerarys and 3-4 elixers. also which promote is better for ross beserker or warrior

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I made Ross a bezerker, but thats just me.

I got uber excited at the commercial. PoR looks really good, (Graphics wise) Has a cool story line, and Is one of the hardest,. (Thats what I read)

mu2

pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2006
    thanks rate the stats of my 10/20 ameila as a knight

hp 39
    str 19
    skill 17
    spd 20
    luck 24
    def 16
    res 11

and with no stat increasers

ive been pwning the enemies at the arena so far with two heal staffs and a used mend staff ive managed to make 104,000 gold with ameila. and i still bave about 10-15 more heal staffs and 2-4 mend staffs.

ithout i would also put down pablo's stats to show that he sucks

hp 36
    mag 13
    skill 9
    spd 12
    luck 9
    def 7
    res 17

im going to go pwn him with my unpromoted amelia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Well if it makes me an FE n00b for being excited then so be it, I'm not looking to be challenged as long as I'm enjoying myself. I feel sorry for all the people who consider themselves experts, because there's no joy in playing the game for them =/
    Yes ;P

I'm with Kaga ^^; Because I'm very interested =D I'd rather just having a great time playing the game...not thinking of how NoA screwed up the hallowed Japanese version, or if it's not God-Hard <<;

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Should I down...uh obtain the older Fire Emblems if I don't understand Japanese at all? Will I have alot of trouble beating the game?

Back